| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: callin all b**** ass no skill US warfare players
    Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 5:35pm
Zellot you gots to do the GOW fling on flood if you want to win mang ;)
http://ut3gow.com/node/793
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 6:56pm
dude i've tried and tried that and i always fail :( i think the only time ive actually made it was when you showed me the first time
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by Bally_Man

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Bally_Man

I would of play EU Server for warfare, but the game (UT3) is dead. Besides, I hate playing titan. Titan is for players who have no skills in warfare.
if dats da case you would allways be playing titan mode! seriously you not no way near special even on US epic hosts! u dont play EU because u dont have the skill to go against me there! see you when the US warfare servers r back up!!! < understand the meaning of that last sentence for within it, it explains how much of a noob u n 95% of the US war players really are! i have allways pooped on you your like my poopa scoopa
You talking sh*t strider!? Didn't you read my post "To All Warfare Players?" Where I quote "You are a joke to me homie!?" GTFOH!!! Even foot mode players couldn't stop me b*tch!!! What makes you think you a threat in warfare? 99% of the forum knows you trash! Titan are for pussies like yourself. I play "Pure" where real skill players play and manage to ra pe my opponents along the way!
lol you r on drugs! u host n i will massacre you on foot! you r not a good warfare player bro! i remember your little noob ass asking mirokke n harry bck in day 4 war advice! you are s noob! envy, lunar all know u aint got **** on me n never have! delusional

Delusional? You are the one that's delusional. What makes you think you are that great? Lunar and Envy would never insult people like you do, you imbecile. Get off your high horse. The only that thinks you are remotely good at anything is you. Everyone else thinks you are a joke.  

On a side note, OneMan is often cited as being one of the better warfare players. I'd take OneMan on my side any day of the week against you. You're a joke Strider. Keep hanging on to this illusion that you have created. You are the only one living in your universe. The rest of the UT3 community can't stand you. And it's not because they are noobs. It's because you are mentally defective.

Where are all your buddies? Where is Harry? What happened to all your REC teammates? They all left because of you. Warheart, JFox, Darkangel, Venom, James, etc. etc. etc. You are left all alone in your universe. Lucky you. Enjoy your loneliness. Now I know where the delusion spawns from.
+1
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 7:59pm
since us americans are all trash you wont mind if i swoop on ryno? =p
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Nootsac

Zellot you gots to do the GOW fling on flood if you want to win mang ;)
http://ut3gow.com/node/793

lol that should be the TX + Helscream Fling! but ya its hella good to use, i prefer drivin da viper, as long as my passenger knows when to release
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 9:58pm
1v1 warfare me i am the best. and we must play my host
no jk
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by ax412

no jk

Lol. Strider would be saying this all day long.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 12:41am
lol 1man i was messing around and really did host it.
except if i 1v1 warfare its with no orbs.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 8:23am

no jk

No, he'll say dedicated EU host, but when you get there, he'll miraculously have zero ping and you'll be stuck with 200 or more ping. Then when he ERKS out a victory, he'll say "I told you I was the best EU had b1tch"  and "I smashed that a$$" Then log off.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

no jk
No, he'll say dedicated EU host, but when you get there, he'll miraculously have zero ping and you'll be stuck with 200 or more ping. Then when he ERKS out a victory, he'll say "I told you I was the best EU had b1tch"  and "I smashed that a$$" Then log off.

It wouldn't make a difference to me since my ping would be 150 or less for EU Server.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:59am
200 ping on a EU server is less problematic than 220 on a person host, ...for me anyway. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 2:12am
WHERE HAS DIS COMEDIAN GONE??? SORRY 4 DA BUMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345