| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By
    Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 10:54pm
Okay, so here's the rundown of tonights games:

teams:

Hatred4you
rottenscoundrel
maniac
barrel

Bumrush
yerty
carnage
barrel/postaldude

Hatred4you-Bumrush KDR

reflection map 1

hatred 14-4

reflection map 2

hatred 11-5

omicron dawn

hatred 22-4!!!

searchlight

hatred 13-4

reflection

hatred 7-5

wow, i find myself feeling sorry for you actually right now... no... seriously... I'm feeling sadness for you... :(

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:00pm
i would of stop playing u and practice my ass off after my 3rd defeat lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:10pm
haha

Got 4 hat tricks on 3 maps..2 reflection..omicron dawn..searchlight..My team one every game..I flagged run every match except the last one where I got 140+ points you had 30 points.

I stood still and he missed shots. I asked him to duel 5 times in the chat he ignored me and kept mumbling...lmao Everyone in the chat laughin having a good time..even one of the dudes told hatred "Calm down man, its not that serious just a game"..he playing like he got a gun in his asshole and sum hairy balls deep in his mouth. Like some saw **** wit a timer.

2 guys even said im better than hatred.
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:17pm
hatred did you ever capture the flag??????!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:22pm
Another one? uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhh
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:42pm
So bums team won every match??? Whats the point here?
If its the fact u killed him more, duel him. simple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:47pm
I asked him to duel me. He ignored.

hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

haha

Got 4 hat tricks on 3 maps..2 reflection..omicron dawn..searchlight..My team one every game..I flagged run every match except the last one where I got 140+ points you had 30 points.

I stood still and he missed shots. I asked him to duel 5 times in the chat he ignored me and kept mumbling...lmao Everyone in the chat laughin having a good time..even one of the dudes told hatred "Calm down man, its not that serious just a game"..he playing like he got a gun in his asshole and sum hairy balls deep in his mouth. Like some saw **** wit a timer.

hahahahahahha

I love how you don't actually deny any of my allegations bum. I mean, really, if I were accusing you of getting the **** kicked kicked out of you *but were lying), I'd think you would deny it...

Pay attention people, there is a reason why bum quickly changes the subject to duel. :)

bum I dont play duel. I never have. It would take me 3 months+ to learn the maps and the angles. If i were to do that, I'd kick the living **** out of you. Why? because, like I've said repeatedly... YOU. ARE. SLOW. AS. ****!!!

And the only reason you won 4 out of 5 today was because you had yerty and carnage on d the entire time. I don't think maniac even had the flag on our side today.

we trade places and my team would have blanked YOU every game.

What concerns me though, more than winning or losing, is how I play.

And today, my little friend, (like every day, as you doubtless already know), I owned you.

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 11:57pm

haha

hahahahahahhah

well, I guess that solves it boys! Nothing to see here... oh, wait... you're still slow as ****!

hahahahahhahahah

<3 you bum.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:06am
I think Hatred has a huge crush on you Bum and this is his way of putting himself out there. So now he is a closet homo AND he sucks at UT
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:09am
i dont play duels either..but I still know what the deathmatch maps look like lmao..what you never played Deck or some other map?

Something that your not understanding..I DONT CARE IF YOU KILL ME IN CTF..THE MODE IS TO CAPTURE THE FLAG..NOT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES YOU KILL ME LMAO..THERE IS A MODE FOR THAT..DEATHMATCH, TEAM DEATHMATCH, & DUEL.. ITS IRRELEVANT ESPECIALLY IN A PUBLIC ROOM WHERE ALL I AM DOING IS JUST RUNNING AROUND WITH THE FLAG..NOT EVEN TRYING TO PLAY YOUR SILLY ASS..lmao

If im slow you are like not even moving. cause your the slowest player Ive played on 360 who talks out the asshole..lmao

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:32am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

So bums team won every match??? Whats the point here?
If its the fact u killed him more, duel him. simple.

