Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

lol well ut3 still has no skill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lol well ut3 still has no skill
    Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 1:14pm
lol! well i see ut3 has no skill accept a very few. theres only rocket launcher and flak cannon use its no wonder this game went down hill lmfao no offense people. but how YOU take is depends on if its offensive or not but you can't argue with the truth^_-
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 1:36pm
the rocket launcher takes skill.
maybe in overcrowded games but in 1v1s it does.
even the flak takes skill sometimes.
if this game didnt take skill it would have more people than call of duty, because even call of duty takes a litte bit of skill.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 2:09pm
Arkos uses flak, link, Mini, but he can take your head off too XD if the best vctf player uses Flak and Link at times then thats what everyone should do right?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 3:08pm
play 1v1"s
name_is_clantag
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 4:53pm
shoulda been in the vctf pubs today, actually some good games going down with good ppl.... anti noob :) thats when the skill come out... or just duel :S see plenty of it there

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:51pm

Priebe69 has a point.. Duels and vctf has a lot of anti noobs who know alot and have alot of skill

Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:10pm
Phants right. Ut3 to actually hang with the good killers and mode players ,it takes skills. Not skills to camp or whatever. but skills to be able to do it ALL.Though vctf and tdm are the only modes that are somewhat active lol. You still need SKILLS to be able to go score flags or to get kills.

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by ax412

the rocket launcher takes skill.
maybe in overcrowded games but in 1v1s it does.
even the flak takes skill sometimes.
if this game didnt take skill it would have more people than call of duty, because even call of duty takes a litte bit of skill.
nice PhantClap

that is why ut3 is the best game you can lay your hands on.

yea it was some great games going on when arkos and some other players where there. those type of games is what makes me keep at it for this game and never quit

this is how it went down...

1-2 red team is down

30sec on the clock

Feh:Yo Arkos! grab the boots!

Arkos:You get the fury...OK I GOT BOOTS LETS GO!

Feh zooms and swoops up arkos and they fly out there base like a flashing light. while there hearts where beating bullets of spam, arkos lets go off Feh fury, double kill! Feh takes out to campers in the long bow tower. as Feh gets stroke with one longbow and shakes to the ground, he boost to the back of there base. the buzzer goes off "blue flag taken"

15sec on the clock

Arkos:Oh **** dog they hit me with a rocket!

Feh:Hold on man im on my WAY!

Arkos:meet me on top of the longbow tower!!

As Feh takes out strider, then Seph,...BOOM! another and then another strickes Feh's fury
as Arkos and Feh listens to the count down...10...9...8...
a longbow is locked on to Feh's fury

Arkos:IM HERE! IM HERE!!

Feh swoops in grabs arkos and swoops out 5...4...

as Feh boost out the rocket and link spam and dodges the longbow, Arkos sling shots himself right out the base flying through the air as the count down drops...as both teams are listening to the sound of the final out come...3...2......1...red team scores!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 4:59am
syzygys comment after that.... 3....2...1.. red team scores...."Only arkos could do that"... Sephs (me) " Fvck cover me i gotta go get the fvcking flag again" blue team scores :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 1:09pm
i did say that loool you dam ease dropper :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 3:49pm
no we won seph. i think me and arkos did something and got another flag in. i forgot what it was tho =/

i know arkos scored that one to at the end. we should get a pug match going seph and we can post it. haha who got da keys to da fury?Cool
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 4:10pm
It takes skill to camp.
PSN:Imaginative
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 4:47pm
i LOVE cAMPing!!  especially when Mikey grabs the flag and i hear on my end Pancake!! or even better road rampage!!

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 5:33pm
archangel just playing ut3 takes skill.. if it didnt there would be alot of players. like call of duty does.. as phant said... no matter what weapon u use it takes skill since knowing when to use each weapon and how to use em takes skill and time to learn... its not about what weapon you use but its how you use it... of course if someone is just plain spamming into nothing then yes..... that sucks... seriously there was no need for this thread and that statement since ut3 still takes more skill to be good at than pretty much most of the ps3 games out there and def the hardest ps3 fps to learn... if you are playing dm then i can see where this is commming from. since its full of nooobs... but in duel theres always skilled players.. vctf also even though there is alot of spamming and camping there... but its where the majority of the players are now.
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:40am
Oh don't get me wrong i know there are skilled players out there but when its taken 3 people with a rocket launcher to kill a single person who has to fight with ever inch of his life to survive thats sad but i never said there wasnt any skill at all i just said theres hardly any which is why i quit playing in the first place.

i mean when all someone is using is a rocket launcher and flak and double teaming and triple teaming it takes the fun out of the game because the rocket launcher doesnt really take skill at all i mean just hold in the alt and you shot three rockets lol i mean how hard is that? and they flak just shoot it around someone and one way or another there gonna get hit i mean i still like ut3 but its not as fun as it could be if there wasnt to many noobish people on ut3 even those who claim to have "Skill" when really they don't. i'm not saying any names. and yes arkos is one of the few who actually has skill i have played with him in many games. here are some people who in my opinion are skilled.

