| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By
    Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:03pm
  [/QUOTE]

I think hatred's good too Sleepy

Teams last night were close to even although I must admit that with yerty on D and me free roaming mid-map, we had a much stronger D than the other team.  Still good games though, do it again tonight?
[/QUOTE]

Sorry carnage, I know you did grab the flag a few times, but when you were playing D alongside yerty, who is a great defender, stealing the flag was almost impossible. Also, maniac did have 3-4 caps as well i think we lost one map 3-2 after going up 2-1 so I shouldn't be hard on maniac, though i've seen him play much better. :(

<3 you maniac.
hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:06pm
"Someday, I will admit that I want to hit Bumrush in the seat. Until then, I'm hatin'"

hhahahahaahah, thank you moderator for the good laugh. A bit unethical to hack a guys account though, don't you think? And you're lecturing me about saying something racially insensitive?!? hmmm... a tad bit hypocritical, no?

:)

NP.

<3 you moderator, whoever you are.

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Carn4ge 0

Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

im not in it Phantasi.. there both great players imo weather one of them is better then the other doesn't matter to me at all.. im better then my #1 fan Feh at running in vctf and ctf and thats all that really matters to me :) point is there's nothing new about 2 people debating about who's best at ut3 on here.. unless it involves me why would i care lol my opinion don't really matter anyway because im Forever Noob xD
nah i was just saying u are the only person to call hatred good on the forums Smile

I think hatred's good too Sleepy

Teams last night were close to even although I must admit that with yerty on D and me free roaming mid-map, we had a much stronger D than the other team.  Still good games though, do it again tonight?

@bum and phantaci: Actually, everyone knows I'm good, but many don't want to say it or admit it to themselves (you two fall in both categories).

For most players though they won't say it because they don't like me. What, you two think you're the only players i talk **** to? I talk **** to everyone!

:)

-Carnage, that is.

<3
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:28pm
I just noticed that one of the selections for the poll makes a reference to a family member. While your online obsession is worthy of a restraining order, it has only hurt everyones perception of you. Involving family members you know nothing about doesn't just show a lack of class, it shows a lack of creativity.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:47pm
hatred, why do you care so much?
o:
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

im not in it Phantasi.. there both great players imo weather one of them is better then the other doesn't matter to me at all.. im better then my #1 fan Feh at running in vctf and ctf and thats all that really matters to me :) point is there's nothing new about 2 people debating about who's best at ut3 on here.. unless it involves me why would i care lol my opinion don't really matter anyway because im Forever Noob xD
lol im better than you Syg in vctf for sure and i might be better than you in ctf to if i keep playing it. you guys in ctf get so many points of killing the flag runner, but i only get 1 point on killing a person mid. the thing is in those ctf matches i mostly had more points than you and i only returned 1 to 2 flags or scored them.

Phant teach me how to play ctf ca vctf is just to easy an less 5 AR members are on the same team, ha then it becomes a lil more fun. duel is gay and the belt is for f**gots. so ill see whats up with ctfBig smile i want to know all the hints and tricks. all i do is go around killing ppl with shock and sniper, into i "run" into the flag hahaha
naw you will never catch up to me at runn'n in vctf or ctf.. but there you go with points again? lol if you want to mention points? ive gotten 400 pts on reflection :) with your lack of kill'n skills you'll never match that my man but i play for fun not points so i don't really care how about this Feh? me, you and Seph take on Mikeys new hp clan Mikey, Envy and Eugene 3v3 for fun? there all good so we'll all haft to play 4 real to win.. be a good test for me, you and Seph

You two girls going at it again??? lol
I was ownin there asses with sniper yesterday, no lie. I think of myself as decent but damn my aim was good, musta been those 4 beers i took down to loosen myself up :)

lol yea you stop'd some sure caps on Corruption :) i switched as soon as i could to help you out but then we went to SS and they had extra people in the vehicles on there team that made the difference.. you were snipe'n the sh1t out of people though lol if we had Feh it would of been different.. that little Fury ho does come in handy sometimes i guess xD as long as he don't touch our fk'n boots ay
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:59pm

lol im better than you Syg in vctf for sure and i might be better than you in ctf to if i keep playing it. you guys in ctf get so many points of killing the flag runner, but i only get 1 point on killing a person mid. the thing is in those ctf matches i mostly had more points than you and i only returned 1 to 2 flags or scored them.

