FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

C'mon Now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C'mon Now
    Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

@Syg lol you should of been there for those AR games today. i was trying in those matches. when you join in, and the AR guys left(except for Cbizzy) i didnt realy try that much =/
lol you still got ownd tho lol 6 and 23 points to my 63 and 42(cant realy remember my points) all to easy.

this AR games are realy fun man keep it up AR and you will see the real FehtalaTee(when i turn off my mic). this games have been so epic that even DOD was playing ut3 ALL DAY 2DAY! we need more pplBig smile

I was on your side in Suspense.  I was the guy with the high score on the losing team if that gives you a clue.  Now I need a new creeping tag.  Wink

I'll find you trainwreck, you filthy redeemer whore.
sorry man i just cant remember...i ALWaYS HAVE HIGH sCORE! XP haha but ill look for you next time.

hold up! Aqua do you mean the suspense game when i came back in the last 5 mins and scored those last sec flags.(me and cbizzy was ROLLN when it said 3...2...blue team scores!)  if you are talking about that, i think it was someone ahead of the scores but i just cant remember the name...Confused

Edit: if that was you, i know you was yelling with me and Cbizzy when i scored that last sec flag...come on tell the truth....was you screeming?
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

kma_immortal and his buddy pinacul practicing ut3 in real life, pretending the truck to act like a flag

Poor boy. I take it you've seen the wrath a few too many times.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 11:18pm
yea sure dude w/e that means
Riff Raff - True Artist
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 3:19am
lol ppl call pin and train noobs, but they are damn good at it... and train on foot... and pin in a tank: unstoppable.... get on their level and u'll understand

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:23am

Originally posted by Aquaknot

@Syg lol you should of been there for those AR games today. i was trying in those matches. when you join in, and the AR guys left(except for Cbizzy) i didnt realy try that much =/
lol you still got ownd tho lol 6 and 23 points to my 63 and 42(cant realy remember my points) all to easy.

this AR games are realy fun man keep it up AR and you will see the real FehtalaTee(when i turn off my mic). this games have been so epic that even DOD was playing ut3 ALL DAY 2DAY! we need more pplBig smile

I was on your side in Suspense.  I was the guy with the high score on the losing team if that gives you a clue.  Now I need a new creeping tag.  Wink

I'll find you trainwreck, you filthy redeemer whore.
sorry man i just cant remember...i ALWaYS HAVE HIGH sCORE! XP haha but ill look for you next time.

hold up! Aqua do you mean the suspense game when i came back in the last 5 mins and scored those last sec flags.(me and cbizzy was ROLLN when it said 3...2...blue team scores!)  if you are talking about that, i think it was someone ahead of the scores but i just cant remember the name...Confused

Edit: if that was you, i know you was yelling with me and Cbizzy when i scored that last sec flag...come on tell the truth....was you screeming?

LMAO - yeah man.  I was glad you and biz got that flag with like 1 second left.  Talk about a buzzer beater.  3... 2... 1... Overtime!

My creeping tag was "RaspberryJello". Now I need a new one.  I think I got killed about 100 times that game but I did get a mega kill on those fools when they put all their cars and airplane in the tank respawn to "try" to get me.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Someone's about to go to school...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 6:01am
ya i think villn just got frustrated by them in game...lol but its not even true if uv ever played with or against them in ctf r warfare.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 8:23am

yea sure dude w/e that means

For the layman, that means, you must be more than a bit frustrated by our gameplay. Enjoy touching the flag and padding the opposite team's score.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 10:17am
so what we learned from this thread: villn tried to call everyone out, got put in his place in the first 2 posts and spent the rest of the thread sucking people off.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 11:11am
if u think i run away to keep my spree alive ur dead wrong lol ill go back in my base to defend the flag till the walker or tank comes back up cause thats what im doing with the walker or tank so im keeping my role still. most of the time ill jump out of the walker right before it blows up or ill die in it. maybe ur just not good enough to kill me when im in the walker or tank like other people can. haha get a f*** clue about things before u post. now let me guess r gonna say all i can do is use the walker and cant do anything else lol.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

so what we learned from this thread: villn tried to call everyone out, got put in his place in the first 2 posts and spent the rest of the thread sucking people off.

That was my take on it.  Funny, I was going to say that same thing this morning.
-- Thomas Jefferson
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 4:21pm
aqua jibba dead u noobs in love with me n no those ppl felt but sore about being called a noob for their vctf actions ... n dead why are you even on this site ?????? quake 3 ????
Riff Raff - True Artist
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 4:31pm
quake3? no.

killzone3? yes
Marvel vs capcom 3? yes

iamgaming.com.. this isnt a ut3 site anymore.. hasnt been for a long time. infact im guessing less then half the people on this site still play ut3 regularly.

a better question is, considering i cant think of one person on this site that has ever gotten along with you or likes you.. why are you here?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

kma_immortal and his buddy pinacul practicing ut3 in real life, pretending the truck to act like a flag

which one is Trainwreck? i bet they are camped out for the release of KZ3 on 2/22/11.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 4:43pm

I come on here for fun I enjoy my self and some times thats the best thing u can have so stop trolling me u butt plug

Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:21pm
trainwreck on foot sephiroth xD REALLY? hahaha fail D:
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:26pm

Marvel vs capcom 3? yes

BRING IT PUNK!Angry
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:27pm
lol i will.. and if you have marvel vs capcom 2 i can give you some early beatings before the 15th :)

im hoping we see some of the fna dudes when that game drops.. lex and kali should be getting it
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

lol you have to start playing vctf more. just ca TW doesnt duel does not mean he isnt good on foot. he doesnt need duel to get better on foot ca he is already good enough to hold his own or kill who ever is going after him(me -_-).
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:30pm

lol i will.. and if you have marvel vs capcom 2 i can give you some early beatings before the 15th :)
lol YEA I GOT DAT! and the last time i played it, i didnt even remember the controls...can you give me some lesson? LOL i suckEmbarrassed
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:31pm

lol you have to start playing vctf more. just ca TW doesnt duel does not mean he isnt good on foot. he doesnt need duel to get better on foot ca he is already good enough to hold his own or kill who ever is going after him(me -_-).

Bro you'r maybe right but idk. Every time he tried to kill me or got lucky and did,it was from a viper or tank.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:39pm

lol YEA I GOT DAT! and the last time i played it, i didnt even remember the controls...can you give me some lesson? LOL i suckEmbarrassed

nah im not good enough to give anyone lessons.. i smash all my friends offline though.. but im sure the competition online in mvc3 is going to be tough
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:41pm

Bro you'r maybe right but idk. Every time he tried to kill me or got lucky and did,it was from a viper or tank.

grab Trainwrecks flag and he will fk'n bite you if he has to, to get it back :) he only uses shock so +1 for skill imo
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:42pm

nah im not good enough to give anyone lessons.. i smash all my friends offline though.. but im sure the competition online in mvc3 is going to be tough
  LOLOLOL!! when i played online for mvc2 i didnt even touch the ground in one match! it was to much so i quit into now(just play with friends lol)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

grab Trainwrecks flag and he will fk'n bite you if he has to, to get it back :) he only uses shock so +1 for skill imo
not even sizz.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>