| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Poll Question: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [60.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [40.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
    Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by hatred4you

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

u keep count of how many times u kill someone in ctf?? i bet bum was actually playing the mode instead of just tryin to kill u

haha I was playing the mode. Once again, same scenario..every map his team lost..my team won. This KDR, I don't know how he got them numbers..unless he is actually keep record of how many times he killed me. Lmao..this kid is the biggest exaggerator/liar Ive ever met. Maybe I should make a thread and just lie my ass off.

The duel idea is good though. I rather that...I challenge you to a duel hatred..cause u WONT win.
No CTF..its not like your winning CTF either anyway..the team that "BuMrUsH" is on..for some strange reason..ALWAYS wins..
Your not even like "killing"..I get killed from you when I'm flag running from behind..in the middle of me translocating..when im like fighting someone else. The times I killed you were digusting, nasty, and simple. You have no skill what so ever. The worst player. Your garbage.

Yawn. Actually, we won one game and lost two. (Did you conveniently push facing worlds out of your mind?) :)  And with yerty, carnage, and barrel you had better teams EVERY game. when we played on the SAME team, i outplayed, outcapped, and outkilled you. (a much better measurement of who is the better player). I then switched over to the far weaker team because I was eager to kick the **** out of you... which I did... again...

Oh, and if I played duel more and knew the maps and angles better I would absolutely wipe the floor with your slow teenage ass. Until next time.

Oh yeah facing worlds..your team won cause it was 5 v 4..yawn..forgot that huh?

and on the same team..i got like 130+ points and you had like 45 on reflection..you never outscored me.

PSN:Imaginative
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

wow, UT3 flame wars are back.  Hey BuMrUsH, we're you ever on gamebattles? Or PS3 version?

yeah son.

I was. I am from the PS3 Version of UT3. Old school player if you will.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:26pm
Hey hatred4you ?
I don't think anyone on this entire forum will believe you, even if it was true bum is still a much more respected player..

LOL at the internet tough guy.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

@Lunner you just need to listen to MATT, lol i havent played you before but looking at your post and others i can tell you are not all that and a bag of chips. lol you need more than that to back you you up.

@Hate(something) i dont get it....so...you made a thread of killing Bum a few times? good job i guess...

@Szg duel?

not trying to start anything. we cool?Cool

duel? lol you would want to duel after i slaughtered you over and over in vctf and kept you from capping even once Seph was on my team.. he knows :) it was pretty satisfy'n after our little debate on who's better on foot.. i knew what i was talking about.. then you told Seph you were having a bad night? lmao that was my doing dude duel has as much or more to do with health, armor and map control then it does killing skill.. so duel don't necessarily show who's better on foot! duel experience, timing power ups and taking all the weapons and ammo.. knowing when to attack and when to gather.. but i don't duel because its boring period! if i liked duel and i would of been dueling all the time i would give Phantasi a lot tougher time then any of you guys are doing thats 4 dam sure lol he just wrecks all of you guys xD no wonder he don't stay more then 1 or 2 duels.. he needs a little bit of comp to atleast make it interesting.. i just totally own'd you in vctf all night on foot and you know it! you should just stay in your Fury with your over powered 500 foot shaft that kills people of foot instantly because your just not very good on foot on foot your just a headshot waiting to happen
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

@Lunner you just need to listen to MATT, lol i havent played you before but looking at your post and others i can tell you are not all that and a bag of chips. lol you need more than that to back you you up.

@Hate(something) i dont get it....so...you made a thread of killing Bum a few times? good job i guess...

@Szg duel?

duel? lol you would want to duel after i slaughtered you over and over in vctf and kept you from capping even once Seph was on my team.. he knows :) it was pretty satisfy'n after our little debate on who's better on foot.. i knew what i was talking about.. then you told Seph you were having a bad night? lmao that was my doing dude duel has as much or more to do with health, armor and map control then it does killing skill.. so duel don't necessarily show who's better on foot! duel experience, timing power ups and taking all the weapons and ammo.. knowing when to attack and when to gather.. but i don't duel because its boring period! if i liked duel and i would of been dueling all the time i would give Phantasi a lot tougher time then any of you guys are doing thats 4 dam sure lol he just wrecks all of you guys xD no wonder he don't stay more then 1 or 2 duels.. he needs a little bit of comp to atleast make it interesting.. i just totally own'd you in vctf all night on foot and you know it! you should just stay in your Fury with your over powered 500 foot shaft that kills people of foot instantly because your just not very good on foot on foot your just a headshot waiting to happen
omg lets not start this again it is a yes or no qustion. take your tough words into effect..."YES" OR "NO"
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 4:38pm
Even though this is in the FOF keep the racist and sexual orientation comments out of here.
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 4:44pm
Hatred shut up no one cares go kill yourself please.... And Dagon you shut up too just because you are annoying.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 5:08pm