Phant teach me how to play ctf ca vctf is just to easy an less 5 AR members are on the same team, ha then it becomes a lil more fun. duel is gay and the belt is for f**gots. so ill see whats up with ctfBig smile i want to know all the hints and tricks. all i do is go around killing ppl with shock and sniper, into i "run" into the flag hahaha
naw you will never catch up to me at runn'n in vctf or ctf.. but there you go with points again? lol if you want to mention points? ive gotten 400 pts on reflection :) with your lack of kill'n skills you'll never match that my man but i play for fun not points so i don't really care how about this Feh? me, you and Seph take on Mikeys new hp clan Mikey, Envy and Eugene 3v3 for fun? there all good so we'll all haft to play 4 real to win.. be a good test for me, you and Seph

I was ownin there asses with sniper yesterday, no lie. I think of myself as decent but damn my aim was good, musta been those 4 beers i took down to loosen myself up :)

lol yea you stop'd some sure caps on Corruption :) i switched as soon as i could to help you out but then we went to SS and they had extra people in the vehicles on there team that made the difference.. you were snipe'n the sh1t out of people though lol if we had Feh it would of been different.. that little Fury ho does come in handy sometimes i guess xD as long as he don't touch our fk'n boots ay
Seph i love Syg i dont see what you meanEmbarrassed

and nice job. how many maps did you goes win? lol it can be like a clan match. and WHY! didnt you invite me you jerk! i see you and Syg hanging huh? ok i see how it is...Cry

if mikey is Hp ill have to ra pe them soon...how bout it mikey? clan match Vs the A-TeamBig smile

btw Syg idc about points, i was just saying i killed a lot of ppl(30-40) and i remember a mega kill i got with the shock. it was so funny man...Phant join and i started lagging tho...jerk...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

the reason why hatred is counting the kdr is because he's trying to say that without the teams bum had he wouldnt have been able to do anything. but hatred says the same stuff about everyone so it would be best to ignore him. hes talking **** on the forum so more good players will play 360 ctf

when are you guys playing these ctf matches? ill hop on tonight if you guys will be playing. tried playing ctf like a week ago and it was hard for me to make the transition from quake to unreal but i should be fine after a couple of matches.

i want to play against hatred and yerty so lets play tonight
my xbl ran out and so imma make  new account for a lil, but i noticed people are on around 3-6 PM pst
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 4:21pm

Seph i love Syg i dont see what you meanEmbarrassed

and nice job. how many maps did you goes win? lol it can be like a clan match. and WHY! didnt you invite me you jerk! i see you and Syg hanging huh? ok i see how it is...Cry

if mikey is Hp ill have to ra pe them soon...how bout it mikey? clan match Vs the A-TeamBig smile

btw Syg idc about points, i was just saying i killed a lot of ppl(30-40) and i remember a mega kill i got with the shock. it was so funny man...Phant join and i started lagging tho...jerk...

we only played SS when i was on Seph's team and they won 3-0.. they play great together though.. if they get a couple more real good players they will be a dam good clan 4 sure.. eugene is good in the Fury and with hitscan.. Envy is good in the tank and darkwalker.. Mikey runs like a noob with good kill'n skills :) jk Mikey can cap against a good team with very little help.. they just need a couple good defenders that are well rounded imo then they'll be real tough to beat.. bet we can take em now though
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by hatred4you

the reason why hatred is counting the kdr is because he's trying to say that without the teams bum had he wouldnt have been able to do anything. but hatred says the same stuff about everyone so it would be best to ignore him. hes talking **** on the forum so more good players will play 360 ctf

No, actually, with teams skewed IN HIS FAVOR he should have been able to do more. that he was on the better team and STILL getting worked just works against him. :(

Notice how he STILL hasn't denied my allegations. And yes, 21-4 on omicron dawn was no lie.

you see, i was typing what you should have meant. if bum was indeed flag running for most of the game then his kdr should have been low. if he was playing mid the whole game then it would have been different and you know that. what do you mean the "better" team? if you are as good as you say then it shouldn't matter if yerty or carnage were on his team or not. are you not a game changer?
get online tonight, hatred. i'll try to get on around 7:30 central or so
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 6:02pm
i never knew flag carriers were supposed to have amazing kdrs vs defenders.
usually objective players go for the objectiveat the expense of their kdrs.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 7:33pm

No, actually, with teams skewed IN HIS FAVOR he should have been able to do more. that he was on the better team and STILL getting worked just works against him. :(

Notice how he STILL hasn't denied my allegations. And yes, 21-4 on omicron dawn was no lie.

How am I getting worked on when Im getting hat tricks against you like 4 different times map after map..lmao

Im known for my defense in CTF..not offense and im still slaughtering you.

PSN:Imaginative

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 1:58am
Originally posted by ax412

i never knew flag carriers were supposed to have amazing kdrs vs defenders.
usually objective players go for the objectiveat the expense of their kdrs.

Yawn.

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 2:01am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I just noticed that one of the selections for the poll makes a reference to a family member. While your online obsession is worthy of a restraining order, it has only hurt everyones perception of you. Involving family members you know nothing about doesn't just show a lack of class, it shows a lack of creativity.

