FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

all time list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 46>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all time list
    Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

PENGUIN!!!! Amazing list
"IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!"
Nothing against SBM, but even thinking about that makes me laugh.
EDIT: And Pawweezy's reaction to that may be even funnier.

LOL
rican you've done it again
and edit
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 4:13pm
Edited my list.  Got caught up on my meds and remembered a few-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 6:07pm
hahahah Aqua!

Originally posted by Aquaknot

Kindest, most sincere and gentle person: Trainwreck
Last person to get on the wrong side of: Trainwreck

This looks like you just contradicted yourself, but in all honesty I know exactly what you mean by this, you just described TW to a "T" Had a good laugh from this!!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 6:51pm
LMAO - was wondering who would catch that... A great guy with a deadly bad temper.  LOL - oil and water in the same damn cup...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Biggest attention wanter -> Ipwn

i do agree with you to an extent. but srsly was this post necessary? this would have been more appropriate/valid when i was in my prime of being an attention wanter... times have changed and so have i. if you want provoke me approach it in a different manner. correction: "attention seeker"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:18pm
it is an "all time" thread so it's since the game came out   XD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Penguin

it is an "all time" thread so it's since the game came out   XD
like i said i agree to an extent. either way her post was not necessary in the least bit. it's immature. you don't see me trying to provoke her do you?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:41pm

lol @ penguin

ok just stop now and just get back on topic. this is a great thread and i(or others) dont want you guys messing it up. so just chill, it doesnt even realy mean anything ipwn so just dont worry about it
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by ax412

lol feh -_-
lol you never give me a chance at duel. you always say "this is how you learn" i asked you can you play with 1 hand so i can at least get a 10-4 but no i can only get a 10-2. those eagle eyes was not even needed(why would you shot a noob out of his raptor).

LOL i do remember when you was trying to get your flying licence. you was the biggest noob in those top gun fights. ill give you this tho, you did get some gay kills on meOuch
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:47pm
yeah please stop cause i don't want me or Seph pulling out the popcorn lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lol @ penguin

ok just stop now and just get back on topic. this is a great thread and i(or others) dont want you guys messing it up. so just chill, it doesnt even realy mean anything ipwn so just dont worry about it
how am i going to mess it up? i don't appreciate being disrespected for no good reason.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by iPwN

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lol @ penguin

how am i going to mess it up? i don't appreciate being disrespected for no good reason.
well send me a pm and ill answer dat ?s but for now post your list
T-R-M_R3winD View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 10:41pm
K so i guess it's my turn!

Best VCTF PlaYaZ- TX2K, Chris, Help, Tripox & thats it in no order, i do think they are the best.

JokerZ- Ckely, Rica, TrainWreck & wong kida lol

Best Girl DuelerZ- I. ipwn, II. BlaCKjaCK, III. mrz.bebe & IV. Halloween thats all the girls i seen duel it out.

Most annoying plaYaZ- AK-47_ZERO (on the hellbender), Mikey (on the walker), Feh <--just simply cuz.

Best DuelerZ- phantaci, Chris, lil_puppet, Devil_DiSCO, GOD_BIOFREAK, & TORMENTOR.

Best clanZ- A-R, DEEP, KmA, & qm

Cool Players- OhSnap_Ur_Dead,  MADROX, The_VicTim420, & SHINOBI.

R3winD_zV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_R3winD

Best Girl DuelerZ- I. ipwn, II. BlaCKjaCK, III. mrz.bebe & IV. Halloween thats all the girls i seen duel it out.

nice but i beg to differ. i used to be a decent duelist but now i'm a pro n00b. put BlackJack before me she very well deserves it. <3
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_R3winD

K so i guess it's my turn!

Best VCTF PlaYaZ- TX2K, Chris, Help, Tripox & thats it in no order, i do think they are the best.

JokerZ- Ckely, Rica, TrainWreck & wong kida lol

Most annoying plaYaZ- AK-47_ZERO (on the hellbender), Mikey (on the walker), Feh <--just simply cuz.

Best DuelerZ- phantaci, Chris, lil_puppet, Devil_DiSCO, GOD_BIOFREAK, & TORMENTOR.

Best clanZ- A-R, DEEP, KmA, & qm

Cool Players- OhSnap_Ur_Dead,  MADROX, The_VicTim420, & SHINOBI.

aww...shut up noob! XD
you know im annoying when im on the other team whooping dat tale haha bring it PUNKTongue
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 12:19am
Best Warfare Players I Played: Envy, Lunchy, LunarEffect13, Trainwreck, Helscream, Spagender and others (Too many to list. But in general, those 6 were very skilled in that mod.)

Best TDM Clutch: Bumrush (I have not seen anyone out scored Bum when he's on either team.)

Best Duelers I know: DK_1337NaStY, Kali, Phantaci, & Paw

Best Female Duelers: BlackJack, IPWN & Foxy

Best VCTF Female Player: DaaBomb

Best Warfare Female Player: JPINATOR

Best VCTF Players: Chris C, DOD, Arkos, TX2k7 (In my opinion)

Best CTF Players: ??? I rarely play that mod. I don't know nothing. As for the people I played with and against who are great threats are: Bumrush, Penguin, Rican, Paw, Phantaci.

Best Clan: qM

Best All-Round Clans (Multi-Mods): qM and tRi

Best Warfare Teams: tWc and GOW

Best One Handed Player: Me of course
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 12:36am

Player who makes a mormon blush: Khantusion3

Player who is the most laid back: Shinobi

Funniest player: Im_NotHot_ImGreat , Trainwreck , Avenger

Smartest player: Medic, Jpinator,Ace

Most retarded player: Strider

player whose mother walked in on them playing and cussed them out : QuickRC , Juke

Best flag runner : TubeSteak_xXPuerto_Rican_Xx

Players who have started to sound exactly like each other: Foxy n Penguin , Medic and Aqua

Most grammatically incorrect players: D-Virus, Mafia

Most respected player: Bain , Lunchy

Player who is most likely to commit ****: Rico_is_Fn_going_to_jail (**** i heard him say in pugs is just nasty)

Most christian player: Phantaci

Player who is gay but wont admit it: Fluffy

Funniest person on the mic: trainwreck, JP , Crow

Best Player in the game: OneMan1Army for his disability but still he tears **** up in TDM and warfare

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 12:58am
Spamguin where's the love? hop in vctf on ps3 or ctf on 360 and see what happens :) different story son
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 2:46am
LOL yanging: rico said whatever came to mind
people keep the list coming please
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Best person on the mic: trainwreck, JP , Crow

What the does this mean? You find TW and Crows voice sexy or something?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 2:36pm
biggest iamgaming hookup of all time FoxyGirl/Spamguin jks

EHarmony ain't got nuttin on this site
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 2:58pm
I agree XD
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by yingyangin

Best person on the mic: trainwreck, JP , Crow

What the does this mean? You find TW and Crows voice sexy or something?

i changed it, i meant funniest, relax take a deep breath and hold it til you pass out you crazy broad

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 4:38pm
Marklakiordie has to get something. These awards are for the most extreme in any given category right? Extremely good, bad, whatever. Well this guy was extremely racist. Also extremely graphic, constantly talking about raping the elderly, pain involving genitalia, etc. I will never forget some convos I had with him as long as I live. One of the best was listening to him and QuickRC become the unlikeliest of friends. Given that Mark sucked a$$ and Quick was usually only nice to those who could help his clan, it was interesting to see Quick enamored by the black American/Californian wannabe g. He was a fascinating breed of crazy.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 4:45pm
Award for best names goes too......

[fishing]
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 46>