@Szg duel?

omg lets not start this again it is a yes or no qustion. take your tough words into effect..."YES" OR "NO"

lets not start this again? lmao you randomly ask me to duel on here instead of pm'n me and now you say that? :) dude i just totally own'd you in vctf just realize it and move on i don't duel period! ps3 ut3 is acually dead! no ctf! no great duelers! and now vctf is half randoms and half over rated players! get AR or qm to do a pug and me you and Dagon can see if we can hang with them in different modes.. ctf vctf tdm.. you and Dagon will just see what acual top players can do.. but it aint going to happen because the top players aren't even play'n ut3 anymore! if you and Dagon could go against qm in ctf vctf and tdm right now you would see what im talking about when i say foot skills.. it don't mean you guys aren't good at vctf but your just not on there level on foot! qm showed how important foot skill is by beating the top eu clan in vctf when vctf isn't there mode! play qm in tdm and it would be much much worse! now some people will say im just kissing qm's ass but its just the truth.. AR in vctf is just as bad! just take 3 AR guys Arkos, Chris ans Silly there all three great on foot! they can all three run the flag or kill any runner of foot.. in tdm they would beat most clans top 3 killers.. because there great on foot!

heres you a tip Feh.. instead of try'n to get better at kill'n by dueling.. start using only shock and sniper for a while even when you run the flag.. hitscan is the key to good aim once your good with hitscan the other weapons are easy
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 5:24pm

ok... You shut up too syz.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by FoXy

<FONT style=": #000000">ok... You shut up too syz.

lmao but someone has to clue these deadgame stars in Foxygirl

ok so i had a few minutes to kill i'll shut up now
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 5:49pm
lunar, bum = qm
qm= the clan of the man who's psn you copied.
qm = undefeated every mode on both systems on every host

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by hatred4you

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

u keep count of how many times u kill someone in ctf?? i bet bum was actually playing the mode instead of just tryin to kill u

haha I was playing the mode. Once again, same scenario..every map his team lost..my team won. This KDR, I don't know how he got them numbers..unless he is actually keep record of how many times he killed me. Lmao..this kid is the biggest exaggerator/liar Ive ever met. Maybe I should make a thread and just lie my ass off.

The duel idea is good though. I rather that...I challenge you to a duel hatred..cause u WONT win.
No CTF..its not like your winning CTF either anyway..the team that "BuMrUsH" is on..for some strange reason..ALWAYS wins..
Your not even like "killing"..I get killed from you when I'm flag running from behind..in the middle of me translocating..when im like fighting someone else. The times I killed you were digusting, nasty, and simple. You have no skill what so ever. The worst player. Your garbage.

Yawn. Actually, we won one game and lost two. (Did you conveniently push facing worlds out of your mind?) :)  And with yerty, carnage, and barrel you had better teams EVERY game. when we played on the SAME team, i outplayed, outcapped, and outkilled you. (a much better measurement of who is the better player). I then switched over to the far weaker team because I was eager to kick the **** out of you... which I did... again...

Oh, and if I played duel more and knew the maps and angles better I would absolutely wipe the floor with your slow teenage ass. Until next time.

