Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

C'mon Now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C'mon Now
    Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:26am

In my days of playing Ive come to the conclusion that if u do any of the listed things below or have done in the good days of ut3, you should question your self as a MAN, and most likely for the sake of your life quit unreal tournament

• being as old as syzygy and still playing kitty games with people like me on a website
  • ANY action in a night shade
  • breaking a 4.2 40 yard dash just to get into the darkwalker, then running a 4.1 40 yard dash just to escape when it's dying ( or the fury ), to keep your killing spree alive (cough jibba fehtalatee)
  • fehtalatee
  • stand in vctf at the avril and/or your keg and snipe while scoping the other side and having the AUDACITY to call your self a good sniper
  • trolling these forums
  • calling your self a good flag runner in vctf where your only actions are switching from the stinger minigun /link from avril & using jump boots and/or IH
  • camping like a nascar fan every match ( koz zoe ) that one kma guy
  • getting hyped up over ut3 skill
  • spider mines in the redeemer hole at Sandstorm
  • getting on ut3 and scoping out where the titan servers are
  • having vehicles stamped on ur fore head
  • syzygy
Riff Raff - True Artist
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:57am
you obviously haven't been in many clan matches have you?  

any action in a nightshade?  you're joking...the nightshade is the key to winning a match.  if you disagree, you've never played A-R.

sniping is sniping.  if you can hold your own, then you have some skills.  

camping is called defense.  it's a tactic.  deal with it.  

saying you're a good flag runner if you use the in game weapons along with support items (aka boots)...kid...get a grip...

spider mines in the redeemer hole?  whatever stops the enemy for grabbing the boom boom.

and the best one...trolling the forums...what do you think this post was?
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 11:35am
Let's see.  I'm older than Sizzle and still play kid games.  I also take in a cartoon or two now and then.

I troll this site non-stop.  So what?  I see you're here an awful lot.  You have 400 posts to prove your own point?  LMAO

Nothing you mentioned was against anything the "Council of Clans" came up with in the early days.  We just hated parking cars on flags.  Invisible cars are probably the most fun you can have, especially in Necropolis.  Like mentioned above, not only haven't you played A-R, sounds like you haven't had many clan matches at all.

I'm a filthy camper.  No doubt.  Ask anyone.  Can't run a flag to save my life (just checked my journal - I have 3 flags on Ether).  Absolutely suck on foot, duels or TDM.  Not much left for me to do, so...

Right after I helped qM invent standing in line, I invented dropping spiders in the redeemer route in Sandstorm.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 11:37am
take it as u want it I guess vehicle all stars would take offence to this.. So yea I guess u guys do have vehicles stamped on the fore head
Riff Raff - True Artist
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 11:39am
My stamp says "Tank"
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 11:56am
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

<FONT style=": #000000">In my days of playing Ive come to the conclusion that if u do any of the listed things below or have done in the good days of ut3, you should question your self as a MAN, and most likely for the sake of your life quit unreal tournament

• being as old as syzygy and still playing kitty games with people like me on a website
  • ANY action in a night shade
  • breaking a 4.2 40 yard dash just to get into the darkwalker, then running a 4.1 40 yard dash just to escape when it's dying ( or the fury ), to keep your killing spree alive (cough jibba fehtalatee)
  • fehtalatee
  • stand in vctf at the avril and/or your keg and snipe while scoping the other side and having the AUDACITY to call your self a good sniper
  • trolling these forums
  • calling your self a good flag runner in vctf where your only actions are switching from the stinger minigun /link from avril & using jump boots and/or IH
  • camping like a nascar fan every match ( koz zoe ) that one kma guy
  • getting hyped up over ut3 skill
  • spider mines in the redeemer hole at Sandstorm
  • getting on ut3 and scoping out where the titan servers are
  • having vehicles stamped on ur fore head
  • syzygy

lmfao the funniest fk'n post ever! great post Vlln! i love anything that makes me laugh this much.. 4.2 40 yard dash just to get to the darkwalker is just fk'n priceless.. play'n kitty games with people like me also had me fk'n howl'n.. people like me? :) < you do realise thats a self diss don't you? lol that one KmA guy is KmA_Imortal 4 sure lol he does camp but he camps on foot and he has skill, and he's one of the funnest people to play with.. getting hyped over ut3 skill? who Feh and Dagon?.. hell i'll agree with you on that one! :) just sniping people on Suspense that aren't sniping back, and running and hiding to get more health when someone is beating you in a sniper fight is cowardly so i'll also agree with you on that one.. but the only gay spidermine use is puting them on the spawn points on Necro imo.. titan is just gay period!

