FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

all time list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 46>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all time list
    Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

We called it "hoggin" aqua, hell of a fun game to play, some of those women got fairly large.... waiting on reply

yo Seph stop that **** ^ get your own thing dawg. cause i just had the popcorn gif. ready and everything and i was just about to post it, then i said let me see if this mofo beat me to the punch, and what do u know, f***ing prick lol i'll beat u to it next time manAngry

Just so you know, I didn't have any of his popcorn.  Wouldn't want people thinking I was a whore. Embarrassed
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 2:48pm
LOL zell i was waitin for you to join me :S.... i'll share my popcorn... and aqua's lieing, hes in the pic just hiding under the chair 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 3:05pm
lol alright dawg we'll time share the popcorn, and yo aqua we all know your a popcorn whore thats why you're in the green dress trying to hide your face. lol 
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Why do you make it personal then, if you don't care about me ?
This is so retarded...

its hard to explain anything to people like you and Tuna.. but if you guys can't tell by now that i don't worry bout sh1t ingame or on this site? im sorry but you must be "SLOW" in the head there's "NO ONE" i wouldn't call out ingame if there being a pu"ssy! weather i like them or not! if someone is camping a tank or hellbender real close to the flag or in the flag room or spawn killing with a darkwalker the whole game i'll say there being a pu"ssy after the game.. even if i like them a lot

spawnkilling in ctf is the same way.. cough Phantasi! imo Phantasi is being a pu"ssy when he spawnkills in ctf! when you can kill like he can and you choose to spam people as they spawn.. What is that.. and i have more respect for Phantasi as a person then i do anyone on this site but if he spawn kills i'll call him out on it just like anyone else..

my point is that i don't worry about who it is at all! if i think there being a pu'ssy i'll tell them.. but after that its over no grudge or i'll fellings linger..

but what does it matter what i think? im "FOREVER NOOB"
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

This is so retarded...

its hard to explain anything to people like you and Tuna.. but if you guys can't tell by now that i don't worry bout sh1t ingame or on this site? im sorry but you must be "SLOW" in the head there's "NO ONE" i wouldn't call out ingame if there being a pu"ssy! weather i like them or not! if someone is camping a tank or hellbender real close to the flag or in the flag room or spawn killing with a darkwalker the whole game i'll say there being a pu"ssy after the game.. even if i like them a lot

spawnkilling in ctf is the same way.. cough Phantasi! imo Phantasi is being a pu"ssy when he spawnkills in ctf! when you can kill like he can and you choose to spam people as they spawn.. What is that.. and i have more respect for Phantasi as a person then i do anyone on this site but if he spawn kills i'll call him out on it just like anyone else..

my point is that i don't worry about who it is at all! if i think there being a pu'ssy i'll tell them.. but after that its over no grudge or i'll fellings linger..

LOL dont worry sizzle your not the only one who calls me out for my spawnkilling ;)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 5:16pm

This is so retarded...

You have a mic? I have yet to hear you speak. But then again, most of the time we are on opposite  teams. You're DEEP_and_DEADLY right?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 6:39pm

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Thanks Feh. :D

Well to be honest, flying the fury doesn't take that much skill and I'm sure if I'd do it more often I'd get just as good as the next pilot but Feh you should just flag run more often, or try different things. Yeah you are very good in the fury (maybe also in the raptor I don't really know) but if you flag run, you use your talent a lot better. Or work on your killings, but I always think it's a shame if a talented player sits in a vehicle all match. Unless that's his talent (like with Shaker, fn beast in the raptor and viper, kinda sh1t on foot.)
lol i mess around in the fury and raptor in pubs. when i hop in those cars, i just help the noobs out with there flag runs. i did too many flag runs, so i just like to switch it up sometimes an less we need a flag run or someone on my team asked me to score a flag. i guess ill try and get my flag running on the next time we are in a pub/clan match and if i see you while im running the flag and you have are flag...its going to be troubleWink

