FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Top Gear TV Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Gear TV Show
    Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 10:04pm
Anyone know when the UK version of hte show is coming back? Ive watched the three wise men special and the previous one with the SLS , 458 italia and GT3 RS but no episode 3 =( , anyone from england have any insight on this?

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 10:14pm
yes please let us know.  by the way Yingyangin, what to do you watch the shows on?  i use streetfire.  but place to watch them without the BBC stepping in.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 10:25pm
ii have access to dl the show in HDTV Rip by about 3pm EST on sundays (takes 15 mins to dl and i put it on usb stick to my ps3 and watch on projector), 1 hour later i have access to 1080 rip but the file is around 2 GB so i stick with the regular HDTV Rip. I will look into the site i am on to see if they accept new users and after that you will never have to worry about TV shows movies and games. Btw im using torrents, but the site is private and virus free.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 10:43pm
For those of you who have read this topic and my last msg and I have peaked your interest, send me a pm since they are allowing new users to register. Since alot of moderators are sticklers for this kinda s h i t stick to pm and dont msg me more then once please.

Post Reply Post Reply