don't get so butthurt though Vlln because ut3 is just a game and this is just a website my man.. games are for fun and game sites are just for sh1ts and giggles
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:08pm
lol villin.. its a VEHICLE mode.. so people are going to use VEHICLES... and nightshade is one... and for the darkwalker.. poeple should stay and die in it unless its really close to getting destroyed then they jump out is fine... but if people jump out early to save their spree... so what? shouldnt of let them get it in the first place...
and you complain about people camping.. well... take him/her out.. surely one camper cant stop the almighty villin.. right?
also now your complaining about sniping? sure i can understand complaints about flak spammers and rocket whores etc.. but now your complaining about the way people snipe... if someone gets alot of kills with a sniper scoped or not scoped.. they still have sniper skill.. its just their playstyle.. and im sure you use the scope for long range anyway... your calling people out for doing things that have nothing wrong with them.. and your talking about people trolling on these forums yet you get annoyed by things in game so you come here to b1tch about them?... and your also one of the people who posts the most these days.. and pretty much most the stuff u post is pointless anyway...
and one more thing... you're not even good enough to be posting about what people should and shouldnt do...

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:10pm
My stamp says "Hammer".  So what does that make me?
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:20pm
Ha Im glad syzygy found the humor in this stupid as it may be, and some things I mayve been refering too is getting into the nightshade and putting an EMP mine and spider mines to the closest proximity to each other ( 90% of the time directly at our respawn ) matt I only scimed thru ur novel about how much of a troll I am, of course this is meant for noobs in public matches in PRIV matches vctf I my self would put emp at an entrance to our base maybe spiders at the rocket spawn at our rockets or jump boots @ necropolis oh and when your riding on ur hover board doing tricks and some but plug is waiting on u to turn the corner is annoying ........this thread is to... cmon.. look at ur self.. not really complaining that much
Riff Raff - True Artist
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:57pm

Ha Im glad syzygy found the humor in this stupid as it may be, and some things I mayve been refering too is getting into the nightshade and putting an EMP mine and spider mines to the closest proximity to each other ( 90% of the time directly at our respawn ) matt I only scimed thru ur novel about how much of a troll I am, of course this is meant for noobs in public matches in PRIV matches vctf I my self would put emp at an entrance to our base maybe spiders at the rocket spawn at our rockets or jump boots @ necropolis oh and when your riding on ur hover board doing tricks and some but plug is waiting on u to turn the corner is annoying ........this thread is to... cmon.. look at ur self.. not really complaining that much

there's just a difference Vlln.. on here im not mad or really flaming.. im just fk'n with people 99.9 percent of the time on here.. ive been called everything under the son on here at one time or another and its still all good.. its not personal because i don't know anyone personaly on here.. and ingame i laugh about so much sh1t that happens but its usually not on the mic unless certain people are on my team.. i was telling ChrisC, spin with me Chris spin with me after i watched that COD vid where the guy traps people in the corner, point is that i don't really give enough of a sh1t ingame to really to get mad.. ive gotten annoyed with lag or cheap play at times in the past but nothing ingame really bothers me now! i just try to have some fun

Feh really does suck on foot though
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:09pm
Syz I still don't get hyped ffs...
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:15pm
lol, well as long as it was for fun then its fine... i wasnt getting mad i was just saying how contridictory some stuff what u said was and how most the stuf u complained about isnt a big deal and some was just stupid... but since it was just a joke it dont matter
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Syz I still don't get hyped ffs...

