Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Assassins Network
    Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:41am

Tx is correct. I too have this game, but I play this on my other psn id. kayoticKiller. hit me up sometime. I'm always down for killin some templars. Woot!!!

iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by BAIN

no Milly, you could be ASS_2mouth.

you should really keep your personal life off the forum. sometimes its just to much info. Plus i like ASS_Ah9 better.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 4:22pm
no Milly, you could be ASS_2mouth.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

you guys should call your clan "ASS" for Assasins. zellot could be ASS_hole, TX could be ASS_monkey, Milly could be ASS_wipe.

LMAO!!!

Don't encourage him!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 2:41pm

you guys should call your clan "ASS" for Assasins. zellot could be ASS_hole, TX could be ASS_monkey, Milly could be ASS_wipe.

LMAO!!!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 2:19pm
Ouch now that hurts. I think i want mine to be ASS_Clown tho.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 1:34pm
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

ya they can stand over u n repeatedly do it...iv seen them trading of stuns keeping 3 of us on the ground for like 2mins, iv seen it alot, they get over 1000pts with those stun parties
ooh looks like they found a glitch lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 3:32pm
well if you cant do anything at all it just sounds like cheap play then.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 3:21pm
u dnt hv time 2 smoke bomb, the moment ur up, ur in the stun cam n ur back down. its just annoying, idk wat else to call it
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:12am
wow ive never seen that. that would piss me off and you couldn't do anything? like smoke bomb or anything? well either way it sucks.

Well let me raise the question then. Would u consider that smart play and good strategy or is it just cheap and kinda cheating, just cause it can be done doesn't mean it should be?

That question reminds me a lot of the ut3 question. Is it ok to destroy unmanned vehicles. Is it strategy or just cheap. 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 6:27am
ya they can stand over u n repeatedly do it...iv seen them trading of stuns keeping 3 of us on the ground for like 2mins, iv seen it alot, they get over 1000pts with those stun parties
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

i love mah pistol lol its served me well, n if u know how/when to use it, u can get 200-300pts vs 100. it also comes in handy lately cuz alot of ppl seem to b doin so gay group sh!t in manhunt where they will continually stun u, so u pop a few off n knife da rest...

also, iv noticed this a few times, ill go to knife someone n the killcam shows them deflecting it thn stunning me, also them deflecting my stun n killing me...i know u can counter-stun in single player, can u online too?

Well Manhunt is suppose to be team style. So you should have someone with you when you go to kill multi targets. So when you get the first one, then second one will stun you and show who they are then your teammate can kill him and you'll have 800 points to their 200 points if done right. But i don't think they can just stand over you and continue to stun you over and over again when you stand up. Atleast i never seen anyone or group be able to do it.

As for countering i've heard 2 dif opinions. One says thats its just the game being stupid and it just happens once and awhile and it needs to be fixed with a patch. The other one is that you have a split sec to counter a attack or stun but you have to counter at just the right moment. I don't ever remember doin it myself, but then again theres a couple things i heard of that i have either never seen, done or heard. Has anyone heard of the "Whisper?" 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 9:50pm
i love mah pistol lol its served me well, n if u know how/when to use it, u can get 200-300pts vs 100. it also comes in handy lately cuz alot of ppl seem to b doin so gay group sh!t in manhunt where they will continually stun u, so u pop a few off n knife da rest...

also, iv noticed this a few times, ill go to knife someone n the killcam shows them deflecting it thn stunning me, also them deflecting my stun n killing me...i know u can counter-stun in single player, can u online too?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 6:31pm
yeah they said they fix somethings with the new patches
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 6:21pm

The multiplayer just seemed completely broken then. My psplus had downloaded a patch or two for it since then, so maybe that was one of the things fixed in the patches.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by equalizer23

I have brotherhood as well. I played the multiplayer on launch day and have never played it since. Maybe sometime I'll give it another try.
yeah equal give it another try i did the same thing i put it down after the first time i played it but i got bored one day and played it again and had fun
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:12pm
lol i caught someone just as they ran in the chase breaker the game glitch and let me kill them while the door was closing i felt bad for that dude but ah well i got the kill lol. man you can get some funny kills on this game if your lucky. lol
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:09pm
Yea catching someone running away from someone is funny until that **** happens to you. I was running from someone and i was turning a corner and about to go down some steps and his f***ing teammate was walking up the steps. So as soon as i turn he killed me. I had no clue what just happened. It happen to me as i was goin to run through a chase breaker gate as well. Someone was walking in from the other side. Ive already had some good moments and some palm to face ones too.
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:09pm
I have brotherhood as well. I played the multiplayer on launch day and have never played it since. Maybe sometime I'll give it another try.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 4:59pm
lol me to i've never touch that damn thing, takes the fun out of the hunt. i like jumping off of roofs or walking right up and killing someone, or my favorite catching someone running away from someone and killing them that ****s f***ing funny right there.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 4:51pm
Thats funny cause the first time i got shot by a pistol was i was escaping and i thought i got away and i went to jump down from a building and mid air the f***er shot me from like 5 buildings away. I was like o **** thats cool cant wait til i get the pistol. Then i got the pistol and never used it ha. 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 4:35pm
i don't know. if i know tx hey likes to snipe people in warfare so he probably uses the pistol lol. and i notice they only got 100 points to and that made me feel a little better but i still think its f***ed up to get killed while jumping in the air by a pistol, cause that happened to me one time and i have to admitted it was f***ing cool when i got shoot
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 4:27pm
It was prob Manhunt. So far i like that mode the best. Yea i wouldn't mind starting to get some matches goin, now that everyone has finished the story and if everyone is into it we could start some kind of group or clan. I'm sure we could easily get  some real matches from the ACB Forum.

I did mind at first that people used the pistol but after awhile i started to notice all they got were kills. They were never high on points. So they were always in the bottom half. So i said f*** it use ur pistol and get 100 points for a kill when i'm getting 400+ for my kills. But i think if it was just people from here playing they would know better then using the pistol as a main kill method.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 3:57pm

whats the one you can talk through the whole match then cause i swear i heard someone talking one whole match or i might be trippin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>