| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosediAMG Store Poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: What would you like to see in the iAMG Online Store?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.17%]
10 [41.67%]
8 [33.33%]
1 [4.17%]
4 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAMG Store Poll
    Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 8:42pm

i would buy some things as long as its in the right price and looks nice. im pretty sure no one here we'll spend their money on something that looks like **** so if u start putting pic of what these things could look like and options too it. im pretty sure ull get a better answer.

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 8:45pm
Well no sh1t sherlock, you figure that out on your own? haha... Just an idea thread, can't put pics of a product up without starting on an idea and figureing out if its worth the time.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:17pm
Thanks seph!

This is sorta why we wanted the community to help us make a new logo, so we can get some options for this website and possible for shirts. I don't know if you guys remember the thread we posted awhile ago..but um... NO ONE MADE ANYTHING, not even those that said they would.

If this does happen, we're not going to bend over backwards for people, just a heads up. This isn't Burger King where you can have it your way, if you want a shirt.. great.. if not.. spend it on condoms that will just collect dust underneath your socks in your dresser. You guys have to earn the right to be picky lol.. none of you have done that.

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Thanks seph!

This is sorta why we wanted the community to help us make a new logo, so we can get some options for this website and possible for shirts. I don't know if you guys remember the thread we posted awhile ago..but um... NO ONE MADE ANYTHING, not even those that said they would.

If this does happen, we're not going to bend over backwards for people, just a heads up. This isn't Burger King where you can have it your way, if you want a shirt.. great.. if not.. spend it on condoms that will just collect dust underneath your socks in your dresser. You guys have to earn the right to be picky lol.. none of you have done that.

i havnt?Cry

can we still get a JP T-shirt!? XD

ill start it off....$2!!! =O
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:26pm
to tell the truth i don't think ya'll should do this because you can't just order small amounts of shirts unless you all plan to make it from home and ship it out.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:29pm
I've done the research.. looked at a couple of companies.. and some of them do small or big orders. If we didn't think this was possible, TX probably wouldn't of done a poll.

Let us worry about the finer details, this is just to see if this is worth our time.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:46pm

Hey, my condoms dont collect dust...... was funny tho lol. And i'm sure a couple people would buy, and obviously shirts and hoodies are going to be the big selling product. But it will be a small order. Who knows, maybe if the hoodies have the sites url on them, it will help advertise :)

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:48pm

lol thats just sad lol not you seph

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Well no sh1t sherlock, you figure that out on your own? haha... Just an idea thread, can't put pics of a product up without starting on an idea and figureing out if its worth the time.

lmfao your such an ass! now where did i put that dam towel?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:49pm
eggsactly!

I know a company that does t-shirts for beer pong leagues and company baseball leagues.. which probably would be the amount of people we are looking at also. I think they would be ok to do 14 T-shirts.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 9:59pm
I was going to say something like that too. I play on a softball team and have my own volleyball team in the summer and we make new shirts every year. And for a custom hoodie or tshirt it really isn't that bad of price... doesn't have to be Hollister brand lol.

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

I was going to say something like that too. I play on a softball team and have my own volleyball team in the summer and we make new shirts every year. And for a custom hoodie or tshirt it really isn't that bad of price... doesn't have to be Hollister brand lol.
oh word Seph? i help kids in the summer for Basketball and we even get to do teams and a tourny. you play basketball? how tall are you? im 62-63

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 11:33pm

Will there be iAM gaming legwarmers? What about a tube-top? Will there be people modeling the gear? Who's modeling the tube top?

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 11:50pm
i would wear slim fit hoodie if it had a decent logo
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:16am
See, Phant wants in.. so all of his ass kissers need to vote too, cause you want to be just like him when you grow up.. right?

lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:49am
lol i have no fans
that being said this store  wont be at its maximum potential until we all branch out to bigger more populated games. (that we actually like)
im gonna try and join/start a crysis 2 clan so ill tell em about here.
and of course nexuiz

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:00am
Thanks Phant, I know Milly has been trying to do the same with AC Brotherhood, I just think we'll probably just scare them all lol, you know how everyone freaks when they think they see an alt account on here. One day that's going to be someone new.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:37am
lol we gotta start keeping non fof threads on topic
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 8:56am
i want see my WONG CITY T-shirt soon
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I think you should make condoms. You can have the following printed:

"Multikill, UltraKill, MegaKill"
I could maybe buy one with "Double kill" print. That would be awesome.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 10:25am
As some others have mentioned, T-Shirts or Hoodies with the iAMGaming.com web address would be nice.  Maybe you could have two versions, one that's a little plain for some of the older gamers who don't want to dress like a teenager and one that would appeal more to the younger crowd.Smile
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 1:18pm
If you're doing purely to have a nice little add on to this site then I suppose it would be OK.

If you're trying to generate revenue its possibly the worst direction you can take for the site... when you consider all the logistical problems to sell 7 hoodies, it is hardly worth the effort and you need to be buying around 100 hoodies and 100 prints (all the same) to get any kind of discount. Companies will almost definitely take your orders for low level volumes but there won't be any profit in it if you don't want to charge silly prices for average products.

Going to be hard when half the market here is based in the EU... shipping costs. 

Plus when you do a poll like this, you almost always get 50% of the people replying positively for the sake of it. Its a better question to ask whether you would part with $x for x-product, too easy to say yes to an open question! 

Not trying to be negative but I just can't see any positives for you guys... it will just create pointless work and in such a receding base of customers... hardly seems worth the risk in my opinion.

Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 1:54pm
i totaly agree with dan.. it depends on what your try'n to do.. 0 profit in it imo.. it surely wont bring more people to the site.. it could be a cool thing for some die hard ut3 peeps, and acually some other game types, but that would depend on the prints.. try'n to figure out what people would buy without them being able to decide on there exact print just isn't going to workout very good imo if some killer prints are come up with then im sure some people will buy some, but who knows how many? for example hat trick is my favorite ut3 term but i doubt you'd sell very many of those prints
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:00pm
LOL you know ill buy anything with GODLIKE on it ahahahha
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Thanks seph!

Not true !! I made something, sent it to Milly and ... never heard anything from her
(maybe it was 100% garbage Ermm)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>