| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Poll Question: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [60.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [40.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does BUM always choke when playing hatred4you?
    Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 9:39pm
Thank you BUM for yet more ego-strokage tonight. Owning you was, yet again, a pleasure.

Hatred-BUM KDR per map:

Facing Worlds: hatred 16, BUM 5
Omicron dawn: hatred 9, BUM 5
Reflection: hatred 7, bum 6

Fun as always bum. Stupid wannabe hip-hop artist.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 9:49pm
:o !!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 10:22pm
who's hatred4you?
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 10:32pm
Owned.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 10:35pm
Duel would be a better choice than CTF. That way, you can settle your score.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:26pm
did Tuna really raype you all the time on 360 Hatred? :) if so i must not of been in those games lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:35pm
I try not to pay too much attention to anyone who ends their posts with quotes from linkin park. :)

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:38pm
Hmmm, well, I love how Bum hasn't actually attempted to deny any of these allegations... makes me happier than anything. he must be laying down a "phat" beat for his up-and-coming hustle and flow album. 
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:39pm
u keep count of how many times u kill someone in ctf?? i bet bum was actually playing the mode instead of just tryin to kill u
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:39pm
hatred4you, I remember seeing you online years back. Tell me, how do you expect to accomplish anything on this game when the top competition left over 2 years ago?
"Don't cross a Blackcat."

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:41pm
uh-huh. I'm sure that's an excuse he's clinging to as well. 

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:47pm
Face facts bro, have fun playing the game but just remember that the real players, founders, gods of the online experience left long ago, and some are patiently waiting till UT4 is released.

Then History will repeat itself, my friend.

LunarBlackcat, Lukec7, Helscream, Godlike_NRG JudgementJay, those are the only UT3 names I wnet by that I can remember now.

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 12:02am
UT4 is a myth. There is no UT4. I'm just having fun. I just remember bumrush talking endless **** back in the day... but he's just not that good a player, IMHO. I mean that in a very sincere way. No **** talk. 7/10
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 12:19am

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 12:44am
hatred gets a chubby offa ut3 pubs
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 12:46am
hahaha good one yang, I didn't know counting kills mean something in ctf.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 1:29am
Originally posted by hatred4you

I try not to pay too much attention to anyone who ends their posts with quotes from linkin park. :)

lool
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 1:32am
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

u keep count of how many times u kill someone in ctf?? i bet bum was actually playing the mode instead of just tryin to kill u

haha I was playing the mode. Once again, same scenario..every map his team lost..my team won. This KDR, I don't know how he got them numbers..unless he is actually keep record of how many times he killed me. Lmao..this kid is the biggest exaggerator/liar Ive ever met. Maybe I should make a thread and just lie my ass off.

The duel idea is good though. I rather that...I challenge you to a duel hatred..cause u WONT win.
No CTF..its not like your winning CTF either anyway..the team that "BuMrUsH" is on..for some strange reason..ALWAYS wins..
Your not even like "killing"..I get killed from you when I'm flag running from behind..in the middle of me translocating..when im like fighting someone else. The times I killed you were digusting, nasty, and simple. You have no skill what so ever. The worst player. Your garbage.
PSN:Imaginative

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 1:53am
wow, UT3 flame wars are back.  Hey BuMrUsH, we're you ever on gamebattles? Or PS3 version?

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:06am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

haha I was playing the mode. Once again, same scenario..every map his team lost..my team won. This KDR, I don't know how he got them numbers..unless he is actually keep record of how many times he killed me. Lmao..this kid is the biggest exaggerator/liar Ive ever met. Maybe I should make a thread and just lie my ass off.

The duel idea is good though. I rather that...I challenge you to a duel hatred..cause u WONT win.
No CTF..its not like your winning CTF either anyway..the team that "BuMrUsH" is on..for some strange reason..ALWAYS wins..
Your not even like "killing"..I get killed from you when I'm flag running from behind..in the middle of me translocating..when im like fighting someone else. The times I killed you were digusting, nasty, and simple. You have no skill what so ever. The worst player. Your garbage.

Yawn. Actually, we won one game and lost two. (Did you conveniently push facing worlds out of your mind?) :)  And with yerty, carnage, and barrel you had better teams EVERY game. when we played on the SAME team, i outplayed, outcapped, and outkilled you. (a much better measurement of who is the better player). I then switched over to the far weaker team because I was eager to kick the **** out of you... which I did... again...

Oh, and if I played duel more and knew the maps and angles better I would absolutely wipe the floor with your slow teenage ass. Until next time.

PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:23am
clownssssssss

i remember hatred4u crying in an xbox liveparty chat
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

clownssssssss

lool get a 360 and i'll get mine back from my brother.. play'n some old school ctf pugs on 360 sounds good 4 a change.. there's just too many over rated vctf players on ps3.. they die way too easy on foot :) but you already know that don't ya
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 2:58pm
@Lunner you just need to listen to MATT, lol i havent played you before but looking at your post and others i can tell you are not all that and a bag of chips. lol you need more than that to back you you up.

@Hate(something) i dont get it....so...you made a thread of killing Bum a few times? good job i guess...

@Szg duel?

not trying to start anything. we cool?Cool

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:01pm
2.hatred4u is a nerd
3. you cant keep track of KDR on ut3 in ctf, the game doesnt track it and theres no way he tracked other players kdr.. this kid is a straight up assclown.
4. what a pathetic loser.. 3 years of doing nothing but a few lil pubs on his host on 360, this assclown is still reaching for attention.. you arent good.. you will never be on bums level.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

clownssssssss

lmfao.. this kid cried in an xbox chat?

how about you go kill your self.. i dont care what happened to make you cry, their is no excuse to be crying over a video game in a live party chat 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>