FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fav british comedy or show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fav british comedy or show
    Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Lokedogg77

damn benny hill was huge by the sounds of u guys. i was watching it the other day and someone told me he was popular world-wide i didn't realise it till now.
i personally have never found him that funny and my mum always said he was a sexist pig!!!

I was a kid but I thought he was funny.
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 10:17pm
wow those jokes are original NOT!!!
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 10:56pm

hey i've been watching lenny henry since Chef! i didn't know he did shit  like this it's funny ass hell

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 11:53pm
Man and I thought u were cool when u mentioned Dr. Who now u go and drop this one. Zellot I must say u got a taste line bigger than my waistline. Lenny is from my part of town, I actually met him in a club a long time ago and his wit was quicker than an impact hammer kill. Seen him in a stand up show too, made my eyes water. BTW the main guy/character in tourchwood is the face of bo (head in a glass tank) in Dr. Who. Also big bad wolf is a reference to the cybermen or dalek invasion if I remember - i'll check that witha friend and get back to you.
Zellot for Minister for Taste - all those in favour please say I.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 12:25am
Zellot is my hero!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 12:52am
man i just love british comedy sometimes  i don't understand all the things ya'll say but your comedys a little bit more intellectual then the US oh and i've been checking out more on lenny and found donovan and mrs. johnson skits now thats some funny shit.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 9:51pm
Zellot ur killin me, i want more. ive got some blackadder specials behind the scenes ill sort my pc out next w/end and upload a clip or two just for you man. also classic red dwarf if i can find em.
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 2:16pm
I used to live in the UK in the late 80s (RAF Lakenheath/Mildenhall area) and can remember watchin a show that had some dude on it named "Timmy Mallet" and he had his "Mallets Mallet" (a giant foam hammer that he would hit you with) I juse to love that show. And I can't forget Neighbors, is that show still on?!?

Edit, I just remembered 2 cartoons that I used to watch with a character named Postman Pat and there was another cartoon with a bunch of shoes in it, but I don't remember what its called. Anyone?
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 2:44pm
The shoe people at a guess. Hey you must have been young then so i'll forgive the timmy mallet thing. I remember him too but i just thought he bugged everyone. he was in a UK reality show called "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" and he's still the same..an irritating litte tw*t with no talent. But he is engaging TV cos there's really no ignoring him. Plz no offence meant I respect your views, childhood memories are nostalgic right? And the world would be boring if we all had the same views,etc. Interesting part of England Lakenheath, big US airbase near Ipswich if I recall?
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 3:55pm

Trinity, you're right on. My dad was in the US Air Force and worked out of Mildenhall and we live on Lakenheath. Before living there, we lived in a little town called thetford (i think is how you spelled it). The shoe people it was. I know this is off subject, but boy do I miss me some flake, areo, and refreshers.

Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 9:58pm
for those of you who said you liked the young ones you should try & c BOTTOM that show was hilarious a modern day three stooges, but theres just 2 of them who were in the young ones
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by iAM_KayoticKilla

<FONT style=": #000000">Trinity, you're right on. My dad was in the US Air Force and worked out of Mildenhall and we live on Lakenheath. Before living there, we lived in a little town called thetford (i think is how you spelled it). The shoe people it was. I know this is off subject, but boy do I miss me some flake, areo, and refreshers.

AH Thetford close to Norwich which makes you a farmer - lol. Did you know the area is famous for UFO sightings? just some unreal trivia but it might explain why I can never tag you when you got the flag in suspense or is it simply the fizz that gives you whiz? You'll be glad to know that your fave sweets are still going strong...I eat them daily, the refreshers anyway. What else do you recall?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 10:14pm
yo is russel brand as popular in england as he says he is
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Zellot

ha-ha not since he shagged the grandaughter of fawlty towers manuel and telling every1 he was getting her 2 say k? during it lol!! LOL but he was never that popular anyway he was quite funny as the host of big brothers little brother. him and johnathan ross had some drama with radio2 but i cant remember  if that was this or something else? public shaming commenced there after. 
T-H-E_BOMB View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_BOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 4:17pm

ha-ha not since he shagged the grandaughter of fawlty towers manuel and telling every1 he was getting her 2 say k? during it lol!! LOL but he was never that popular anyway he was quite funny as the host of big brothers little brother. him and johnathan ross had some drama with radio2 but i cant remember  if that was this or something else? public shaming commenced there after. 

Yup yup, true ture, but i gotta say that the drama wiv radio2 was HILARIOUS!!! Sooooo funny.....! It was probably the first time Russel Brand made me laugh <- LOL
Are you ready 2 explode? ;P
PSN - daaBOMB
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 7:37pm
i luv this guy..... funny as hell

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_BOMB

Yup yup, true ture, but i gotta say that the drama wiv radio2 was HILARIOUS!!! Sooooo funny.....! It was probably the first time Russel Brand made me laugh <- LOL

ok cool i was just wondering because i didn't find his comedy special on comedyCentral in the US that funny.

hey i have question for my British brothers have you guys heard of Seagulling because he mention that in his special and that **** was funny.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 12:42am
Jamiroquai is he still making music
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 10:57pm
prolly bt he aint makin it with Denise Van Outen Re: Russell Brand - I think he enjoys his jokes as much as the audience, mildly amusing but crass and one dimensional imo. Hes a presenter with banter and believe me when I say there are much better ones in Britain than this moron.
Today is Comic Relief day, charity aid for those less fortunate. TV on BBC is musik and comedy for 8 hours non-stop. Ricky Gervaise, Lenny Henry, Jonathan Ross, Dawn French, Little Britain, Catherine Tate, Mighty Boosh etc, classic brit comedy clips etc. If you can get it via internet then DL, its awesome! and hopefully a Russell Brandt free zone.
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

<FONT style=": #000000">Trinity, you're right on. My dad was in the US Air Force and worked out of Mildenhall and we live on Lakenheath. Before living there, we lived in a little town called thetford (i think is how you spelled it). The shoe people it was. I know this is off subject, but boy do I miss me some flake, areo, and refreshers.

AH Thetford close to Norwich which makes you a farmer - lol. Did you know the area is famous for UFO sightings? just some unreal trivia but it might explain why I can never tag you when you got the flag in suspense or is it simply the fizz that gives you whiz? You'll be glad to know that your fave sweets are still going strong...I eat them daily, the refreshers anyway. What else do you recall?

Kinda off topic, but I remember we used to get the little cola bottle gummy candies with sugar on them a bag of bite size candy for 1p each, and rice paper. Don't remember ever seeing any UFOs though, but there was this train bridge down a dirt road by the house we used to have in thetford that a guy supposedly hung himself from after a train ran over his fingers. Never went under that thing in the middle of the night. There also used to be this huge a$$ jumble sale that we would go to Thetford, but I couldn't tell you the name of the field where it was or what it was called. Also, I remember going to some market place in Bury St. Edmonds with my parents almost every weekend. Hey, anyway you could send me an assortment of UK candies? I'd obviously pay for them?!?

Edit** i just seen your other post, I remember comic releif day and red nose day as well (i think those are maybe one and the same, but I can't remember for sure, it's been so long ago). Didn't there also used to be a cartoon called super ted?
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 7:17pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Kinda off topic, but I remember we used to get the little cola bottle gummy candies with sugar on them a bag of bite size candy for 1p each, and rice paper. Don't remember ever seeing any UFOs though, but there was this train bridge down a dirt road by the house we used to have in thetford that a guy supposedly hung himself from after a train ran over his fingers. Never went under that thing in the middle of the night. There also used to be this huge a$$ jumble sale that we would go to Thetford, but I couldn't tell you the name of the field where it was or what it was called. Also, I remember going to some market place in Bury St. Edmonds with my parents almost every weekend. Hey, anyway you could send me an assortment of UK candies? I'd obviously pay for them?!?

Edit** i just seen your other post, I remember comic releif day and red nose day as well (i think those are maybe one and the same, but I can't remember for sure, it's been so long ago). Didn't there also used to be a cartoon called super ted?
  wow what nostalgia kayotic!! reminds me of my childhood lol. yes they still sell those lovely fizzy cola bottles Big smile guna go get some now you've mentioned them! superted wow what an amazing cartoonSmile
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 2:19pm
The Weakest Link.  haha. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12