Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Gran Tourismo 5
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

trophy problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trophy problems
    Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 12:20am
i just recently passed the amature series and it didnt give me a trophy at all and all of the tracks i gold on them. anyone had this problem or read anything like this somewhere?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 10:59am
A-Spec or B-Spec? You can try clearing your memory cache. Its in the option section.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by BAIN

A-Spec or B-Spec? You can try clearing your memory cache. Its in the option section.
thanks bain im going to give it a try, sony told me a lot of bs basically start all over again with a new psn id. f*** that. and its a spec im almost done with the next series i need the ferrari race only im going to see what happens then.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:41pm
Yeah, when I switched out PS3s all of my trophies showed up in the trophy collection but when I went in game about half were missing. Then all of a sudden they started popping up. Some of my garage thumbnails were missing too. I was able to add those back.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 7:02pm
thats cool. sucks i have to get 1 millon bucks for a farrari to end the series.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 4:40pm
lol. you have to get $4,900,000 for the formula car but it's worth it.
 Post Reply Post Reply