| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 8:52pm
On a serious note, I stepped into a CTF room today for the first time in a while....first game....i join it was 0-0 reflection....Yes I capped all the flags and yes I dominated them....hatred...your real bad...i sent him a message after sayin you suck and he didnt reply so that means he knows haha. your my b**** hatred....remember when I made you cry in that party chat? yea me and trendy haha....anyways I got better things to do PEACE
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 9:00pm
Lol... LOL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 9:18pm
:O PAW!!!!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 9:28pm
BAHAHAHAHA owned.. we all knew he sucked anyway :D
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

:O PAW!!!!!
YeA Boy....Nice PawJeZZy for putting this guy in his place
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
hatred4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

On a serious note, I stepped into a CTF room today for the first time in a while....first game....i join it was 0-0 reflection....Yes I capped all the flags and yes I dominated them....hatred...your real bad...i sent him a message after sayin you suck and he didnt reply so that means he knows haha. your my b**** hatred....remember when I made you cry in that party chat? yea me and trendy haha....anyways I got better things to do PEACE

Haha, yes, it's true paweezzy you won one game in reflection. I don't think bum did anything for two games in a row but stand next to the flag and throw rockets at it. anyway, you ducked out pretty quick there after your little win, didn't you...

yet again, more yawning.

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

BAHAHAHAHA owned.. we all knew he sucked anyway :D

looks like your teenage fan club is out in full swing... haha...
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:40am
Lmfao.

Nope..I dont stand next to the flag and shoot rockets at the flag. just when im on defense dont expect to win either..lmaooo

I kill the flag carrier..which I did for two straight games. You probably got less than 8 kills on me. I got over 25 on you.  HATRED?? OH YEAH THATS MY b****. I BE SLAPPIN HIM AROUND LIKE MY d*** ON MY THIGHS.
PSN:Imaginative

Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 4:05am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Lmfao.

Nope..I dont stand next to the flag and shoot rockets at the flag. just when im on defense dont expect to win either..lmaooo

I kill the flag carrier..which I did for two straight games. You probably got less than 8 kills on me. I got over 25 on you.  HATRED?? OH YEAH THATS MY b****. I BE SLAPPIN HIM AROUND LIKE MY d*** ON MY THIGHS.

hahahahahahahah!
think again

reflection KDR hatred 10, bum 9
searchlight bum 7, hatred 5 THE FIRST GAME YOU HAVE EVER KILLED ME MORE THAN I'VE KILLED YOU!
CONGRATS... Bust out the champagne!

Hydrosis hatred 5, bum 3...

you were playing noticeably better today though. I'm proud of you little guy... coming of age...
makes me just want to pinch your little cheeks!

haha, I especially liked your strategy on omicron dawn... your team managed an absurd cap within 2 minutes and you thought you stand LITERALLY NEXT TO YOUR FLAG for the remaining 18 minutes... not venturing out, ever for a moment, unless to return your stolen flag...

classy. :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:01pm
thats just ps3 style ctf Hatred lol you should see it when there all in the flag room :) or see 3 guys just spawn kill'n on Omicron or Reflection and the rest in there flag room lol these guys hang together ingame
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:05pm
well it obviously shuts down 360 players with ease so why not do it   ;D
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:13pm
lol hatred next time we play imma count my kdr with you too k?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Penguin

well it obviously shuts down 360 players with ease so why not do it   ;D

it shuts you down too.. 0 caps on Omicron.. 1 team cap on reflection.. hop on 360 and lets play some :) the 360 controller though.. sorry i forgot

ps3 controller is the garbage one and mine is wore out.. if i try to dodge jump left.. i faint death instead :) but i still play..

i didn't know Rican was near as good as he is? funny that no one from ps3 has mention him as a top player? that dude is dam good and he acually knows how to play ctf the right way.. he's a beast on D and he runs good too.. he backs up the runner at the right time.. and he has fun while he's playing.. shout out! RICAN YOUR A COOL ASS DUDE AND A TOP PS3 CTF PLAYER! imo

