Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players
    Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Strider is good at warfare.. but he probably has a v4gina? he has a female voice 4 sure lol Strider is better then Dan on foot imo

Yeah he definitely is... thats why he beat me on his own host on his own map in a duel? Jokes... obv I won. Because I am better at everything than him. Apart from being unemployed, he wins that.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:15pm
lol Strider is unemployed? naw he got more money then Bill Gates.. why you think he's so dam cheerful all the time? his V4gina is even green :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by jibba91

sooo i played him on a UK SERVER they beat my team. but it was a good match. if i had one or two good warfare players. i believe we would have won downtown for sure. ill post a pic soon so everyone can see.

Jibba, yes the scoreline doesn't actually reflect what went down in the match. We were not even in control of our prime for 5 mins or so. Then centre core was a mindF**k of vehicles and players. Pochilam and Inferno did back you up and the outcome could well have been different if Chuckler wasn't so ANALLY FIXATED about the redeemer spawn. IDK what went on with the core i was the stupid fk with the orb at enemy prime so ? After Avalanche was chosen QUICK left and so did Strider and 2 others so it was 7 vs 4 for R1 of Avalanche but only Inferno switched to make it more even. I'm not calling u out just stating facts. In fact a lot of sh1t about players skills, tactics etc gets levelled without justification. So I will say youre def not a noob quite the opposite but u know this. Strider is a good WF player and QUICK is a skilled player in most modes cos hes good on foot. Danjel is def not weak on foot, its one of his strengths, he reacts quickly too but im not getting into who's best n foot who's a noob BS cos its retarded kid's stuff. The games were fun and intense...and laggy lol.
we held our prime for some time cause we had the first push in to thier prime at the start of each round cause i remember yelling at our teammates to get in there cause i had titan on it and another time we had two guys shooting at thier prime from center when it was down. but once they got it back it was down hill for there. but remember something they were able to talk to each during the match cause ik at least three of them had mics. no one on our team was using one.  ik strider is good same as quick i never knock them but if he's gonna take shots at me, i'll shoot back.  
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Yo Oneman did you realy take out a whole army with just an enforcer?

No. I probably could tho in my prime. I know one thing tho, no army can't see me in floodgate. Lol. Zellot knows
one man your going down in floodgate dog no matter what i promise you dog as god is my witness i will stand on top of that core and do a dance when i score that 3 or 4th point in floodgate and end your record sir. watch me cuz lol
and yo why are you talking like some old guy "well in my prime i could" dawg its only been there yrs when its 10 then you can say that lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Yo Oneman did you realy take out a whole army with just an enforcer?
No. I probably could tho in my prime. I know one thing tho, no army can't see me in floodgate. Lol. Zellot knows
one man your going down in floodgate dog no matter what i promise you dog as god is my witness i will stand on top of that core and do a dance when i score that 3 or 4th point in floodgate and end your record sir. watch me cuz lol
and yo why are you talking like some old guy "well in my prime i could" dawg its only been there yrs when its 10 then you can say that lol

You'll beat me someday like Nootsac & Bain did.

But for real tho, I was in my prime like 2 years ago in Fall/Winter 2008. It last until I retire Hunger_for_Blood for good. It is a long time from a 3 years old game.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:30pm
alright OldManOldArmy
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:37pm
LMAO! Very funny Zell.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 2:15am
zellot ill give u a hand taking this guy crown on floodgate
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:19am

alright OldManOldArmy
Haha, get him.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:20am
Sorry to burst your bubble Strids, your a good warfarer, but not top 10.  I've been toe to toe with the best wf has to offer.  
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:16am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Sorry to burst your bubble Strids, your a good warfarer, but not top 10.  I've been toe to toe with the best wf has to offer.  
yeah and i whip your mel gibson ass lol :P
                                    ^ inside joke

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:17am

yeah and i whip your mel gibson ass lol :P
                                    ^ inside joke

I hate Jews.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:35am
ok lunchy the point of a inside joke is that no one knows it but me and you dang dude come on work with me here lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 11:33am

ok lunchy the point of a inside joke is that no one knows it but me and you dang dude come on work with me here lol
Haha, sorry bro.  I'll work on my inside jokes!  Pretty sure everyone knows that about me.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 12:51pm

hahahah lunchy!!!!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

hahahah lunchy!!!!
Last time Zellot mentioned an 'inside joke' I didn't walk right for a week.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:17pm
gross, too far too far!!!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:19pm

too far too far!!!
BAHHHAHAHA, that's what I said!!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:20pm

hahahah lunchy!!!!
ok dude do you not get the point of keepin things just between you and me damn. thats it dawg no more inside jokes for u lol :P
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:23pm

hahahah lunchy!!!!
ok dude do you not get the point of keepin things just between you and me damn. thats it dawg no more inside jokes for u lol :P
Please sir, more porridge.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:25pm

too far too far!!!
LMFBAO
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:31pm

too far too far!!!

*Forehead slap*
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:32pm

hahahah lunchy!!!!
Please sir, more porridge.
MORE!!! nope sorry i'm finding a new crotch puppet lol i think luci could be good or maybe JP or Leah lol
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:33pm

too far too far!!!

*Forehead slap*
yeah you set that one up great jen i think you need a V8 now
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Penguin

shut up strider

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>