its all good Dagon, you, Feh, Tuna and Vlln just made my fan list so i give you guys a little more sh1t then other people :) your just about off the list now but Feh has taken over Tuna's spot as my #1 fan so he'll still haft to deal with my random clownig from time to time for a while
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:14pm
ha me niether Im cool in game :D But ya I can relate to the same stuff u do... N matt this thread was kind of serious about the nooby things u could do but didnt want ppl like ether n aqua to get all offensive over their vehicles just a lil sat morning laughs ^^ and no syzygy I wasnt refering to Dagon; getting hyped over a game.. the ppl know who theyre
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:19pm
My stamp says, where I can own U on every mode :O
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:26pm
ha ok mikey take a gander at the 9th bullet listed.. an I seen that girl u was machin on on facebook last night I was suprised a gaming nerd like u could have game xD
Riff Raff - True Artist
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

My stamp says, where I can own U on every mode :O

gtfo! who can you own in any mode? you fk'n kb/m noob! :) whats you and Envy's new clan name? lets have a clan match
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Ether404

yeah but yours is a tramp stamp, so it makes you gay ;) Ethers lower back says....

Insert Hammer Here
          vvv

Villn, ppl give u **** cuz all u do is "try" to snipe. You do it all match and still lose, you have to be able to do other things as well... i'll snipe for 5 mins then go play somewhere else, thats why ppl dont b**** at me. Dont know why every one has to b**** about vehicle mode, imo it takes more skill strategy wise. Cant just expect to be rambo and get away with it. Aqua's tank is alot bigger then your stinger gun :S. So if you dont like it stay outta the mode instead of b****ing about it. And why am i the only one that thinks sizzle is like 30's at best. He sounds older but doesn't act it. oh well shouldn't matter anyways, i'll be 60 yrs old braggin to my grandkid about a headshot i got on fehtalatee in this game.

my stamp = "Mid-Field b****" someones gotta help the noobs, especially Fluffy

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:31pm

ha ok mikey take a gander at the 9th bullet listed.. an I seen that girl u was machin on on facebook last night I was suprised a gaming nerd like u could have game xD

dam Mikey's got game? hel naw dude can't even spell game xD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

hel naw dude can't even spell game xD

BAHAOUHFDHBGLigwjerlei
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:33pm

Na,i just know how to get with girls better than you thats all. Gaming nerd? I guess i am,half the time im kicking ur ass LOL. But no,i dont play as much as you'r noobie ass thinks.

@sizz,dude i would own you NO LIE. The time i toke to get back into duel has worked real good for me.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:34pm
Oh sweet, I have Vehicle stamped on my forehead too!!! Lets start a clan up.

Sorry Villn but telling people how they should and should not play to those who have been playing this game religiously for 3+years is not going to go well. You might as well be talking to a wall.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

dam Mikey's got game? hel naw dude can't even spell game xD
Yeah thats cool i guess? coming from someone who is ALWAYS on a gaming site right? I'll give it to you. You sure did work for you'r little what? 4,000 postClapTrolling around is what yall call it right?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Originally posted by Ether404

yeah but yours is a tramp stamp, so it makes you gay ;) Ethers lower back says....

Insert Hammer Here
          vvv

Villn, ppl give u **** cuz all u do is "try" to snipe. You do it all match and still lose, you have to be able to do other things as well... i'll snipe for 5 mins then go play somewhere else, thats why ppl dont b**** at me. Dont know why every one has to b**** about vehicle mode, imo it takes more skill strategy wise. Cant just expect to be rambo and get away with it. Aqua's tank is alot bigger then your stinger gun :S. So if you dont like it stay outta the mode instead of b****ing about it. And why am i the only one that thinks sizzle is like 30's at best. He sounds older but doesn't act it. oh well shouldn't matter anyways, i'll be 60 yrs old braggin to my grandkid about a headshot i got on fehtalatee in this game.

its because of my DEEP_SEXY_VOICE Seph thats just what a real man sounds like to these little boys
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Oh sweet, I have Vehicle stamped on my forehead too!!! Lets start a clan up.

Sorry Villn but telling people how they should and should not play to those who have been playing this game religiously for 3+years is not going to go well. You might as well be talking to a wall.

He might aswell be cause no one gives a f***.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>