FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

all time list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 46>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all time list
    Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 2:31pm
smartest play style ever Hellscream/BenWa

most time hoverboarding with the flag ever Khantusion

biggest clan ho ever Mikey

biggest camper ever BenWa   thats why you love him on your team and hate him on the other team

Best EU flag runners ever Bucket/Dragov/Quick/Matt/Coolworks

Best EU teammates ever Zake/Ghostlike/Coolworks the three stooges :)

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

biggest iamgaming hookup of all time FoxyGirl/Spamguin jks

EHarmony ain't got nuttin on this site
What?!?!?!?! Are you serious? Isn't Tx trying to move to the UK for some chick?

well yea but not just any chick.. DaaBomb is special

I knew who it was, I was actually showing a little discretion to avoid the exact cry baby scenario that unfolded. You can't win though so w/e.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 6:55pm
@Seph lol ill cut off my mic when i WANT TO!(i dont turn off my mic ca i dont want it to get rustyTongue)
 on a real note: if i do turn off my mic, it means im trying to realy win and thats when you would see me at my best.(ill show you one of this days...)

annoying in the fury? huh? more details! more details!!

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 7:03pm
crybaby scenario? please... look i just didnt think it was ur place to post someones business thats all.. no matter who knows or dosent... i dont think he would of wanted people spreading it about... but whatever.. i aint getting in an argument with u cos from when ive spoke with u, ur a cool guy....
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 7:26pm
Funny when they be gettin mad: Khantusion, VeritasSancti, Helscream, xACEx
Never do anything else but camp: lock123
Never do anything else but flag run: CollosusSlayer, Q80FACE
Uses rockets ALL the time: AR_One_Five, GSX600F
Most Annoying: D-Mafia, Juke, Raoulcheap
Hardly ever uses mic: Hcruix, VEDAKID
Most alt accounts: MikeyBrennan
Clan hopper: MikeyBrennan
Worst lagger: TheFlakDragon
Underated players: Smokinpot416, Shewulph, SpeCtr, 
Best linkgun: Skiddler, Raoulcheap
Best flak: bumrush24sev
Best shock: Ric0, Maiden01, Phantaci, Deadaim
Best Sniper: Pawweezy
best minigun: Helscream
best enforcer: tourmentor

PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 7:54pm

biggest iamgaming hookup of all time FoxyGirl/Spamguin jks

EHarmony ain't got nuttin on this site
What?!?!?!?! Are you serious? Isn't Tx trying to move to the UK for some chick?

well yea but not just any chick.. DaaBomb is special
I knew who it was, I was actually showing a little discretion to avoid the exact cry baby scenario that unfolded. You can't win though so w/e.

i was just joking.. i like TX and DaaBomb so i would never be rude.. there just friends that have fun just like anyone else
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 9:30pm
we were both joking, you just have a higher clearance level since I took a break from the game and your combos are/were always hotter than mine.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

crybaby scenario? please... look i just didnt think it was ur place to post someones business thats all.. no matter who knows or dosent... i dont think he would of wanted people spreading it about... but whatever.. i aint getting in an argument with u cos from when ive spoke with u, ur a cool guy....

crybaby = complaining about content in fists of fury, not literal tears. you are a cool guy as well, I think you just didn't appreciate the context of the conversation and where it was taking place. i wouldn't of said anything but the queen of randomly chiming in crossed my low threshold for talking shiz so I had to fire a few off. all in good fun.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 9:36pm
Best Killing Spree on the English Language - See Signature

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 12:55am
most willing clan to play clanmatches
DEEP, tOp, tRi (as time progressed we had to schedule though -_-) and this 360 clan i forgot their name though.
willing meaning no schedule needed, we got people u got people we play.

best rapper: forceofgod bumrush

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 4:41am
most skilled players in the game imo are=

dk_nasty dude was a beast i used 2 play alot of instagib ctf with him/a monster with enforcers

phant- i watched him duelin recently for the first time= alot of skill n 1 of the most aware players i have seen

helscream- crazy ass mofo 2 good at times! made me aware of vehicle tactics in warfare n i learnt alot from watchin his style of play!

Envy- what can i say dude is warfare it aint been the same without him which says alot! i hate 2 say it but i owe this Ahole alot! biggest core whore ever XD
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 4:43am
more comin soon
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 4:51am
Helscream is THEE best Hellbender driver I've ever seen! 
Imminent is THEE best Darkwalker driver ever.
EllisSnow was thee best Raptor driver ever.

Would wrtie more, but on the PS3 and it takes effort to write.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 6:03am

we were both joking, you just have a higher clearance level since I took a break from the game and your combos are/were always hotter than mine.

loool @ my combo's.. i figured you were also joking because i don't know of anyone that would diss TX.. he's all cool and fun loving for a dork jks
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 1:07pm
lol strider i know envy has mutual thoughts, I still remember him telling me how good you were back in the day.
when I first met him.

I think wong city is the one person that kills me to the point where it's irks me lol. I underestimate his skill and then he frags me -_- -_-

some of the coolest players I ever met, were warfare players.
woolvie aceoblivion, and imminent (twc) just to name a few.
rest too and rest is underrated imo he's a good teammate
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 1:16pm
I miss imminent, that guy was cool!!!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by ax412

lol strider i know envy has mutual thoughts, I still remember him telling me how good you were back in the day.when I first met him.I think wong city is the one person that kills me to the point where it's irks me lol. I underestimate his skill and then he frags me -_- -_-some of the coolest players I ever met, were warfare players.woolvie aceoblivion, and imminent (twc) just to name a few.rest too and rest is underrated imo<font ="Apple-style-span" size="3"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px;"> he's a good teammate</span>
nah im just average at warfare im just a lucky player!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 11:37am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Player who makes a mormon blush: Khantusion3

Player who is the most laid back: Shinobi

Funniest player: Im_NotHot_ImGreat , Trainwreck , Avenger

Smartest player: Medic, Jpinator,Ace

Most retarded player: Strider

player whose mother walked in on them playing and cussed them out : QuickRC , Juke

Best flag runner : TubeSteak_xXPuerto_Rican_Xx

Players who have started to sound exactly like each other: Foxy n Penguin , Medic and Aqua

Most grammatically incorrect players: D-Virus, Mafia

Most respected player: Bain , Lunchy

Player who is most likely to commit ****: Rico_is_Fn_going_to_jail (**** i heard him say in pugs is just nasty)

Most christian player: Phantaci

Player who is gay but wont admit it: Fluffy

Funniest person on the mic: trainwreck, JP , Crow

Best Player in the game: OneMan1Army for his disability but still he tears **** up in TDM and warfare

WOW!! thnks Ying, doing my best. XD
¬¬

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 2:58pm
ying your mum eats with her feet u noob! u kma right a warfare mainly clan n train n matt r the best warfare players u have n they cant keep up with me! fool bwoy
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 3:53pm
damn I had to read that like 3 times

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

ying your mum eats with her feet u noob! u kma right a warfare mainly clan n train n matt r the best warfare players u have n they cant keep up with me! fool bwoy

i called you the most retarded player, yet with your retort you just reiterate my point -_-

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:02pm
strider.. i cant keep up with u? :D
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:13pm

I miss killing matt with the tank when he was orb carrying =(, and then the shock rifle XD

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:08am
Imminent in the Darkwalker could be on opposite sides of OnyxCoast, and do brain surgery on the flea on the back of the parrot that is on your shoulder whist you are doing a hoverboard 360 spin, and he would even show up to the recovery room of the flea as it is being discharged, that very same day!!!!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 7:25am
Originally posted by yingyangin

I miss killing matt with the tank when he was orb carrying =(, and then the shock rifle XD

LOOOL i still remember that -_-.. it was in power surge.. omggg i kept dying fro your tank i was getting annoyed with u!!! lol.. and pffffft.. u try and beat me at a shock rifle fight and see what happens.. or just plain on foot.... lets see ying -_- looool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 46>