FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By
    Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:54am
im not in it Phantasi.. there both great players imo weather one of them is better then the other doesn't matter to me at all.. im better then my #1 fan Feh at running in vctf and ctf and thats all that really matters to me :) point is there's nothing new about 2 people debating about who's best at ut3 on here.. unless it involves me why would i care lol my opinion don't really matter anyway because im Forever Noob xD
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 4:18am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

im not in it Phantasi.. there both great players imo weather one of them is better then the other doesn't matter to me at all.. im better then my #1 fan Feh at running in vctf and ctf and thats all that really matters to me :) point is there's nothing new about 2 people debating about who's best at ut3 on here.. unless it involves me why would i care lol my opinion don't really matter anyway because im Forever Noob xD
nah i was just saying u are the only person to call hatred good on the forums Smile
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 7:10am

lol im better than you Syg in vctf for sure and i might be better than you in ctf to if i keep playing it. you guys in ctf get so many points of killing the flag runner, but i only get 1 point on killing a person mid. the thing is in those ctf matches i mostly had more points than you and i only returned 1 to 2 flags or scored them.

Phant teach me how to play ctf ca vctf is just to easy an less 5 AR members are on the same team, ha then it becomes a lil more fun. duel is gay and the belt is for f**gots. so ill see whats up with ctfBig smile i want to know all the hints and tricks. all i do is go around killing ppl with shock and sniper, into i "run" into the flag hahaha
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lol im better than you Syg in vctf for sure and i might be better than you in ctf to if i keep playing it. you guys in ctf get so many points of killing the flag runner, but i only get 1 point on killing a person mid. the thing is in those ctf matches i mostly had more points than you and i only returned 1 to 2 flags or scored them.

Phant teach me how to play ctf ca vctf is just to easy an less 5 AR members are on the same team, ha then it becomes a lil more fun. duel is gay and the belt is for f**gots. so ill see whats up with ctfBig smile i want to know all the hints and tricks. all i do is go around killing ppl with shock and sniper, into i "run" into the flag hahaha

Cry
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 10:04am
It doesn't even matter if this guy is good, I haven't seen him. But he's obviously an idiot if he keeps on making retarded threads like this, that's enough.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 10:10am
omg are u serious hatred? stop with all this crap already... the reason why u kill bum is because you actually intend for going for killswhile bumrush is actually playing the damn game... while your'e counting each kill in your head (which is fkn sad anyway) he is there capping flags against you, WHICH IS THE OBJECTOIVE OF CTF.. and since he is flagrunning he is going to have people after him.. so it dosent prove sh1t if you kill him... and if he is soo slow as you constantly state.... how come you dont catch him when he is flag running then?... im sure if bum was playing the mode for kills he would kill u alot more than he does.....
now after most of your posts you post "yawn" like your'e geting bored of the matter... but your the one constantly getting all happy over killing bum in ctf and thinking your better and posting this crap... but we are all bored with this obsession you have so just stfu and get a life.. seriously. plus i also think its funny how u make a thread about what excuses Bum makes yet when he tells everyone how your team lost every game your'e the one making excuses such as oooh you had this player doing all the work on your team... ooh it was a 2 vs 4 blah blah...give up man... its fvcking stupid,. you want to play a mode where kills count for something.. play him in a dm/tdm/duel.... and u say u dont play duel... well neither does bum so u dont have an excuse to duck him...
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 10:32am
Originally posted by hatred4you

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

If im slow you are like not even moving. cause your the slowest player Ive played on 360 who talks out the asshole..lmao

Now I really do feel sorry for you. Also, are you rolling a joint in your picture? Kinda gives blacks a bad name... don't you think you should be a better role model for your groupies like EK trendy?!?

Hatred,

You're single-handedly managing to give all of us XBOX players a bad rep...Angry

In case you didn't know, there are rules on this forum and ONE of those rules, #4 to be precise, says you can't bring up someones race in a derogatory way....or words to that effect. 

You will be banned or given a warning.

This thread should be closed.Angry
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 11:58am

wow the guy who picks facing worlds made another thread LOL , this is getting sad now =(

Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by ax412

nah i was just saying u are the only person to call hatred good on the forums Smile

I think hatred's good too Sleepy

Teams last night were close to even although I must admit that with yerty on D and me free roaming mid-map, we had a much stronger D than the other team.  Still good games though, do it again tonight?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Carn4ge 0

Originally posted by ax412

I think hatred's good too Sleepy

Teams last night were close to even although I must admit that with yerty on D and me free roaming mid-map, we had a much stronger D than the other team.  Still good games though, do it again tonight?

Hatred is obviously not caring about the "team" based mode because he is counting kills in a mode where it isnt even counted bro. So why would the teams matter to him right? He is just racking up losses when he is trying to kill..lmao

I dont care how good he is. All I know he isn't better than me.

already beat his 3v3 team. Didnt score 1 flag at all out of 4 different games. 12 flags scores to his 0 caps.

I asked him to duel me or play deathmatch against me & he refuses..cause he knows he will lose.

Ya boy is full of ****, closes his mouth lets his ass talk.

