| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Moron poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Poll Question: Who's the dumbest fk of all time?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.17%]
1 [4.17%]
6 [25.00%]
16 [66.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moron poll
    Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:58pm
Yo i keep voting for Dagon but it keeps going to Villn...is it broken??Confused

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 12:45am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

I think it's the fact that the conversation even existed.

yeah well blam villn. dude is weird
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Yo i keep voting for Dagon but it keeps going to Villn...is it broken??Confused

No it's telling the truth.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 1:26am
lmao @^ funny threads are hard to come by.. Special thanks to Vlln and Tuna for going the extra mile and having a debate :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 1:57am
Originally posted by DEVIL_EyP

Wow. We ALL came to this site cause we ALL play or played ut3 right? And i'm REALLY sure no one came from another game here. Cause the maker of Iamgaming played ut3.

I'm sure everyone was friends at a time,played on same team,clan,or whatever.
Than you got you'r f***ers who say"i don't care or i dont waste my time on here" <-- goes on. aswell for those people. Why?Why do you keep getting on here than? As you may or may not have a problem with someone,you just come here to be a d***. Try doing that **** in real life and get beat the f*** down .

Funny how people point the finger saying you'r stupid blah blah.Like this thread. It's stupid. I'm sure everyone in the poll are great people,may not show it but maybe are.
You people are just pathetic on how you come and b**** people out on here. Just great how this site turned into a bunch of grow ass people b****ing at eachother .

stfu or spell 2 straight words correct for once "PLEASE" :) dam dude? lol and that 120 pound max bench press must be going straight to your head ay? you talk'n bout fk'n people up in real life now aaawwweee sshhh111ttttttt

I bet even Chuck Norris will go into hiding now Mikey
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 8:32am
i think all these guys r alright....does that make me the hands down winner here? xD
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 9:46am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Wow. We ALL came to this site cause we ALL play or played ut3 right? And i'm REALLY sure no one came from another game here. Cause the maker of Iamgaming played ut3.

Than you got you'r f***ers who say"i don't care or i dont waste my time on here" <-- goes on. aswell for those people. Why?Why do you keep getting on here than? As you may or may not have a problem with someone,you just come here to be a d***. Try doing that **** in real life and get beat the f*** down .

Funny how people point the finger saying you'r stupid blah blah.Like this thread. It's stupid. I'm sure everyone in the poll are great people,may not show it but maybe are.
You people are just pathetic on how you come and b**** people out on here. Just great how this site turned into a bunch of grow ass people b****ing at eachother .

stfu or spell 2 straight words correct for once "PLEASE" :) dam dude? lol and that 120 pound max bench press must be going straight to your head ay? you talk'n bout fk'n people up in real life now aaawwweee sshhh111ttttttt

I bet even Chuck Norris will go into hiding now Mikey

HAHAHA bench press 120 xD . You wish brah.

And no,it's just stupid. People just b**** and than b**** AGAIN all the time.

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:03am

can we make a bi-polar poll? i know someone that should be on there

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:20am

lmao @^ funny threads are hard to come by.. Special thanks to Vlln and Tuna for going the extra mile and having a debate :)

We werent having a debate and dont try to act like you're above me because we all know you're a dumbass
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 11:57am
Originally posted by TX2k7

i think all these guys r alright....does that make me the hands down winner here? xD

lol you think every one is all right TX :) they probably are alright.. well not Tuna! lol Dagon don't belong up there but he gave me the idea by saying guess who he voted for in the Troll Poll so i rewarded him by adding here xD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 11:59am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

We werent having a debate and dont try to act like you're above me because we all know you're a dumbass

i don't know? your pretty low dipsh1t!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 12:01pm

stfu or spell 2 straight words correct for once "PLEASE" :) dam dude? lol and that 120 pound max bench press must be going straight to your head ay? you talk'n bout fk'n people up in real life now aaawwweee sshhh111ttttttt I bet even Chuck Norris will go into hiding now Mikey

HAHAHA bench press 120 xD . You wish brah.

And no,it's just stupid. People just b**** and than b**** AGAIN all the time.

You know im just mess'n wit you Mikey lol your my boy.. Its Mikey Brennan bi'tch :)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

lmao.., na dude ur just a buttplug and like to troll this website in hopes of winning arguements, just quit please and at least TRY to talk to girls. If u want I can pm u some personal stuff on how to introduce, and make talk with the ladies.

someone sent me this pic yesterday.. lmao
nice smile man. you look like a f***ing retard
villn, you have the dumbest haircut lmao like are you f***ing kidding me? can't believe THIS is the KID who was trying to crack on my pic....... i can't believe that you tried to make yourself out to be this badass varsity football big shot lol.. everything i've said about you was true. f***ing weird looking dork

T-R-M_VillN

- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 8:34pm
dam Tuna you shouldn't post someone's pic without there permission
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 9:33pm
if he can dish it out then he can take it
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:21pm
yea but talkin a little trash just to fk with someone a little like we all do is different then posting someone elses pic imo
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:45am
oh snap lol.... if the kid wants to rag on other ppls styles then i guess he should be able take it himself

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:59am
lol Seph you cold hearted fk :) im not going to comment on that pic at all
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:05am
to be honest, who DIDN'T look weird or nerdy in there senior picture, cripes I owned that look in my pictures! That's what H.S. is all about!
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:13am
Loooool.....  Sizzle I'll put you in a poll soon Big smile
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:14am
just being honest syzygy lol and theres a condom in one of mine... wasn't thinking to hard about the location of the pic... which was a very popular.. "make out point" back in high school... shoulda looked at the surroundings first haha

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Loooool.....  Sizzle I'll put you in a poll soon Big smile

no thanks Groin i was in the troll poll.. no need to be in another one
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

just being honest syzygy lol and theres a condom in one of mine... wasn't thinking to hard about the location of the pic... which was a very popular.. "make out point" back in high school... shoulda looked at the surroundings first haha

lol a condom? how fitting ay? xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 5:18pm
Considering i was an accident... yes lol

BenWa View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 5:59pm
yikes @ that pic, can you say mouthbreather? Tuna you d***, wtf.......hahahahahah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>