| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hey, its me sonarik :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey, its me sonarik :)
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:55am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

ill help you guys out if you need me but im in iAM sry man

Edit:12-0 duel FehtalaTee Vs Deep_N_Deedly
FehtalaTee wins

lol Syg GG but i told you, you cant kill me...iAM_Da_Feh...
in your dreams Feh.. you suck at kill'n.. tell the truth for once.. wasn't no duel.. unless you call you getting stacked before i even moved a real duel? i was teasing you dumbass lol

My moneys on sizzle Confused lol

lol i was just fk'n with him and not even shooting 99% of the time.. he started saying he was owning me 4 my posts lmfao 4 real.. dude ain't got a clue :) maybe he's happy now though
lol aww come on bro, give me your vote Seph you know you want tooWink

@Syg lol you was moving the whole time, and i killed you when it was around the 1st 15 sec into the match. you was trying died hard with flack sniper. lol syg im just saying yea i might suck on foot but that means you suck more. HA!
btw yea ill give you this 60% of my kills on you in vctf is by cars but the rest is by foot either way you got r@ped lol.
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 6:40am
alright fine, sorry sizzle gotta team stack with feh again lmao..... I'm his babysitter, he cant do anything without me

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
DmX_-EvoLutioN- View Drop Down
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 7:19am
^^hahaha
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:18am
Yeah Sonarik, where are you from ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:32am
From SPAMLAND jk
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:07am
naw, his from the big island of noobwaii hahaha jk too
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 12:49pm

FehtalaTee wins

in your dreams Feh.. you suck at kill'n.. tell the truth for once.. wasn't no duel.. unless you call you getting stacked before i even moved a real duel? i was teasing you dumbass lol

lol i was just fk'n with him and not even shooting 99% of the time.. he started saying he was owning me 4 my posts lmfao 4 real.. dude ain't got a clue :) maybe he's happy now though

@Syg lol you was moving the whole time, and i killed you when it was around the 1st 15 sec into the match. you was trying died hard with flack sniper. lol syg im just saying yea i might suck on foot but that means you suck more. HA!
btw yea ill give you this 60% of my kills on you in vctf is by cars but the rest is by foot either way you got r@ped lol.

well i didn't think you were that stupid but im going to haft to re evaluate that now oh sh1t your desperate lmao.. you couldn't beat a novice bot at duel unless he let you mwa ha HA
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:23pm

FehtalaTee wins

well i didn't think you were that stupid but im going to haft to re evaluate that now oh sh1t your desperate lmao.. you couldn't beat a novice bot at duel unless he let you mwa ha HA
LOLOL Szg why are you lying so hard? you even rage quit when i was trying to do a rematch ca you were still talking trash to me after i 12-0ed you. HA! you said "not this map, another map" rage quit and never came back so you can pick the map. hey i tried to give you another go ca i felt bad for dat out come, but you stood me up!Embarrassed

ill say it again your a good player but you need to stick with your own style. i get in the raptor and fury ca i like to help my noobs out on my team ca they do "try" to score flags(like cannon son). i would understand if i was not doing anything in them and was not helping anyone. but realy man chris C be messing around with the fury and raptor and he is also good with them and he is a great flag runner, why cant i do the same? (is it because im black? LOL jkjk) your a cool dude man but you just need to chill out dawg and enjoy da game. 4real 

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:24pm

alright fine, sorry sizzle gotta team stack with feh again lmao..... I'm his babysitter, he cant do anything without me
LOLOL this is kinda true in a way. lol nicely put SephLOL
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 4:23pm
LOL
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 6:45pm

FehtalaTee wins

LOLOL Szg why are you lying so hard? you even rage quit when i was trying to do a rematch ca you were still talking trash to me after i 12-0ed you. HA! you said "not this map, another map" rage quit and never came back so you can pick the map. hey i tried to give you another go ca i felt bad for dat out come, but you stood me up!Embarrassed

ill say it again your a good player but you need to stick with your own style. i get in the raptor and fury ca i like to help my noobs out on my team ca they do "try" to score flags(like cannon son). i would understand if i was not doing anything in them and was not helping anyone. but realy man chris C be messing around with the fury and raptor and he is also good with them and he is a great flag runner, why cant i do the same? (is it because im black? LOL jkjk) your a cool dude man but you just need to chill out dawg and enjoy da game. 4real 

lmao i see your still typing out big ass bullsh1t fantasy's :) you are try'n really hard but no one is buying it? lol just give it up Feh that sh1t wont work on me! your not the first to try either.. your just going to end up looking retarded and lame like the rest
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:54am
If I had to choose between trusting the flag with either Feh or SYZ, I would have to go with Feh. Dudes got skill.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 3:50am
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

If I had to choose between trusting the flag with either Feh or SYZ, I would have to go with Feh. Dudes got skill.
Thx manEmbarrassed
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 3:57am

FehtalaTee wins

lmao i see your still typing out big ass bullsh1t fantasy's :) you are try'n really hard but no one is buying it? lol just give it up Feh that sh1t wont work on me! your not the first to try either.. your just going to end up looking retarded and lame like the rest
Yo it has been fun going back in forth with you but i have a sense that my boss(JP) is going to come in here and you know how dat goesWinkOuch. so yea man we got to chill out and get back on topic...sry

btw i LOVE dat comment i said up there^^^ "yea ill give you this 60% of my kills on you in vctf is by cars but the rest is by foot either way you got r@ped"
Szg come on now you cant say dat comment wasnt smoothBig smile 
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:57am
lol,i go with feh to,he owns me on duel!Thumbs Up
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 8:00am
hey,feh!i thinked you was DGround...?
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 9:29am

FehtalaTee wins

Yo it has been fun going back in forth with you but i have a sense that my boss(JP) is going to come in here and you know how dat goesWinkOuch. so yea man we got to chill out and get back on topic...sry

btw i LOVE dat comment i said up there^^^ "yea ill give you this 60% of my kills on you in vctf is by cars but the rest is by foot either way you got r@ped"
Szg come on now you cant say dat comment wasnt smoothBig smile 
naw the comment is as lame as you are.. be wrecking you some more ingame ass kisser
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 9:54am

Honestly can't remember seeing Syz run a flag ever.

Feh is very good though, got great skill and up there with TX, Chris_C and Dagon.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 10:53am
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Honestly can't remember seeing Syz run a flag ever.

Feh is very good though, got great skill and up there with TX, Chris_C and Dagon.
WTF, do you have a new boifriend, now that crister is gone...
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 11:15am
Only you and of course Strider who thinks he is my boyfriend.

DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 11:18am

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 11:39am
hahaha buuurrrnnnn, dude the blond guy almost look like joker made frankinstien.
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 11:51am
hahahah

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:21pm
I'm the blonde one... as I'm fat obviously ;)

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 5:17pm
really is that you, dan hows does mikey have your pic? sorry about the joker thing. that red color lip stick doesn't suit you. orange or pink would do hahaha.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>