Sorry to break it to you, but noone care how good you think you are. You sound moronic.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 6:01pm
 hatred you never stop with these ridiculous posts.
if trendy was here LOL he would contribute to the hatred bashing 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

hatred4you, I remember seeing you online years back. Tell me, how do you expect to accomplish anything on this game when the top competition left over 2 years ago?

lol.. u dont mean yourself do u?...
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 6:41pm

@Szg duel?

lets not start this again? lmao you randomly ask me to duel on here instead of pm'n me and now you say that? :) dude i just totally own'd you in vctf just realize it and move on i don't duel period! ps3 ut3 is acually dead! no ctf! no great duelers! and now vctf is half randoms and half over rated players! get AR or qm to do a pug and me you and Dagon can see if we can hang with them in different modes.. ctf vctf tdm.. you and Dagon will just see what acual top players can do.. but it aint going to happen because the top players aren't even play'n ut3 anymore! if you and Dagon could go against qm in ctf vctf and tdm right now you would see what im talking about when i say foot skills.. it don't mean you guys aren't good at vctf but your just not on there level on foot! qm showed how important foot skill is by beating the top eu clan in vctf when vctf isn't there mode! play qm in tdm and it would be much much worse! now some people will say im just kissing qm's ass but its just the truth.. AR in vctf is just as bad! just take 3 AR guys Arkos, Chris ans Silly there all three great on foot! they can all three run the flag or kill any runner of foot.. in tdm they would beat most clans top 3 killers.. because there great on foot!

heres you a tip Feh.. instead of try'n to get better at kill'n by dueling.. start using only shock and sniper for a while even when you run the flag.. hitscan is the key to good aim once your good with hitscan the other weapons are easy
i give up man...your garbage and you suck in all modes...i never try in pubs but always crush you...your just a noob with a mic thats all...ima chill
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 6:45pm
and seriously hatred.. why are you even sad enough to keep track of how many times you kill a player in ctf?... who cares? if you want to play a mode with him where kills actually mean something .. play deathmatch or duel... and also u dont have an ecxuse to not play him because "you dont play duel much".. neither does he.... and whatever the results are... dont feel the need to come and post it on here because no one cares....
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 6:57pm
I think every one else is a troll and hatred4u is prob hands down best ut3 player ever. BASED on skill I haven't seen nor probably ever will
Riff Raff - True Artist
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 7:08pm

sMatt is way better than hatred4u. Hands down.

Clap
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 7:58pm
People love G A N G B A N G I N G . This site is the best. .

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 8:20pm
hatred, how about we play deathmatch since you dont duel cause I dont either..lmao

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 8:42pm
Or 1v1 CTF, person with most points/kills wins.... since thats obv whats most important....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 9:17pm

@Szg duel?

lets not start this again? lmao you randomly ask me to duel on here instead of pm'n me and now you say that? :) dude i just totally own'd you in vctf just realize it and move on i don't duel period! ps3 ut3 is acually dead! no ctf! no great duelers! and now vctf is half randoms and half over rated players! get AR or qm to do a pug and me you and Dagon can see if we can hang with them in different modes.. ctf vctf tdm.. you and Dagon will just see what acual top players can do.. but it aint going to happen because the top players aren't even play'n ut3 anymore! if you and Dagon could go against qm in ctf vctf and tdm right now you would see what im talking about when i say foot skills.. it don't mean you guys aren't good at vctf but your just not on there level on foot! qm showed how important foot skill is by beating the top eu clan in vctf when vctf isn't there mode! play qm in tdm and it would be much much worse! now some people will say im just kissing qm's ass but its just the truth.. AR in vctf is just as bad! just take 3 AR guys Arkos, Chris ans Silly there all three great on foot! they can all three run the flag or kill any runner of foot.. in tdm they would beat most clans top 3 killers.. because there great on foot! heres you a tip Feh.. instead of try'n to get better at kill'n by dueling.. start using only shock and sniper for a while even when you run the flag.. hitscan is the key to good aim once your good with hitscan the other weapons are easy
i give up man...your garbage and you suck in all modes...i never try in pubs but always crush you...your just a noob with a mic thats all...ima chill

you always get own'd by this noob though :) just give it up dead game star.. no one cares
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Or 1v1 CTF, person with most points/kills wins.... since thats obv whats most important....

It does matter ALOT you noob Tongue

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:06pm

why dont you setup a 2 v 2 clan match or a duel between you and bum, this site has like 99999999 threads just like this trying to see who has more pubic hairs on their balls, seriously if anyone visited this site theyd laugh then leave in about 2 minutes

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 12:49am
so the other two are feh and syzygy since they always wanted to challenge each other for the 2 vs 2.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>