@Phant trust me bro its harder than it looks. flying the fury is a big help but you have to get away from 3 or 4 longbows, a viber, darkwalker gunner, and if you dont have there fury you would have to fase there fury on your tail as well. plus dont 4get about the spam from other players(rockets, link and etc).

fury also has to kill the other teams flag runner and if it gets taken down the other team will score.

this is what i fase when i fly the fury and trying to stop all this pick ups are a hand full =/

@Syz you never own me in the fury. i had to fase all that above^^^ and you take away at least 50% of my heath by trying to spawn kill it. trust me man your no problem when im paying attention(lol i be chillin).

@deadaim im not looking for praise. if you know me you would know i was joking like seph know(lol i think) so stop trying to be dat iamg know it all and chill out. you cant judge me.

@TX your a noob!! i own you when i flag run. remember necro? HAHA bring it noob! lets take this to duelAngry ill show you that my flag runs dont fail(most of the timeEmbarrassed)

well you were pi'ssed after both those ss games so im sure you got my point :) i was just doing what you do in the Fury.. only much better lol Ho'n the Fury every game and getting a lot of points ain't hard at all Feh.. i just don't like staying in vehicles like some people you are a great runner on Necro as i already said and a real good player allround imo if i said you weren't then id be being fake.. ingame i talk about you like a dog though lol you suck is what i normally say :)
to be on the real, you are still one of the funnest guys in the game, if your talking about me or not. its always fun being on your team when you have your mic on and your talking a lot. i LOVE it. no homo

i was getting a lil frustrated only ca you spawn killed my fury and you had the upper team. when i dont have a fury pilot or no one is backing me up when they have a lot of good ppl on there team, ill hop in the fury and back them up. if they are getting spwan killed by some punk in the darkwalker or something ill back my team up.

the only reason i switch from your team is ca you always have the upper team, not ca i dont like you or something and i want to pick on you. you and all the other players know how i always switch when the other team needs help

well if the game switches me over then different people say no get back over here Deadly.. lot of people say im fun and funny ingame when im on there team.. BUT sometimes when ive played too much and dealt with cheap sh1t and camping for hours i start getting cranky and saying sh1t to people on the other team after the game.. if a good player that usually always goes for the flag when he's on my team camps with 6 other campers and does cheap sh1t the whole game when he's on the other team.. its annoying as hell.. im like wtf? Tripox is one that does it a lot? i was wondering bout that then i see his list and it was obvious lol i guess he's a SIZZLE fan now :)

but me and you have been having a little ingame grudge going on since those 2 SS games and we both know it.. no big deal though.. it all good.. you notice when your on my team i still work with you and back you up so thats all that matters.. but when youve switched off my team it has stacked the other team a lot.. leaving me to get destroyed because no one person can over come a stacked team.. specially on SS :)

lol i call everyone a retard ingame. i even say to myself, "good job Feh you retard, you dont even have the flag." its all in fun and trying to get some stress out. idc in the end and i know you dont either. its just a game and i dont hold grudges over a game. Phant is a different story. other than that no i dont hold grudges.

sorry man you are right about good runners camping, but as i said, it gets boring and i like switching it up. about that team stacking, idk how to make the teams even anymore an less im on a EU host sometimes. i just need some iAM or AR to hop on the other side. i love it when its a good,clean, and tough game and thats one of the reasons why i switch.

