Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Time For an Intervention..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time For an Intervention..
    Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 8:24pm

Some people need Internevtions on UT3..

& As most of you as well as I knows' that we need to help a UT3 noob out with their problem.

Ive seen this dude around for a long ass time and I enjoyed laughing at the guy for being so nooby and not knowing how the hell to avoid the situations he gets mad for.

His name is Khantusion3.. and SOMEONE needs to tell him to stop getting on his hoverboard right after he picks up the flag not even looking for an opponet who is near by to shoot him off of it. And every time it happens he yells his arse off and rages.

WE CAN HELP HIM HELP HIMSELF
Riff Raff - True Artist
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 3:24am
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

& As most of you as well as I knows' that we need to help a UT3 noob out with their problem.

Ive seen this dude around for a long ass time and I enjoyed laughing at the guy for being so nooby and not knowing how the hell to avoid the situations he gets mad for.

His name is Khantusion3.. and SOMEONE needs to tell him to stop getting on his hoverboard right after he picks up the flag not even looking for an opponet who is near by to shoot him off of it. And every time it happens he yells his arse off and rages.

Yes, some people need to slowly let ut3 go.  I believe this calls for a traditional intervention, perhaps like the one I thought this thread was going to be aboot.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 3:33am
dude he does it all 4 fun...his raging is nvr serious. its funny as hell
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 4:57am
Khantusion3 doesn't need an intervention. He needs a pickle to smoke.

On a serious note, Khantusion3 is cool guy. He's on DEEP any everyone knows his outburst, which are fvckin hilarious. He does it more when he knows people are laughing. His one liners are epic. His rants are epic. His flagruns are epic (and not necessarily good). Khantusion3 is epic. We all like this guy. Encourage him to get even more crazy in my opinion. That would help the public games.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 7:30am
I owe a lot to Khantusion3.  Without him, I would have never realized I was a "stupid f|_|cking c0ckmonkey that needed to get out his f|_|cking tank and fight like a real man for once".

The Great Khantusion3 shared this revelation with me more than once, being the great teacher he is.  I was a changed man.

This guy is as cool as the other side of the pillow.  Just relentless and fun.
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

I owe a lot to Khantusion3.  Without him, I would have never realized I was a "stupid f|_|cking c0ckmonkey that needed to get out his f|_|cking tank and fight like a real man for once".
The Great Khantusion3 shared this revelation with me more than once, being the great teacher he is.  I was a changed man.
This guy is as cool as the other side of the pillow.  Just relentless and fun.
If it wasn't for khantusion. I would never known that i used aimbot and k/m xD. I would of known how to fight someone on the game with a controller. lol. Khantusion, i'm sure has everyones respect. He is a pretty chill dude(if you play with him and got to know him)

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 11:23am

khan doesn't need an intervention, he needs weed and beer. khan just piss off of the noobs hanging around. I think him as a decoy for any flag carrier to really try to escape. he distracts people then you jump and get the flag. vill don't worry about the guy. his rants is like a scale.

f@#K = you could do better
c1_1k sucker= your a camper/noob
Stupid *&^%ing C***kmonkey = omg you a**hole, u disrespect the game
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 11:59am

ha ^^ u might be right

this thread wasn't meant to be literal just for laughs. I love it when Im in the game with him, especially the post-game raging

just thought it would be funny if it was mentioned ;)
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Khantusion3 doesn't need an intervention. He needs a pickle to smoke.

On a serious note, Khantusion3 is cool guy. He's on DEEP any everyone knows his outburst, which are fvckin hilarious. He does it more when he knows people are laughing. His one liners are epic. His rants are epic. His flagruns are epic (and not necessarily good). Khantusion3 is epic. We all like this guy. Encourage him to get even more crazy in my opinion. That would help the public games.
Yea I know dude we played VCTF alot last year when I first started. Im just saying his flag running may need a little help, all in jokes man. But some other guy by the name of FracturedShadow who gets me hyped up in games, I love playing with that dude too and he's fackin hillAREious when he screams
Riff Raff - True Artist
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

LMAO
PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply