FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:04am
CME EU WARFARE N GET SCHOOLED! U BUNCH OF FAIRYS make me laugh= everytime US warfare servers go down yall hide in vctf till they cme bck up ROFL! cme EU WAR
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:09am
plz matt or anyone else who thinks dat there american but are actually from the EU dont post in here ROFL! rep EU! no peeps with a identity crisis need to post XD
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:26am
Stop talking like you're from America you useless clown! No one in England says 'yall' you tw@t. 

You're the one with the identity crisis you stupid f***ing midget! 

Anyone remember c0ckrider talking about how Soulreaver was gonna come back to the ps3 and **** everyone? Funny that when Soulreaver did come back he was pretty average and oh... it was actually you c0ckrider.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:18am
love and peace man, no need for world war 2 again unless you play black ops, then you can actually re act the war hahaha. dude noobs crawl in pub vctf and warfare so don't blame on american players on this site. plus not everyone here are warfare players, buuuut a warfare match between U.S vs EU allstars sounds cool.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:43am
calm your vag puhlease.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:57am
shut up strider
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Stop talking like you're from America you useless clown! No one in England says 'yall' you tw@t. 
You're the one with the identity crisis you stupid f***ing midget! 
Anyone remember c0ckrider talking about how Soulreaver was gonna come back to the ps3 and **** everyone? Funny that when Soulreaver did come back he was pretty average and oh... it was actually you c0ckrider.
fat boy humble yourself you silly child! u have no skill in ut3 but your english u silly mug! stop dreamin about me! remember what you said on here i made you the playa u are= should be a compliment but comin from a noob like you i find it very insulting! now go tell mummy
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by hieuy

love and peace man, no need for world war 2 again unless you play black ops, then you can actually re act the war hahaha. dude noobs crawl in pub vctf and warfare so don't blame on american players on this site. plus not everyone here are warfare players, buuuut a warfare match between U.S vs EU allstars sounds cool.
will never happen as the top US war noobs have never or never will play EU host competitive, im mean **** there even scared of EU war pubs! same ol americans
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:06pm
lol Stridex you try real hard don't ya? your the British poodle with no noodle :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:16pm
hahahaha yeah I'm well fat... U asked for a body shot of me over psn, that is firstly gay but it kinda proved I'm ripped as Fu K now :) 

You have no skill in the English language and YOU'RE English.

How can you possibly say you're competitive? You're the least competitive player on here! Fancy a clan match tonight? Oh wait, no one likes you in the game or in real life... have fun in your room tonight.

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lol Stridex you try real hard don't ya? your the British poodle with no noodle :)
rofl that was funny XD
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:30pm
danielle stop talking about yourself you live with your mum n your 25+ go n get a life, own your own car n have more than giro money going into your bank account n then talk to me! soz pinky your BS dont wash here! now go plan some vctf domination with the BRAIN! you have no life!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:41pm
hahahahahah so what if I live at home? Got a nice car, nice degree, nice job and live in one the richest areas in England... so you can suck my balls u little angry midget.

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:44pm

hahahahahah so what if I live at home? Got a nice car, nice degree, nice job and live in one the richest areas in England... so you can suck my balls u little angry midget.
i would become your hoe lol jkjk

@Bally kid Yo man you not even like dis so why make this thread? im not trying to start anything but in game you sound like you cool peps
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:09pm
danielle jackanory story! next week= when i can be bothered with such a noob as yourself im gnna make a little post which will destroy u!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:14pm
ooooOOOOoooo I am so scared! 

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

plz matt or anyone else who thinks dat there american but are actually from the EU dont post in here ROFL! rep EU! no peeps with a identity crisis need to post XD

I'll write this in English so everyone can understand.

Please Matt or anyone else who thinks that they are American, but is actually based in the European Union please don't post here (he rolls on the floor laughing at his own non joke here).

No people with an identity crisis need to post either. (He is smiling a lot here).

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:22pm
why don't you shock everyone and instead of making stupid threats on this website, why not actually play UT3 and make your threats there. These types of posts always end up with nothing but trash talk with no action.

Get motivated, c'mon guys go play Strider and prove to him what you are typing here!! I know you can do it!! The controller is mightier than the keyboard!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:24pm

After all the d***s your mother sucks for 5 pence you still cant afford a new ps3 game strider? 5 dollar game for life? keep juggling with red and blue balls , so one day you can live up to your family's name: Ball Washer

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:25pm

CME EU WARFARE N GET SCHOOLED! U BUNCH OF FAIRYS make me laugh= everytime US warfare servers go down yall hide in vctf till they cme bck up ROFL! cme EU WAR

Come onto EU warfare and get taught how to play! You bunch of fairies make me laugh, every time US warfare servers go down you all hide (Not yall (This is an American slang)) in VCTF till they come back up (Rolls on the floor laughing).

Please come EU warfare (I'm desperate for people to be friends with and play against because I'm the best at playing a mode with 1 other person in it which is Schnibsen and has been idle for 3 years).

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

why don't you shock everyone and instead of making stupid threats on this website, why not actually play UT3 and make your threats there. These types of posts always end up with nothing but trash talk with no action.

Get motivated, c'mon guys go play Strider and prove to him what you are typing here!! I know you can do it!! The controller is mightier than the keyboard!!!

No one plays warfare any more on EU server though JP apart from him... he can't make threats on UT3 because quite simply he isn't clever enough to play a game when it actually requires tactics. 

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:14pm

Come onto EU warfare and get taught how to play! You bunch of fairies make me laugh, every time US warfare servers go down you all hide (Not yall (This is an American slang)) in VCTF till they come back up (Rolls on the floor laughing).
Please come EU warfare (I'm desperate for people to be friends with and play against because I'm the best at playing a mode with 1 other person in it which is Schnibsen and has been idle for 3 years).
im lovin this, so much ammo here 4 me! your translating 4 me now as well as sending me photos n making up stories!!!!! you have a wierd obsession with me you allways have! i never reply or talk to you on iam or in game but everytime you c me u get excited n sniff round my Ahole= let it go kid u have allways tried to go against me n allways failed! any Real person can C u a Strider Fan
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

After all the d***s your mother sucks for 5 pence you still cant afford a new ps3 game strider? 5 dollar game for life? keep juggling with red and blue balls , so one day you can live up to your family's name: Ball Washer

lol XD i liked dat! gran turismo, blackOps, deadnation, Nexuiz pc these are all games i brought in da last 3 weeks! phant n Z see me playing these games! soz mate..................edit apart from Nexuiz just brought gaming mouse 4 dat
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:19pm

So, as long as you have a ping advantage?! Gotchya, glad to see you haven't changed.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

So, as long as you have a ping advantage?! Gotchya, glad to see you haven't changed.
lunchy i smashed you n envy all maps US host funniest thing ever when i c u both call cokken 4 bck up= real smart move i would of stuck with lauren! u host n i will supply u the girth n vaseline! happy new year noobie! a real big man who bullies kids over losing there loved ones! i will bully u your own host fella! bullies allways end up being cowards! happy new year noob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>