Said the manchild with the moniker of a montage of a chinese woman being surprised at a man wearing a penis outfit.

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 2:02am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

How am I getting worked on when Im getting hat tricks against you like 4 different times map after map..lmao

Im known for my defense in CTF..not offense and im still slaughtering you.

More yawning.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 2:27am
lol hatred no more responding to you
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 10:18am
hatred4you, you are dissing bumrush for being a teenager, and calling cokken a manchild.. so let me guess everyone has to be your exact age or something?

you are the loneliest toolbag ive seen on these forums to date, you are like the fat kid that shows up at a party uninivted and sits in the corner defiantly because he is that much of a f**got that he has nothing better to do.

noone here cares about you, or even remotely likes you. you come on here bragging about KDR in CTF and the fact you keep track of it is mind-boggingly retarded. are you really that sad? well obviously you are.

i dont know if your goal was to attempt to make us think you are good or what, but if you think getting kills on bum in a ctf pub where he is scoring all over your team is something worth bragging about, you got issues.

if you really are such a badass killer, why dont you play some tdm?

the only thing you are, is a nerdy racist little goofball.

oh and THATSMATTS post was spot on, he put you in your place. now its time for you to leave the party, just like in real life you can only hide in the corner for so long till some of the kids who were acctually invited and liked, throw you out.

you must be a really cool guy tho.. i mean your gametag is "hatred4you" and you obsess over other online gamers.. you are a just an all around douchebag and im sure having an xbox live subscription  is the closests thing you ever come to social contact with anyone.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 2:28pm
these kinds of posts will just make Hatred laugh.. he kills and then taunts people like JKDMAN and VIDEOGAMEPRINCE just to pizz em off.. it works too.. JKD hates being taunted more then anyone ive ever played with.. VGP don't like being taunted either but he won't rage quit if someone keeps kill'n him and taunting him like JKD does.. people that think there better players or top players seem to think that they always need to come out on top every game and in almost every fight? they usually try harder even in pubs because there very competetive.. but dam.. taunting is just part of the game lol i took my taunt ability off on ps3 so people didn't think i was being an ass ingame by taunting them because some people get so pissed :) Hatred taunts the hell out of people though.. his thing is kill'n and taunt'n.. he don't run flags, he don't play D, he just kills people that think there great and taunts them to piss em off.. and he's very good at it especially on a west coast server.. he's just doing the same thing to Bum that he's been doing to the top 360 players for a long ime xD most duelers do the exact same sh1t in ctf and vctf.. Phantasi's friend Seph from 360 plays the exact same way.. just kill'n and taunt'n and spawn kill'n every game
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:05pm

these kinds of posts will just make Hatred laugh.. he kills and then taunts people like JKDMAN and VIDEOGAMEPRINCE just to pizz em off.. it works too.. JKD hates being taunted more then anyone ive ever played with.. VGP don't like being taunted either but he won't rage quit if someone keeps kill'n him and taunting him like JKD does.. people that think there better players or top players seem to think that they always need to come out on top every game and in almost every fight? they usually try harder even in pubs because there very competetive.. but dam.. taunting is just part of the game lol i took my taunt ability off on ps3 so people didn't think i was being an ass ingame by taunting them because some people get so pissed :) Hatred taunts the hell out of people though.. his thing is kill'n and taunt'n.. he don't run flags, he don't play D, he just kills people that think there great and taunts them to piss em off.. and he's very good at it especially on a west coast server.. he's just doing the same thing to Bum that he's been doing to the top 360 players for a long ime xD most duelers do the exact same sh1t in ctf and vctf.. Phantasi's friend Seph from 360 plays the exact same way.. just kill'n and taunt'n and spawn kill'n every game

sounds exactly like a loser. noone from qm wastes their time in ctf pubs trying to kill and taunt players.. thats something an asshat desperately seeking social interaction does.

everyone in qm plays the modes, and we aint worried about ANYONE in any game, lots of players like to worry about us, or whether or not they are impressing us.. some even make multiple threads and plead and cry for attention. you wont see us making any threads calling out these average scrubs.

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:07pm
and dont act like he doesnt care, that makes you sound dumb. this dork cares more then probably any other player that plays the game.

remember.. this is the kid who cried in an xbox chat.. poor lil loser.

heres a pic of the little crybaby during the xbox chat.. didnt know what to do with himself.. and yes he does look like a girl.. thats because hes a sissy. and everytime you see him come to the forum and type HAHAHAHAHA.. this is what hes really doing. we should probably send the cops to this kids house to make sure he doesnt kill himself. but i doubt any of us give a f*** about this social misfit who makes goofy ass names to express hate online because he was picked on his whole life.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000">sounds exactly like a loser. noone from qm wastes their time in ctf pubs trying to kill and taunt players.. thats something an asshat desperately seeking social interaction does.
<FONT style=": #000000">everyone in qm plays the modes, and we aint worried about ANYONE in any game, lots of players like to worry about us, or whether or not they are impressing us.. some even make multiple threads and plead and cry for attention. you wont see us making any threads calling out these average scrubs.

average scrubs? there are no scrubs imo! weather there average or a great player! being good at a game don't make anyone superior to anyone else! some people play for fun, some people enjoy thinking there gaming gods and calling less skilled players garbage nonstop.. there is a skill difference with different players but who really knows how big the skill difference is? there's internet connection, playstyle, kb/m, who's really try'n there hardest, there's just too many variables imo.. your say'n no one in qm ever just kills instead of acually play'n the mode DeadAim? Phantasi and Weezy both just kill at times lol in ctf Hatred kill'n someone more then they kill him don't mean anything at all DeadAim! it don't mean he's a better player or a better killer! no one has said that it does.. and everything aint about qm DeadAim :) this is just Bum and Hatred
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:49pm

and dont act like he doesnt care, that makes you sound dumb. this dork cares more then probably any other player that plays the game.

remember.. this is the kid who cried in an xbox chat.. poor lil loser.

heres a pic of the little crybaby during the xbox chat.. didnt know what to do with himself.. and yes he does look like a girl.. thats because hes a sissy. and everytime you see him come to the forum and type HAHAHAHAHA.. this is what hes really doing. we should probably send the cops to this kids house to make sure he doesnt kill himself. but i doubt any of us give a f*** about this social misfit who makes goofy ass names to express hate online because he was picked on his whole life.

so you don't mind going personal either DeadAim? :) its just a game! loool who gives a good fk?

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:51pm

hatred4you, you are dissing bumrush for being a teenager, and calling cokken a manchild.. so let me guess everyone has to be your exact age or something?

you are the loneliest toolbag ive seen on these forums to date, you are like the fat kid that shows up at a party uninivted and sits in the corner defiantly because he is that much of a f**got that he has nothing better to do.

noone here cares about you, or even remotely likes you. you come on here bragging about KDR in CTF and the fact you keep track of it is mind-boggingly retarded. are you really that sad? well obviously you are.

i dont know if your goal was to attempt to make us think you are good or what, but if you think getting kills on bum in a ctf pub where he is scoring all over your team is something worth bragging about, you got issues.

if you really are such a badass killer, why dont you play some tdm?

the only thing you are, is a nerdy racist little goofball.

oh and THATSMATTS post was spot on, he put you in your place. now its time for you to leave the party, just like in real life you can only hide in the corner for so long till some of the kids who were acctually invited and liked, throw you out.

you must be a really cool guy tho.. i mean your gametag is "hatred4you" and you obsess over other online gamers.. you are a just an all around douchebag and im sure having an xbox live subscription  is the closests thing you ever come to social contact with anyone.

Even MORE yawning...

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:55pm

[QUOTE=hatred4you] [QUOTE=TuNA FISh] hes talking **** on the forum so more good players will play 360 ctf

Yes! Finally someone who has figured out my shtick! This really is why I do it. Also because showing up c***y teens makes me smile.

Plan isn't working though. There was almost nobody on last night. I sat around looking for a ctf game for 2 hours. Nothin' :(
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:55pm

<FONT style=": #000000">sounds exactly like a loser. noone from qm wastes their time in ctf pubs trying to kill and taunt players.. thats something an asshat desperately seeking social interaction does.
<FONT style=": #000000">everyone in qm plays the modes, and we aint worried about ANYONE in any game, lots of players like to worry about us, or whether or not they are impressing us.. some even make multiple threads and plead and cry for attention. you wont see us making any threads calling out these average scrubs.

average scrubs? there are no scrubs imo! weather there average or a great player! being good at a game don't make anyone superior to anyone else! some people play for fun, some people enjoy thinking there gaming gods and calling less skilled players garbage nonstop.. there is a skill difference with different players but who really knows how big the skill difference is? there's internet connection, playstyle, kb/m, who's really try'n there hardest, there's just too many variables imo.. your say'n no one in qm ever just kills instead of acually play'n the mode DeadAim? Phantasi and Weezy both just kill at times lol in ctf Hatred kill'n someone more then they kill him don't mean anything at all DeadAim! it don't mean he's a better player or a better killer! no one has said that it does.. and everything aint about qm DeadAim :) this is just Bum and Hatred
idk about weezy, but i choose choice spawnkilling, i do it for a reason, keep the other team in their base and allow my team to score. now sometimes in pubs if rican or penguin or foxy is there, ill be like bet i get a dominating and i end up with atleast an unstoppable 8)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>