PSN:Imaginative
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:51pm
just noticed you're in New Orleans bum; I'm from Marrero and live up in Baton Rouge now.  What part of NO you live in?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 1:34pm
How the hell does Hatred calculate KDR in ctf? And why does it matter in ctf?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 1:59pm
the reason why hatred is counting the kdr is because he's trying to say that without the teams bum had he wouldnt have been able to do anything. but hatred says the same stuff about everyone so it would be best to ignore him. hes talking **** on the forum so more good players will play 360 ctf

when are you guys playing these ctf matches? ill hop on tonight if you guys will be playing. tried playing ctf like a week ago and it was hard for me to make the transition from quake to unreal but i should be fine after a couple of matches.

i want to play against hatred and yerty so lets play tonight
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

I think Hatred has a huge crush on you Bum and this is his way of putting himself out there. So now he is a closet homo AND he sucks at UT

i remember when we used to smash videogameprince and laugh at all the pub stars trying to kill us with shock combos and now these players are considered the "best". took them like 2 years to catch up
- Best Coast

Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

the reason why hatred is counting the kdr is because he's trying to say that without the teams bum had he wouldnt have been able to do anything. but hatred says the same stuff about everyone so it would be best to ignore him. hes talking **** on the forum so more good players will play 360 ctf

when are you guys playing these ctf matches? ill hop on tonight if you guys will be playing. tried playing ctf like a week ago and it was hard for me to make the transition from quake to unreal but i should be fine after a couple of matches.

i want to play against hatred and yerty so lets play tonight

last night the game were around 7-8 central, but they don't seem to happen every night.  Also, you're damn right about the transition between quake and UT - I felt like I was moving in slo mo for the first couple of matches, not to mention all the times I rocketed the ground trying to jump.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:20pm
ha yeah ut definitely feels like halo speed after quake. another annoying thing that messed me up is the hitboxes. i'll dodge jump away from a rocket yet it'll still hit me
- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:25pm

just noticed you're in New Orleans bum; I'm from Marrero and live up in Baton Rouge now.  What part of NO you live in?

Lived in New Orleans East; Hurricane Katrina came and forced me to move near Terrytown/Harvey
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:28pm

ha yeah ut definitely feels like halo speed after quake. another annoying thing that messed me up is the hitboxes. i'll dodge jump away from a rocket yet it'll still hit me

I swear this exact thing happened to me about 6 times last night.  I'd sidestep a rocket, clearly see it miss me, then drop dead.  I honestly wish all you kids would pick up qaa - the only thing that game is missing is a solid little community to bring about some good games, that's the only thing keeping UT3 alive at all.  Well, I guess qaa is missing a patch too but thats a different story.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:29pm

naw you will never catch up to me at runn'n in vctf or ctf.. but there you go with points again? lol if you want to mention points? ive gotten 400 pts on reflection :) with your lack of kill'n skills you'll never match that my man but i play for fun not points so i don't really care

how about this Feh? me, you and Seph take on Mikeys new hp clan Mikey, Envy and Eugene 3v3 for fun? there all good so we'll all haft to play 4 real to win.. be a good test for me, you and Seph
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:30pm

Lived in New Orleans East; Hurricane Katrina came and forced me to move near Terrytown/Harvey

Yeaa, stay away from those terrytown girls, they're trouble
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:35pm
never met a girl in terrytown in my life..lmao
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:37pm

Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

I think Hatred has a huge crush on you Bum and this is his way of putting himself out there. So now he is a closet homo AND he sucks at UT

i remember when we used to smash videogameprince and laugh at all the pub stars trying to kill us with shock combos and now these players are considered the "best". took them like 2 years to catch up

looooooool funny guy
hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by warfare

Originally posted by hatred4you

If im slow you are like not even moving. cause your the slowest player Ive played on 360 who talks out the asshole..lmao

Now I really do feel sorry for you. Also, are you rolling a joint in your picture? Kinda gives blacks a bad name... don't you think you should be a better role model for your groupies like EK trendy?!?

Hatred,

You're single-handedly managing to give all of us XBOX players a bad rep...Angry

In case you didn't know, there are rules on this forum and ONE of those rules, #4 to be precise, says you can't bring up someones race in a derogatory way....or words to that effect. 

You will be banned or given a warning.

This thread should be closed.Angry

I absolutely did NOT bring it up derogatorily. I mentioned, in a serious way, that having your gamer photo showing you rolling a joint, is in bad taste, and a bad example to younger players. I meant that. It has nothing to do with race.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:56pm

naw you will never catch up to me at runn'n in vctf or ctf.. but there you go with points again? lol if you want to mention points? ive gotten 400 pts on reflection :) with your lack of kill'n skills you'll never match that my man but i play for fun not points so i don't really care

how about this Feh? me, you and Seph take on Mikeys new hp clan Mikey, Envy and Eugene 3v3 for fun? there all good so we'll all haft to play 4 real to win.. be a good test for me, you and Seph

You two girls going at it again??? lol
I was ownin there asses with sniper yesterday, no lie. I think of myself as decent but damn my aim was good, musta been those 4 beers i took down to loosen myself up :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:57pm

No, actually, with teams skewed IN HIS FAVOR he should have been able to do more. that he was on the better team and STILL getting worked just works against him. :(

Notice how he STILL hasn't denied my allegations. And yes, 21-4 on omicron dawn was no lie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>