Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Demon Souls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demon Souls
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:05pm
anyone play this?
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:29pm
Very good game and very hard. If you don't have the patience for it, it can be very frustrating. Played it alot using different characters in the game. I actually unplugged my ps3 from the internet to play this game because anyone can come into your game and fight you. I got tired of fighting real people invading my game so I unplugged. I would say rent it to see if it's your style of game. I still have it and have been meaning to play it some more but Reach takes up all my time on the 360 right now.
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:42pm
Yeah i hate it when people invade but i always win lol people who usually invade my game are usually level one my soul level is 89 i have beat the archdemon on mine and got the storm master blade i love that thing but thats also a game of smarts not just patients i play it smart all the time i beat each first level enemy demon and i have slayed over all 8 enemy demons so far and still working at it lol but its a very fun game if your into them. i love it though.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:42pm

great game. 10/10

love the pvp
Zoltrekun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zoltrekun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 2:36pm
Best game on PS3 for me. Hey btw, have you seen this yet?:

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:23pm
Yea i easily think Demon Souls was one of the best all round games i've ever played. Was easy to get wrapped up for hours upon hours in just doing side quest. I heard of Dark Souls before but haven't seen the trailer yet. After watching that tho, this game looks like it will be right on par with Demon Souls and that would be amazing. I heard its actually suppose to be more difficult then Demon Souls. Which will be good cause there hasn't been to many games that i've seen or played lately that i wanted to break the disc into a hundred pieces as i was playing.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:30pm
yea i saw it.. looking forward to the challenge also kinda cringing knowing it wont be fun at some parts!

Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:39am
yeah i love demon souls im at soul level 119 white soul tendency. i beat all demon bosses on the 1st archstone levels, all on the 2nd archstone boss demons 1 on tower of latera, all on shrine of storms and none on the last level lol i keep getting lost on there lol but yeah u can go 4ever on that game very challenging which i like
 Post Reply Post Reply