Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

tRi v Striderfx and team !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tRi v Striderfx and team !!!
    Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:33pm
I am trying to set up a match where members of original tRi team eg Me Penguin Drokun Go_Dead Xerxes91 to take on StriderFX and a team he picks that must be members of ReC or Unreal, I want this to be an ALL MODE clan match and it be recorded.

Will be good fun!!!

any thoughts on this ???
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:34pm
itd be fun to play a clanmatch again :o
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:43pm
stream is my thought :) lol

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:51pm
EWOKK!!!
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:53pm

I beat that dude in a duel,who is that?

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:54pm
a guy who i havent really seen online in like what, over a year easy by now D:
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:56pm
Oh. He was cool. He asked who i was,than when i told him he said i wasn't a noob anymore -_- lol. I was like g thanks . lol He was cool though.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:57pm
Collosus, admirable attempt but Strider will not show up for two reasons:

1. His ex-REC teammates hate him and aren't going to take one on the head for him. None of those guys will go to war for him. Also, half the REC players haven't played in quite some time.

2. Strider will not show because if he loses, which he will if he shows, he will have nothing left. His delusion will become reality and he can't stand that.

I've tried to get this guy into a clan match at least a dozen times and he disappears like the b**** that he is. Then when he reappears, all you hear is 2 vs. 2 warfare on an EU server. Blah Blah Blah.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:58pm
lol, he was just saying you got better than he remembers :P (@ mikey)
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:02pm
lol. Like i watched him 10-0 veritas and two others . Than  i was like "damn -_-" So i voted for Deck lol i beat him 10-0 with a air combo being the last kill which was funny cause he than sent a message after that saying"oh ****" lol.

DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:03pm
But he is a pretty cool dude.

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:06pm
well Just so Strider knows this, I am willing to set up this match and play to win and nothing else. Man up Strider and get a team together, if you are so godlike at this game as you say then this should be an easy challenge for you in your mind but I can assure you it wont be !!!
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:08pm
Where is Zellot with the popcorn :) This match WON'T happen,butn its gonna be cool to see the **** talk in this thread lol.

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:15pm
Strider is all mouth and I'm not, I will go out of my way to set this match up and make sure that the whole community sees it and knows that scrubs like Strider dont match up to UT3 veterans.

I will get tRi back for one match only and we will be prepared for any gametype on any map on any server. This is not about proving Strider wrong just a chance for old friends to get back together and have some fun

but I wont back down on this so Strider man up and put your money where your mouth !!!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:22pm
He won't show... everyone knows that he lies, bottles it and can't win in situations like this. In order for strider to win he needs titan, a stacked team and to be on an EU host. 

Waste of time... plus he doesn't have any money. He has been unemployed since this game came out!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 2:57pm
Naw son! I got first dibbs! Im tried of strider talking sh*t even though I beat his ass back in ICN days! 2 REC members vs OneMan1Army in floodgate and still came out on top! 3-0. I wish I could take the winning scoreboard pic to show the forum.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 4:11pm
if this go's dwn... am guna make this persanal =P
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 5:10pm
i guess it's pointless to bet if he is going to accept the match. strider is too much of pussy to face people man to man.
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 9:40pm
am bkin u stridz
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 11:40am

Tri are LEGEND - best E.U footmode clan.

Why on earth you are wasting your time playing a non-team lead by stider is beyond me.

Here you have a chance to show the current crop of UT3 clans what Tri are all about and you pick a d***s dead clan to come back for?

I don't understand, play Devil (active & good), play GrX (they are looking for top quailty clan matches) play any active clan but please don't waste your comeback on a d*** like strider.

Tri could do a lot better for the UT3 community. Get a real clan match against a top active clan.
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Naw son! I got first dibbs! Im tried of strider talking sh*t even though I beat his ass back in ICN days! 2 REC members vs OneMan1Army in floodgate and still came out on top! 3-0. I wish I could take the winning scoreboard pic to show the forum.
step up n let your controller talk! fck da long talk! jst me n u n 2 war servers!
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I am trying to set up a match where members of original tRi team eg Me Penguin Drokun Go_Dead Xerxes91 to take on StriderFX and a team he picks that must be members of ReC or Unreal, I want this to be an ALL MODE clan match and it be recorded. Will be good fun!!! any thoughts on this ???
i would like dat but none of em play ut3 anymore! just me fella! why would u want to play ReC a team that u claim to have smashed in warfare already??? you prove my words that penguin said were lies! if i had a team i would play! you should play GRX or iAM!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 12:47pm

Strider is all mouth and I'm not, I will go out of my way to set this match up and make sure that the whole community sees it and knows that scrubs like Strider dont match up to UT3 veterans. I will get tRi back for one match only and we will be prepared for any gametype on any map on any server. This is not about proving Strider wrong just a chance for old friends to get back together and have some fun but I wont back down on this so Strider man up and put your money where your mouth !!!
i tell u what i will play u n drokun EU host aka deep server warfare 2v2 no bull**** i will take lauren on godlike! get the deep server up n i will do this!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Tri are LEGEND - best E.U footmode clan.

Why on earth you are wasting your time playing a non-team lead by stider is beyond me.

Here you have a chance to show the current crop of UT3 clans what Tri are all about and you pick a d***s dead clan to come back for?

I don't understand, play Devil (active & good), play GrX (they are looking for top quailty clan matches) play any active clan but please don't waste your comeback on a d*** like strider.

Tri could do a lot better for the UT3 community. Get a real clan match against a top active clan.

^^^ good post
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Strider is all mouth and I'm not, I will go out of my way to set this match up and make sure that the whole community sees it and knows that scrubs like Strider dont match up to UT3 veterans.

I will get tRi back for one match only and we will be prepared for any gametype on any map on any server. This is not about proving Strider wrong just a chance for old friends to get back together and have some fun

but I wont back down on this so Strider man up and put your money where your mouth !!!
i tell u what i will play u n drokun EU host aka deep server warfare 2v2 no bull**** i will take lauren on godlike! get the deep server up n i will do this!

Lauren? oh ****, im out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>