| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Poll Question: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [60.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [40.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
    Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

Originally posted by ax412

at reflection he was there
and villin u are the ps3 version of hatred :o

how?? he obv takes his thoughts to and beyond the next level, if u haven't realized, Im kidding around Im no where near the seriousness of this kid... incase u didn know.. Im a senior and only thing on my mind is college ^^
lol relax i said are you ;)
no u didnt clown :>0
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 5:09pm
jk I cant read
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 5:50pm
*>:O
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Seifer messaged me that Boohink is back on 360, Boohink was a top player and flag runner before he left, i bet 360 ctf is bout to start getting good again for a while, ggs last night RICAN and WONG you guys were beast,n, sorry i played like sh1t :) im rusty and ps3 ctf is just off, i need to remember to lower my sensetivity when i play ctf on ps3, you were crack'n me up RICAN, fun guy to play with

Lmao come on dude boohink was not a top ctf player.. Like seriously your skill rating system you got going on is hilarious. Just read this today
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Seifer messaged me that Boohink is back on 360, Boohink was a top player and flag runner before he left, i bet 360 ctf is bout to start getting good again for a while, ggs last night RICAN and WONG you guys were beast,n, sorry i played like sh1t :) im rusty and ps3 ctf is just off, i need to remember to lower my sensetivity when i play ctf on ps3, you were crack'n me up RICAN, fun guy to play with
Lmao come on dude boohink was not a top ctf player.. Like seriously your skill rating system you got going on is hilarious. Just read this today

you just like try'n to downplay people to act like your good lol Boohink was a top flag runner and top player on 360 even though his internet was trash.. JKD, Minow, and Boohink were the best runners.. myself excluded

then Q80 and VGP also became top runners on 360 at the end.. RZABlade was real good at running too when he finally came back   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415