Arkos
sephroth
some members of the *** clan
but thats just some that i think are skilled but theres a few more who i think are but thats it no more. I know i'm not the most skilled player in the world but i can honestly say i have more skills then those who claim to be skilled and they arn't and i can name a full list. and i know a game isn't based on skill its suppose to be fun but when people compare a game to skill thats when its a different story and the list well i'm not gonna do that because i know it will cause nothing but drama which this site has enough of lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 6:59pm
lol, seriously?.. what mode do u play man? cos even though there isnt many people left in the game.. theres still quite a few good/really good people left in the game... and as i said.. flka and rockest still take skill... it takes skill to know what weapon to use in every type of situation... just because people use flak and rockets dont mean they dont have skill.. and just cos they use rockets and flak dont mean they cant use another weapon.. get over it man your complainning over nothing... and u said "theres hardly any skill in ut3"..? wtf, it takes more skill than any other fps game on ps3. so hat exactly do u think is skill then? how about u duel someone good.. if u just use flak n rockets u should win easy right since its easy to get kills wiht them right? lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 7:43pm
lol iam sponsor me with a hava hd recorder and i will show u some epic kills with the rocket and flak, imma really considering buying it with my next paycheck, cuz i get some nasty kills. I MEAN NASTY aha
better than my montage(s)
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 8:37pm
Cant wait to see them
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by sRx-StreetZRuS

Cant wait to see them

A shame.
PSN:Imaginative
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:53pm
haha sick frags wat can i say
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:54pm
HAHA

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:57pm
I used flak all the time in Floodgate and still roast my enemies. I rarely use the primary. Secondary takes more skills. Almost leave with flak masters that map.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 4:17am
lol i'm not complaining at all but skill to me is knowing how to use more then just 2 weapons. i play vctf, ctf, TDM, free for all DM and Warfare. And i don't duel because all people seem to use in that is shock combo lmfao! Now i'll admit shock comboing is fun but when that's all someone is doing it's aggravating. Listen what i'm saying is when; now listen very very carefully ok.
WHEN... SOMEONE... IS... USING.... NOTHING... BUT... 2... WEAPONS... AND... THE... WEAPONS... THAT... ARE... EASIEST... TO... KILL... SOMEONE... YOU... CAN'T... SAY... YOUR... SKILLED. DID YOU GET THAT?

I'll tell you why. Until people prove to me (which i know someone maybe alot of people are going to say i don't have to prove sh1t) then you will never be considered a skilled player to me. So if you say you don't have to prove sh1t well then i guess your just not as skilled as you though you were if you say you are. i'm sorry that's just how i am. like i said i don't care what people do but when someone kills you with a rocket launcher or flak they taunt you like they did something amazing (')_(') and they didn't.

Yeah i got that noob!! haha" yeah with a rocket launcher/ flak so what! ok you killed with the easiest weapons to kill with in the game who cares. now someone who can use all weapons and i know alot of people who can but there are more who can't then you can taunt and brag. I have skill in all weapons. i mean i'm not the most skilled but again like i said i am more skilled then people who say they're skilled.

Not trying to cause drama that's what people turn into. Its just my opinion and how i fill if you got a problem with it all well can't help ya ^_- i guess you will just have to get over it won't ya :)
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 7:43am
some people still hv their auto-taunt on so its not like they r tryn to go outta their way to throw it in ur face, its just the default setting.
and chances are that if someone actually is goin outta their way to taunt u after a kill, its usually someone who knows wat they r doin.

just because someone kills u w/ 2 guns u dont like doesn't mean they cant use others. its just a preference. i run flags therefore i want something to clear my enemies quicker, so i luv rockets...but i can sit back and snipe just as well as the next guy.
its nothn to get up in arms about tho, just make ur point by killn them. like i did with Feh today....he wanted to try Tank whoring in Kargo...i impact hammered him 4 times in 1 minute at the tank spawn....he then swapped to tryn to run a flag...i think he learned.

anyways, theres not much u can do here cuz everyone here knows their way around every gun & hv at least 6+ months experience with the game.
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 11:33am
no the taunting comes in like two to three times.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>