| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

active clan battles???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: active clan battles???
    Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 2:06am
DAMN SYZYGY ALMOST 4,000 POSTS, YOU GO GIRL
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Penguin

shouldnt you be swimming in some oil or something? penguin?  lol BURN! jkjkTongue
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 8:03am

I know, I remember when he pointed out I'd made over 3,000 posts... but I had been on the site since the word go. I remember how much time I wasted on here but my efforts simply don't care with him :) Must have had some help from god.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 10:18am
Originally posted by danjel3+5

I'm sorry but I know the way 90% of games go these days, Dagon it wasn't anything against you because I know you generally try to attack all the time... but Matt you were camping with a longbow just waiting for easy kills... you know you were.
And then Devil Terror joins and its just ridiculous even trying to touch your flag... The teams were crap, yes I got pissed off but its only when I have a reason to. The best games I've had are against teams that go for the 3-0 win and end up winning 3-2... I don't mind losing 3-2, I do mind losing 1-0 after 30 minutes of overtime just so that papa2dogg can have a wank about a massacre or Devil_Vendetta can get his first ever headhunter because he isn't good enough to get it in the normal 20 minutes.
Think about it, game was designed for 20 mins of play and a team to win with 3 flags. I can't stand this game when the stronger team (by far) had points of around 40,30,20 and the weaker team only has points of 7,8,9... with the scores at 0-0...
I know you attack Dagon, trust me I value that but certain players like Frozenfire, Terror, Ghostlike and Trainwreck seem to do nothing but camp these days... shame coz they are all top players who would be scary if they attacked.
n

sorry for replying to a post a few pages ago but i havent been on lol dan i wasnt camping at all, i already told u, u were bjust unlucky enough to grab the flag just as i spawned and just [picked up the longbow.. then i hear a viper comming.. so u wanted me just to let your viper come by and get a pickup and score?... no i waited for a few secs b4 i saw the viper then longbowed it.. plus if i was "camping" how did i score 2 flags and heavily assist in the last one? lol... but yeah i do agreew with u on your other point though... i hate when there are teams that are beter but just dont score.. they go for kills and its anoying as hell....
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:36am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

just wanting to know if there are any clan battles going on in ut3 these days. im back and wanting to play in some matches, so i guess im looking for an active clan or group of players to get into some action with. holla if you want to scoop me up =]
let me know if find any good games ill add you later. been looking for some good games too.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:08pm

wtf is your cap lock stuck? WOPR will surely reward me with a aimbot or something once i reach 5000 posts im #1 on iamgaming 4 sho

also #1 ctf flag runner on both systems your just #2

and don't mind Dan he's just always butthurt because he takes it up the bum
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:21pm
I think your old age is f***ing with your brain syzyphuck, I'm so sorry   Cry
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:29pm

I think your old age is f***ing with your brain syzyphuck, I'm so sorry   Cry

lol I think you always camped more then you ran the flag Pamguin
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:36pm
I don't care if I camp, it's fun and it pisses people off. did you not see my all time list? I nominated myself as best spammer/camper/pubstar, cause I was the best   (:  LOL Pamguin?  XD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:41pm

I don't care if I camp, it's fun and it pisses people off. did you not see my all time list? I nominated myself as best spammer/camper/pubstar, cause I was the best   (:  LOL Pamguin?  XD

lool oh yea you did admit it so are you and Foxygirl engaged yet? better put a ring on it! someone like me just might steal a girl like Foxy jk
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:50pm
god is not real...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:52pm
Nope   O:
go be with your wife syzyf***, she's probably all confused why you're on the computer posting in the person before me thread all day   XD
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

My point was:

Aqua,Cbizzy,ether,trin,skiller,train,tx,paweasy,jaket111,jorgelius,dan,phantci,envy,chrisc,arkos
helscream,bain,bomb,coolworx,qwest,src guys,pinakul,medic,fluffy... there are atleast a dusin players i left out, so to put it short... The old school players.
Nowdays players actually like to spawnkilland teamstack forfun.. Andafter the match telling the other team how shait they were... and so on and forth----------> that ends in what i call destructive competition.
Before we had QuickRC to stir things up. Now we have half the group who play.
My point is: it started with some players not giving a f u c k! Then others follow.
And i know Trinity is good fair hard player who is on defence..... Why the hell do some players call him a noob and a camper. He's a allstar. A real one.
That was just an example.
I honestly mean  that half the group of grx (from what ive seen) is glitchers, racists,ragequitters,double standards...
I also think Paweasy can be a d!ck! But I know he is joking around, and has a brain so he cool..
Same with Danjel8.
There are hundreds ways toplay the game....But players who say they are the best and talk **** and then quit! Those are the players i talk about.
We can always blame age difference, so in my country 15-20 yrs old are more mature i guess.