@Bain yea your right man, ive been trying to show the noobs some good tips on vctf in a nice way, rather than yell at them lol

@Bally kid lol its a joke for any new clan. so stop being so touchy and calm down. i know your a douch bag but im not trying to talk trash to you all the timeSmile
like i said before dont waste my time with that 2vs2 crap. you send me a friend invite and you deleted it when i tried adding you.

ill be glad to duel you 1on1 idc if i win or lose. 5vs5 war and vctf, sure im only trying to have fun.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 8:16pm

This is so retarded...

dude, what the hell are you talking about? you complain about the game way too much. the only thing you'll hear me complain about is "omg i can't believe that f**got is spamming rockets and killed me. i'm going to taunt the **** out of him everytime i kill him" or "this match is laggy as hell, i'm out of here"
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 8:33pm

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

syzygy, you're not funny and you aren't fooling anyone. you're just mad because no one is including you in their "all time" lists so you're trying to call out bumrush in an annoying way because he's on everyones list
:)))
are you serious? im joking with Bum.. he's on my list you fk'n dumbass :) you really think i care about someones list? i was owning some people in tdm today.. was you one of them on an alt? :)
trust me, i haven't been on the ps3 in months and you woudn't get a kill on me.. .. haven't been on ut3 for the 360 in awhile either.. been playing better games like quake arena arcade.  and we know you're jealous so go cry to your son (  O  )(  O  )
some tdm then? im down.. just say when.. :)

holy ****, are you serious? you're ACTUALLY going to play me in tdm? jesus f***ing christ that is awesome. add me on XBL and send me a message letting me know the best time. i don't own a ps3 my brother does and i'm not driving 30 minutes away to kick your ass in like 5 minutes

of course I will.. I played ctf with you even though I had only played a couple of times on ps3 just like I said i would didn't I?

I don't have my 360 atm because my brother borrowed it.. his elite quit working.. i'll be getting it back though like i already told Seif.. so i can play Quake.. if you can't play on ps3 we'll have to wait

@Dagon.. you say one thing then prove another kid.. record a lame game of tdm? 4 what? see your obsession with me is kind of retarded lol i don't give a fly'n fk kid your wasting your time
if you didn't post **** like this then i would have no reason to respond.. i actually almost ignored it but i couldn't hold it in any longer. you have dodged me COUNTLESS times on playing me in duel/tdm/ctf. you played against me in ctf on the ps3? like when you join the spam servers? or when you hopped in our pugs on an alt so no one knew who you were? you obviously care about what people think of your skill.. "of course i will" what a load of ****
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

This is so retarded...
its hard to explain anything to people like you and Tuna.. but if you guys can't tell by now that i don't worry bout sh1t ingame or on this site? im sorry but you must be "SLOW" in the head there's "NO ONE" i wouldn't call out ingame if there being a pu"ssy! weather i like them or not! if someone is camping a tank or hellbender real close to the flag or in the flag room or spawn killing with a darkwalker the whole game i'll say there being a pu"ssy after the game.. even if i like them a lot spawnkilling in ctf is the same way.. cough Phantasi! imo Phantasi is being a pu"ssy when he spawnkills in ctf! when you can kill like he can and you choose to spam people as they spawn.. What is that.. and i have more respect for Phantasi as a person then i do anyone on this site but if he spawn kills i'll call him out on it just like anyone else.. my point is that i don't worry about who it is at all! if i think there being a pu'ssy i'll tell them.. but after that its over no grudge or i'll fellings linger.. but what does it matter what i think? im "FOREVER NOOB"

Ā 

You have a mic? I have yet to hear you speak. But then again, most of the time we are onĀ opposite Ā teams. You're DEEP_and_DEADLY right?

yea pin im DEEP_N_DEADLY and yea we are always on opposite teams for some reason? :) i usually don't talk much ingame unless there's fun people on my team.. then i will joke around with them and laugh a little.. like today, once Mikey and BDT joined my team i started having more fun and joking with Mikey.. he cracks me up because he talks sh1t about me every time i get killed with the flag little nerd :)