Actually, his team lost game 1, a 3v3. (barrel came late)
Game 2 was a 2v4, as maniac AND rottenscoundrel were off , i dont know, attempting to quicklyl pull the tampons out of their vags. so game 2 went fast.

one of them didn't make it till the end of game 3 so game 3 was technically 3v4,
games 1, 4, and 5 were actually legit but by mid-game 5 I had given up hope in my teammates so was talking on the phone and thinking about what to post on this forum!

bum does a hell of job trying to confuse you though with the "i got like 3 hat tricks yo!" since, (And i'm really not so sure this happened actually) but they would have been during  2v4, and 3v4 games, respectively.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:36am
first time you actually won it was 1 flag score. 4v3

I did get 4 hat tricks. When it was 4v4 everything even..everyone playing..we played reflection searchlight omicron dawn..I scored all the flags. You lost all the matches. you got sh!tted on respectively...everyone was in the chat except like 1 person excluding hatred. so idk wtf he smokin..aint my ish

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:52am

first time you actually won it was 1 flag score. 4v3

I did get 4 hat tricks. When it was 4v4 everything even..everyone playing..we played reflection searchlight omicron dawn..I scored all the flags. You lost all the matches. you got sh!tted on respectively...everyone was in the chat except like 1 person excluding hatred. so idk wtf he smokin..aint my ish

wrong, map 1 was 3v3. we were winning when plyr 4 came in. you just lost.
maps 2 and 3, again, were 2v4, and 3v4, so really, with teams even (well, mostly even) we won 1, and lost 2...

yawn.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 1:11am
umm no lmao

it was 4v3..Your team finally scored last 3 mintues in the game. 1-0 and we lost cause you had an extra player.

when it was finally 4v4..we won reflection, searchlight, omicron dawn..everyone was playing..I saw..no need to lie..it was just a public game no one cares.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 1:56am
360 has no dedicated servers right? So y not host a CTF game, turn trans off and duel on a CTF map.
Then, you know the maps and u can focus on killing only each other, since thats what u think CTF is all about.   
Watch in 720P....duh
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:01am
on ps3 you can host CTF maps on the DM setting with a dedicated server.  I offer my server up for this just so these two can get it on and this guy will STFD&STFU.  Let me know when you want it and what settings you want Thumbs Up
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:07am
This is on 360 Cloudy  :(
Watch in 720P....duh
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:09am
H4U doesn't play on PS3?

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

H4U doesn't play on PS3?

no Hatred only plays on 360
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:19am
so he's going to keep going on and on about this crap? Pinch

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:25am

umm no lmao

it was 4v3..Your team finally scored last 3 mintues in the game. 1-0 and we lost cause you had an extra player.

when it was finally 4v4..we won reflection, searchlight, omicron dawn..everyone was playing..I saw..no need to lie..it was just a public game no one cares.

hahahahhahahhahahhaa
game one cap was NOT last 3 minutes, game 2 was 2v4 me and barrel vs. 4 of you. Anyone there will vouch for this I'm sure, you excepted. one of them didn't play game 3 till near the end.

bull**** leads to a lack of credibility bum.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:27am
are the racial comments needed? Like for real though.
hatred you claim you are better than anyone on my team.
so how much money do you get for that?
which 1vs1 tournament did you win for being the best?
which custom built computer sits in your room.
how many undefeated clans have you been apart of?

I mean you talk like ut3 equals six figures.
your wasteing your time. No one really cares that qm is the best. And no one really cares if you think your the best.

basically your whole thing imo is that you think your superior to us.
I'm better than alot of people on this game but man I don't make threads about em, and I don't act like a complete moron. You look like a complete fool straight up.
you are the only person who thinks hatred is the best.
sizzle says your good but he knows your not better than bum.
so do something that's actually worth something. This thread aint worth mothing 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:30am
@ Cloudy - Unfortunately yes, hes going to keep on making himself look like an idiot saying he knows KDR in CTF. When everyone who plays this game and is on this site knows thats not possible and also we know it doesn't matter. Anyone can kill alot if there not sticking to the objectives. I'm sure if hes killing Bum this much its becuz the other 3 dudes on h4u's team is shooting at him also. Not hard to kill someone when they're holding the flag and have 4 guys shooting at them. This dude is FN dumb.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:36am
Awesome!  We love people who don't know what they're talking about :p

I'm actually at my folks place ATM, for 1 more day anyway... I'm tempted to buy a copy of UT3 and fire up my kid brother's 360 and join a game with them just to see how much crud this guy is spewing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>