FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

vCTF is not for camping

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vCTF is not for camping
    Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Originally posted by Deadaim

can you guys stop argueing over pubs? i find it so annoying when people take pubs that way
dawg ive been messing around in pubs ever since AR left and ppl beating me, like syg or ram, i just dont care.

Syg nice story but did you win? who was on your team? and what server was it? and btw i dont call out the players like you do ca its just wrong lol an less they call you out. i guess Drag was just messing around as well.

if you want to play some "PUB" games today i finally have time since im done with my exams.

Draggy has a great sence of humor so im sure he will take it the right way.. as humor.. nice try though
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

<FONT style=": #000000">So now your bragging about a pub? Thought it was just for fun :)

lmfao dude you would point that out.. pubs don't mean any more or less then clan matches.. its all suposed to be for fun.. even clan matches
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:36pm

So now your bragging about a pub? Thought it was just for fun :)

i get your point, but if i was on the quakelive forums bragging and dissing people who acctually cared about the game over a pub.. they would simply say "its a pub..doesnt matter" im on a site that doesnt care about quakelive so its not like im using it as fodder like you guys use your pubs to argue with eachother about.

dro was just talking out of his ass so i had to be a lil hypocritical to make a point.. if dro wants to make a quakelive demo where he goes 30-0 in a quakelive pub i would love to see it.. it wouldnt happen.. and hes downranked compared to me and has access to the brand new players. and did i mention it was 85-0? getting 85 points in a quakelive match is astonishing.. not dying the entire time makes it incredible.

i get the whole hypocritical aspect of all of this.. im bragging about something at the same time im also saying is worthless.. thats fine.. you wont see me making a thread about it in the quakelive forums.. but at the same time im not going to act like its something thats easy to do. i never said pubs werent hard, infact i said sometimes for a player who ends up on the bad team they are extremely hard.. i said thats not what people should be bragging about and argueing with eachother about.

when i played that pub was i in there trying to be popular? no, was i in there trying to gain e-rep on iamgaming.com? no, was i in there for any other reason then playing a random pub while i was baked? no.

gotta put things in context.. for me to casually bring up probably the greatest pub achievement ive ever had in 15 years of FPS online gaming as an example to be compared against you guys bragging about some half ass pickup/flag run on a server on the ps3 with people who have not a f'ing clue what they are doing.. and to have drokun act like it was something easy.. thats a joke. pretty much i shouldnt of bragged about it in response to drokun.. i should of just said "BULL**** LIAR"

i still love dro for giving me his lbp beta key 2 years ago.. but he does say some off the wall ****
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:34pm
u butt plugs are really getting on my nerves using pubs as an excuse sht I haven't even played in a good priv match since q80 used to invite me to ctf pugs do u noobs get invited to so many priv matches that u just play in pubs to have a break??????? I dont think so & if u do tell me ha  I play to win the game using which ever skill asset I can bring to my team..... flag running or camping or darkwalker noob status.. Im sure u guys do the same
Riff Raff - True Artist
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:38pm

lets sum it up because some people are really bad at understanding:

IF U KILL PERSON A, in a random ass pub, you have no right to come brag on iamgaming.com about it, if you cap a flag against a team with Helscream on it.. you arent better then helscream.. etc etc.

just leave pubs for casual games.. some people are trying hard.. some people arent.. you cant gauge skill on pubs to the point you can claim to be better then someone or use it to **** talk them

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:42pm
yo dead aim stop trolling I never brag about owning noobs and if I do its not serious I know whos good or not based on skill I see in a pub its not like their dodging motion or hit scan suddenly gets 100x better when it gets crunch time in a priv match. and Ive been playing for like 3-4 years Ive been in a lot of these 'pubs' and see these scrubs jump back n forth hoping their flak ball hits
Riff Raff - True Artist
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:44pm
Vctf IS for camping. Specialy if MY team score the first flag...
Then its hardcore camping...
Kloss major.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:47pm
villn, i aint trolling you. its a general statement..

pubs just arent anywhere near as hard as facing an organized team with communication. not to mention pubs have idle players, new players, etc etc.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:57pm
no dude u r n Im sayin if u get u keep getting ur ass beat by some dude in a pub he's more likely better than u but Im not saying if ur team loses to a bunch of scrubs like syzygy and psycosix doesn't mean their better than u cuz they can have lucky vehicles situations w/e or a lucky pick up at sandstorm....
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:59pm
villn just goes hard 24/7 cause ut3 is life
o:  duh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 6:02pm
no not really and didn u pull a mikey brennan last night by retiring on iamgaming but playing ut3 again? ha silly butt plug :F
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 6:51pm
who said Healing_Vision retired?  ;D

and no I didn't make a thread announcing my leave forever then come back the next week like a f**got    o:

2-3 times in 6 months is not nearly as bad as some others.  
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

yo dead aim stop trolling I never brag about owning noobs and if I do its not serious I know whos good or not based on skill I see in a pub its not like their dodging motion or hit scan suddenly gets 100x better when it gets crunch time in a priv match. and Ive been playing for like 3-4 years Ive been in a lot of these 'pubs' and see these scrubs jump back n forth hoping their flak ball hits

3-4 years?
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:24pm
lol.. pubs are just so worthless... i went 85-0 in a quakelive tdm pub.. im sure thats a greater feat then anyone has ever accomplished in a ps3 ut3 pub.. but in the end its worthless because its a pub.

dro.. maybe you mean 85-0 isnt hard in ut3.. which your still wrong.. but as far as quakelive.. i had no idea everyone here was a quakelive pro..

i just meant that, didn't mean QL

idk where you play pubs, but i usually don't find the likes of phantaci or rico in tdm pubs
years ago when i played with a friend on his host we just played to get a massacre every map

i started my ps3 and downloaded the software update.. to find no one in tdm (except for some pub) or join my host, meh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:30pm
ha I guess ur right foxguin and yes 3-4 years but I didn have online when I first got it
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:35pm
game hasnt been out for 4 years and why did you say been in a lot of pubs if you didn't have online BAHA  XD
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:40pm
so how many years did u have it online? i only played for a year before switching to mw2. idgi 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:42pm
when did it come out u oh and stop trolling my ass hole but ya I didn have online for a little while.. I think I got it when it first came out cuz I seen my uncle playing ut2004 or 99? or something on his pc, I thought it was awesome so I wanted it for ps3
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:44pm
December 2007      >.O
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:44pm

think I had online since like march or april 2009. Mike was first person to talk to me and joined TRM in like may or june or something then I got ylod and got my 2nd ps3 in december xD... whats idgi mean

Riff Raff - True Artist
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:46pm

So now your bragging about a pub? Thought it was just for fun :)

i get your point, but if i was on the quakelive forums bragging and dissing people who acctually cared about the game over a pub.. they would simply say "its a pub..doesnt matter" im on a site that doesnt care about quakelive so its not like im using it as fodder like you guys use your pubs to argue with eachother about.

dro was just talking out of his ass so i had to be a lil hypocritical to make a point.. if dro wants to make a quakelive demo where he goes 30-0 in a quakelive pub i would love to see it.. it wouldnt happen.. and hes downranked compared to me and has access to the brand new players. and did i mention it was 85-0? getting 85 points in a quakelive match is astonishing.. not dying the entire time makes it incredible.

i get the whole hypocritical aspect of all of this.. im bragging about something at the same time im also saying is worthless.. thats fine.. you wont see me making a thread about it in the quakelive forums.. but at the same time im not going to act like its something thats easy to do. i never said pubs werent hard, infact i said sometimes for a player who ends up on the bad team they are extremely hard.. i said thats not what people should be bragging about and argueing with eachother about.

when i played that pub was i in there trying to be popular? no, was i in there trying to gain e-rep on iamgaming.com? no, was i in there for any other reason then playing a random pub while i was baked? no.

gotta put things in context.. for me to casually bring up probably the greatest pub achievement ive ever had in 15 years of FPS online gaming as an example to be compared against you guys bragging about some half ass pickup/flag run on a server on the ps3 with people who have not a f'ing clue what they are doing.. and to have drokun act like it was something easy.. thats a joke. pretty much i shouldnt of bragged about it in response to drokun.. i should of just said "BULL**** LIAR"

i still love dro for giving me his lbp beta key 2 years ago.. but he does say some off the wall ****

I understand why you said it and i get your point, just seemed funny and felt like commenting about it. And everything you wrote right there i completely agree with. I wont lie, yeah i go hard at it in pubs once in awhile, especially if im pissed or see someone on the other team that i want to prove a point too. But i know the teams are too random to gain anything out of it respect wise. Same can be said for clan matches really. You have good clans like qM, iAM, DEEP, TRU, QnL, and the list goes on... but there are "clans" out there that have the tag, but 1 player thats half ass on the team and they claim to be taking over the gaming world, i wont name them but once you play clans like that or happen to be on their team your pretty much playin in a pub, not a clan match.... pugs were the way to go, but even then sometimes ppl get in there cuz they are friends with someone, not becuz they have the skill level to compete. But at the point who cares.... UT4 better hurry the f*** up, before i buy a decent computer to start playin Quake lol.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

think I had online since like march or april 2009. Mike was first person to talk to me and joined TRM in like may or june or something then I got ylod and got my 2nd ps3 in december xD... whats idgi mean

"I dont get it"       LOL all that pub room xp with talon and robin :)

wait mikey had the game in march 09? wtf i got the game around jan 09 (had it broken after i got it for a couple months tho)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 8:10pm
who the f*** is robin   >:O
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 8:15pm
LMAO i guess i rly dont play with the bots enough. nvr did like campaign. i meant who ever that main dude is with the goggles
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 8:16pm
ram blower I mean slayer is trying to diss but failing hard core... not even a good troll to be honest :/
Riff Raff - True Artist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>