Mikey also dominated as usual good job Mikey
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 9:23pm

syzygy, you're not funny and you aren't fooling anyone. you're just mad because no one is including you in their "all time" lists so you're trying to call out bumrush in an annoying way because he's on everyones list
:)))
are you serious? im joking with Bum.. he's on my list you fk'n dumbass :) you really think i care about someones list? i was owning some people in tdm today.. was you one of them on an alt? :)
trust me, i haven't been on the ps3 in months and you woudn't get a kill on me.. .. haven't been on ut3 for the 360 in awhile either.. been playing better games like quake arena arcade.Ā  and we know you're jealous so go cry to your sonĀ (Ā  OĀ  )(Ā  OĀ  )
some tdm then? im down.. just say when.. :)

holy ****, are you serious? you're ACTUALLY going to play me in tdm? jesus f***ing christ that is awesome. add me on XBL and send me a message letting me know the best time. i don't own a ps3 my brother does and i'm not driving 30 minutes away to kick your ass in like 5 minutes
of course I will.. I played ctf with you even though I had only played a couple of times on ps3 just like I said i would didn't I? I don't have my 360 atm because my brother borrowed it.. his elite quit working.. i'll be getting it back though like i already told Seif.. so i can play Quake.. if you can't play on ps3 we'll have to wait @Dagon.. you say one thing then prove another kid.. record a lame game of tdm? 4 what? see your obsession with me is kind of retarded lol i don't give a fly'n fk kid your wasting your time

if you didn't post **** like this then i would have no reason to respond.. i actually almost ignored it but i couldn't hold it in any longer. you have dodged me COUNTLESS times on playing me in duel/tdm/ctf. you played against me in ctf on the ps3? like when you join the spam servers? or when you hopped in our pugs on an alt so no one knew who you were? you obviously care about what people thinkĀ of your skill.. "of course i will" what a load of ****

ok Tunatard same old sh1t and nothing new from you.. lies like always! we played ctf on ps3 and you didn't do sh1t.. except complain about what weapons people were killing you with like always you couldn't kill the flag carrier when i was in scoring position so i couldn't cap.. if it would have been Rican on my team i would have capped a few im ready to see how well you can shock combo the flag without a fk'n head tdm with you on the other team would be a lot of fun 4 me.. just go easy on the crack pipe before we play.. k?

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 10:08pm
Yes sizzle, people are laughing with you...
" [...] because he ACTUALLY thinks he's good."
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 10:11pm
sigs and tuna have been argueing for ever.. pick new enemys please!!
Riff Raff - True Artist
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 10:20pm
lol yeah these guys take forever to get things settled
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

Sizzle picked me, maybe Tuna should pick you ?! lol V-V-VillN LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 10:24pm
ba ba ba ba ba ba b ab ab b ab ab  ba bcuket h3addddddddddddddddddddd
Riff Raff - True Artist
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:24am
pretty sure everyone knows you're the liar. if i wanted a come back i would have gotten the rest off your wife's face 
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:24am

it's just that i'm the only one who calls him out on his bull**** plus it's the internet so who gives a f***
- Best Coast

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:54am
F u k you villn your a P.O.S. that cant snipe and shouldn't be allowed on this site. Also you are very queer.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

F u k you villn your a P.O.S. that cant snipe and shouldn't be allowed on this site. Also you are very queer.
:''(((([[[[[[
Riff Raff - True Artist
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 1:35am
XOXOXOHug

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 2:11am
ohoh oh oh

Aww to late he gave the hugs emo shoot! lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 2:24am

Sizzle picked me, maybe Tuna should pick you ?! lol V-V-VillN LOL

no you picked me kid.. not that it really matters at this point.. you just keep on talking bout me kid because your not as good as the top players and people know it
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 2:29am

pretty sure everyone knows you're the liar. if i wanted a come back i would have gotten the rest off your wife's faceĀ 

thats it show how much of a lowlife atheist you really are.. you'll be in hell before you know it crank head
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Zellot

ohoh oh oh

Aww to late he gave the hugs emo shoot! lol

Lmao u've itchin... thought i would quote it for ya since it seems sizzle is fired up again ^^

scoot over zell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 46>