Good games are what it is, but camping for 15 mins at 1-0 and beeing helped by a Retarded BIOTITAN who play shait music for 15 mins isnt very cool... Im amazed that half the team didnt quit at that game.
But i agree with Matt... There are some good games these days for sure. But we must be better at mixing teams, not ending up with 4 f u k and 3 grx or t2d for that matter. You get my point.

wtf Shaker, I would really like you to tell me who in GrX is 1) a glitcher  2) a racist

EVERYBODY ragequits sometimes, I have seen enough respected players from DEVIL, Fu.K, etc do it. Sure it's not cool, but pff it happens.
Skiller and Dan talk about Fu.K. being the best vctf clan in EU.
Dan and Headhunter have been seen spawnkilling. Same with Zake, who also glitched quite a few times.
Dan shows barely any respect for anybody outside of fkn Fu.K, and from what I've heard from GOD_BIOFREAK who was on your team a few days ago when you all rage quit, he even talks sh1t to you.
Zake, especially Kristallreiner and sometimes Skiller enjoy team stacking.
Coolworx puts Spidermines on the respawnpoint.

I have upmost respect for you yourself, Shaker. And I don't think you would say I play unfair.
But who are you to blame my clan in this case, when yours ain't one bit better ?

Trust me on this one, you know I'm not stupid: fakkelbrigade is FAR from being stupid, I've had the most amazing chats and debates with him, yh we had some nice points here in iAMg but this guy, I know you don't like him but he is a genius, believe me. He may act c0cky to you sometimes, that's cuz of bad impressions just like what was between sizzle n me.
REAL TALK
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:01pm

Nope   O:
go be with your wife syzyf***, she's probably all confused why you're on the computer posting in the person before me thread all day   XD

lol Foxy is probably all confused about why she ain't got a ring yet A great New Years resolution 4 ya.. Put a ring on it :)

oh and my wife just said to say hi to you
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:02pm
She has been saying hello to quite a few people lately.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:07pm

She has been saying hello to quite a few people lately.

thats it show everyone what kind of person you are Dan
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Nope   O:

lol Foxy is probably all confused about why she ain't got a ring yet A great New Years resolution 4 ya.. Put a ring on it :)

how is that a new years resolution   XD  
good resolution for you would be to spend more time with your wife and less time on the internet before you get shipped off to that senior center, only like 2 more years or something  O.O!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:13pm

Nope   O:

good resolution for you would be to spend more time with your wife and less time on the internet before you get shipped off to that senior center, only like 2 more years or something  O.O!

ok now that was funny hahahah, nice penguin!!! Sorry syzy
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:22pm

Nope   O:

i can tell youve never been married lol Love is not having to be up each others ass 24/7 < not to be taken literal

Spamguin+Foxy=Marriage "I just love Happy Endings"
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:23pm

I'm sorry but I know the way 90% of games go these days, Dagon it wasn't anything against you because I know you generally try to attack all the time... but Matt you were camping with a longbow just waiting for easy kills... you know you were.
And then Devil Terror joins and its just ridiculous even trying to touch your flag... The teams were crap, yes I got pissed off but its only when I have a reason to. The best games I've had are against teams that go for the 3-0 win and end up winning 3-2... I don't mind losing 3-2, I do mind losing 1-0 after 30 minutes of overtime just so that papa2dogg can have a wank about a massacre or Devil_Vendetta can get his first ever headhunter because he isn't good enough to get it in the normal 20 minutes.
Think about it, game was designed for 20 mins of play and a team to win with 3 flags. I can't stand this game when the stronger team (by far) had points of around 40,30,20 and the weaker team only has points of 7,8,9... with the scores at 0-0...
I know you attack Dagon, trust me I value that but certain players like Frozenfire, Terror, Ghostlike and Trainwreck seem to do nothing but camp these days... shame coz they are all top players who would be scary if they attacked.
so emotional rofl! DONT MUG YORSELF MATE!!! camping, team stacking has been happening since day dot for like two years now! it aint gnna change stop crying
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:31pm

Nope   O:

i can tell youve never been married lol Love is not having to be up each others ass 24/7 < not to be taken literal

welllll I mean it seems like you don't spend any time with her at all  D:  ohhhh wait
I see she probably sends you off to the computer, I wouldn't wanna spend time with you either, your voice is creepy as f***  XDDDD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:43pm

Nope   O:

welllll I mean it seems like you don't spend any time with her at all  D:  ohhhh wait
I see she probably sends you off to the computer, I wouldn't wanna spend time with you either, your voice is creepy as f***  XDDDD

lool awe and i thought i had a great voice? oh well.. you seem to be a little upset? i guess my humor has just lost some luster? its all good Spamguin.. just fk'n wit ya a little
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:50pm
Penguin don't fu*k around....... he gos hard!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Nope   O:

ok now that was funny hahahah, nice penguin!!! Sorry syzy

lool yea Spamguin is a funnyboy.. no sorry needed JP.. its all just 4 laughs
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Penguin don't fu*k around....... he gos hard!!!

TFI TFI TFI.. dam keep dat info in the bedroom son :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>