FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon
    Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 11:02am
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 6:23pm

oh hell yeah this is going to be bad ass

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 7:04pm
whos that bot
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 7:21pm
i don't know all i'm getting from websites, is that shockwave is the villian who became a dictator on cybertron while the autobots and decepticons were off fighting each other, then he comes to earth. so i can't say who he is but he is a bright yellow color which means autobots i guess, because most decepticons are darker muted colors, so i guess he could be a earlier prime, maybe zeta.
**** wheres rudy when you need him. lol
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 11:45pm
it's Unicorn.  compare the 2 pictures and you see a resemblance.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 11:57pm
na ether its "alpha trion" just read it on wikipedia it's under the film section me and rudy figured it out  and plus him and shockwave has a past and plus he was optimus's teacher according to wikipedia. oh and first autobot to visit earth

Film

A Transformer that strongly resembled Alpha Trion was seen in the latest trailer of Michael Bay's film Transformers: Dark of the Moon. It is still unknown if he will have an important role in the final installment or if this is infact just another robot. There is speculation that the ship is The Ark based on the original Autobot ship from the original 1980's G1 Transfromers animated series containing deactivated Autobots and possibly Decepticons. It is also possible that this is not Alpha Trion however, as in the animated continuity there are the original 13 Transformers; however in the film continuity there were instead; the 7 'primes' who were the original Transformers. And it was clearly stated in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, that 6 of the 7 primes sacrificed themselves to stop the 7th:(The Fallen) from obtaining the Sun Harvester; therefore Alpha Trion would be dead. horever in Hasbro Q&A it was stated that there were 13 Original Transformers in the Live Action Films Continuty but only 7 were Primes, so if This is that Alpha Trion then it is possible that he is one the 13 that aren´t primes.

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 12:14am
ya, it looks to me like Alpha Trion how i told you zellot, but he could be any other. and that Space ship is the Nemesis the best Decepticon war ship.

Here they compares Alpha Trion with that robot at the end of the trailer.

now, the question is that, why alpha trion is on this movie? it supose that the Matrix of Leader ship was destroyed in TF: ROTF, it suppose that Alpha is the guardian of that, anyway. hope he plays a great side in this movie.

and Ether, it couldnt be Unicron, unicron looks like a samurai.
well, this movie is going to be AMAZING!!! too much explosions!!!! Fk Yeahhhh!!!!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 3:00am
**** i think it looks like that one gold guy from power rangers
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:09am
enoght, is Zeus or Christ in robot mode. LMAO

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 6:37am
LMAO yeah Jesus Christatron
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:25pm
Soundwave is/was the ultimate badass Decepticon.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply