FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fav british comedy or show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fav british comedy or show
    Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 9:11pm
 whats your favorite british comedy on pbs or from the UK mine are:
monty python
chef
are you being served
red dwarf
my heroe
benny hill
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 9:52pm
I highly recommend Not Going Out on BBC to any of you looking to watch any comedy.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 1:28am
not being from the UK my choices were very limited growing up but I did see lots of Benny Hill. does that count?  ;p
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 10:28am
My fav british comedy is UT3.  Especially when Darkangel goes n a rant.  LMAO, I never laughed so hard in my life.
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 11:32am
Doctor Who all the Way!!!!!!
....sigh....i could talk about it for hours, but lucky for ya'll i won't :p

also all Doctor Who related shows
Benny Hill
Red Dwarf
Monty Python
Little Britan
seems like there's more but i can't recall right now....
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 12:44pm
My favorite and the best: Monty Python.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by iAM_Admin

My fav british comedy is UT3.  Especially when Darkangel goes n a rant.  LMAO, I never laughed so hard in my life.

LOL!!! Even people in England can't understand him.
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

Darkangel yesterday (apply thick accent):  "mates, the flag carrier is standing right in front of us and me with just 23 health and a damn pop gun ta boot.  hold on, almost got 'im... Mother$#!& tank just shot us to bits... that dirty bastard...&#!%$! Fin' tank!  I love me tank, but not when we're on the wrong side of it, that's for sure..."

LMAO... you woukld have had to hear this in real time to get the full affect.  I was laughing so hard I was tearing up and had cramps in my face!!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 2:00pm
hahahah thats people from Newcastle for you! Gotta love them!
T-H-E_SKILLZ View Drop Down
Team Leader

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_SKILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 2:08pm
Ali G
It's all gravy now I got my pimp shades on
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 2:26pm
Mr. Bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AK-47_daBOMB View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_daBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 4:40pm
Extras
Blackadder
Vicar of Dibley
I love Top Gear, although its all about Cars, the HUMOUR is brilliant - so funny!
BOOM baby!
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 7:41pm
BO'SELECTA ITS PROPER BO I TELL THEE!!

league of gentleman
red dwarf
shooting stars ERANU,UVAVU!! LOL
FAWLTY TOWERS!!! (CLASSIC)
BLACKADDER
little britain & the office
ALAN PARTRIDGE,HARRY ENFIELD &CHUMS
THE FAST SHOW
just a few of the many will update when i remember more
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_Pinnacle

Mr. Bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not even a joke mr bean RULES!! hahaha
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 8:46pm
Fawlty Towers, Montey pithan, Little Britan, ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES wow we have the best comedy in teh world xD
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 9:11pm

Darkangel yesterday (apply thick accent):  "mates, the flag carrier is standing right in front of us and me with just 23 health and a damn pop gun ta boot.  hold on, almost got 'im... Mother$#!& tank just shot us to bits... that dirty bastard...&#!%$! Fin' tank!  I love me tank, but not when we're on the wrong side of it, that's for sure..."

LMAO... you woukld have had to hear this in real time to get the full affect.  I was laughing so hard I was tearing up and had cramps in my face!!!

omg that's hilarioius.. i could actually hear it in his voice lol. 
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

[QUOTE=iAM_Admin]My fav british comedy is UT3.  Especially when Darkangel goes n a rant.  LMAO, I never laughed so hard in my life.

omg that's hilarioius.. i could actually hear it in his voice lol. 
[QUOTE]

hahaha....same here....oh wow...i wasn't even there and i can picture it all going through
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 10:16pm
whats that show you guys  have with that time traveler from the new dr. who. where its like a group of special agents and they fight demon ghost and strange phenomenons i think it might be called trechwood or something like that a friend of mine showed me one episode and that show is the shit.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 10:23pm
Black Adder, the funniest sh*t you'll ever see especially if you get monty pyhton. Sure its out on blue ray too. Check out Catherine Tate show and yes Red Dwarf. US comedies are good too, laff ma t*ts off at Scrubs all the way but dont watch TV regularly cept Lost. I remember Soap and Benson (can't remember original TV show atm) and don't get me started with mel Brooks, Steve Martin or Richard Pryor - slightly off topic I know but hilarious still.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 10:27pm
Sorry Zellot thats called Tourchwood. Yes, its a spin off from Dr. Who, if you remember Tourchwood and Big Bad Wolf (or summit) are constant themes within the storylines. Secret society and all that.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 10:47pm
Anyone remember The Young Ones? I used to watch that show religiously. That show was friggin' hilareous! I started watching it because I had a buddy who reminded me of Niel. 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 10:47pm
yo what was the deal with big bad wolf anyway i never found that out and they stop showing  it here on the scifi channel in the US so last thing i remember is dr. who got that new chick that ran around with him after Rose left
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 11:36pm
man i just love this episode

aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 3:05pm
Grew up watching Benny Hill every saturday night.
Lokedogg77 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
The Legend is here...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lokedogg77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 5:55pm
damn benny hill was huge by the sounds of u guys. i was watching it the other day and someone told me he was popular world-wide i didn't realise it till now.
i personally have never found him that funny and my mum always said he was a sexist pig!!!
EVERY DOG HAS IS DAY! when the doggs of his leash the doggs gonna bite!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>