Biofreak is a camping noob :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:47pm
O_O;;;;
OH NO! YOU TAKE 7v7 SRSLY
syzygy is paying attention to pubs, he's turning into hatred   ;.;

don't hate on the ps3 controller just cause you're a f***ing caveman and have no hand eye coordination   XD!!

and syzygy is a pro ass-kisser, everyone to him is either a top player/flag runner/defender

probably only says it so he can get a compliment in return.... but no one ever does  D:
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:57pm
Pubs is where its at tho. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 12:59pm

O_O;;;;
OH NO! YOU TAKE 7v7 SRSLY
syzygy is paying attention to pubs, he's turning into hatred   ;.;
don't hate on the ps3 controller just cause you're a f***ing caveman and have no hand eye coordination   XD!!
and syzygy is a pro ass-kisser, everyone to him is either a top player/flag runner/defender
probably only says it so he can get a compliment in return.... but no one ever does  D:

there you go lmao! you don't give anyone credit because you love thinking your a ctf god :) giving other players credit isn't kiss'n ass Penguin lol your not the only good ctf player.. Veda does the exact same things that you do and maybe even better? he's cap'd more flags when ive been in games then you have? :)

Bumrush
Veda
Penguin
Rican

its all good though Penguin.. your close to the top on ps3
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:12pm
LOL- I don't give credit? did you not see my all-time list?  Pretty sure I listed my opinion of top players and game changers   >.O!  and I listed rican as a game changer.  I just don't believe in making paragraphs gasming over someone  ;D  

LOOOOOOL I'll let you have your opinion syzygy, but I won't acknowledge it. I only listen to good players opinions   ;P  if a qM/FnA person says something then I'll care, cause they would be the only ones worth listening to, with a couple exceptions.

why is your name deep and deadly? did you make the acct and deep turned you down?  XDDDDD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:54pm

LOL- I don't give credit? did you not see my all-time list?  Pretty sure I listed my opinion of top players and game changers   >.O!  and I listed rican as a game changer.  I just don't believe in making paragraphs gasming over someone  ;D  
LOOOOOOL I'll let you have your opinion syzygy, but I won't acknowledge it. I only listen to good players opinions   ;P  if a qM/FnA person says something then I'll care, cause they would be the only ones worth listening to, with a couple exceptions.
why is your name deep and deadly? did you make the acct and deep turned you down?  XDDDDD

Medic asked me to join Deep so i made the psn incase i did join.. the DEEP guys are all cool but there's never any matches and im not into being in a clan atm so i just havn't joined.. i havn't even ever talked to DEEP about joining so your off base about that genius.. as far as you only listening to good players? you sure respond to me an offle lot xD us 360 guys have been on the same team once in ctf on ps3 and it was a joke lol i played 4 real and it was a flawless victory VGP Seif JKD Minow Q80 no comp at all! but most of all ctf was fun on ps3 for once.. you might not want to trash 360 players until you come on 360? if you ever do? i'll make sure im there! :) but since you seem to always quit on ps3 against a good team? i doubt you'd ever go out of your comfort zone and get on 360 atleast Bum has the balls :)
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 1:55pm
offle.....?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Medic asked me to join Deep so i made the psn incase i did join.. the DEEP guys are all cool but there's never any matches and im not into being in a clan atm so i just havn't joined.. i havn't even ever talked to DEEP about joining so your off base about that genius.. as far as you only listening to good players? you sure respond to me an offle lot xD us 360 guys have been on the same team once in ctf on ps3 and it was a joke lol i played 4 real and it was a flawless victory VGP Seif JKD Minow Q80 no comp at all! but most of all ctf was fun on ps3 for once.. you might not want to trash 360 players until you come on 360? if you ever do? i'll make sure im there! :) but since you seem to always quit on ps3 against a good team? i doubt you'd ever go out of your comfort zone and get on 360 atleast Bum has the balls :)

Making a name for a clan INCASE you join?  ok ima make an iam, mega, top, smp, twc name just incase i join them  XD!!  just because i respond to your posts doesnt mean i listen to your opinion  (: should i care you were all on the same team?  you prob beat like ar one five and corcosta then thought ya'll were hot shyt   XD!  I'll trash people all I want cause it's funny and it obviously bothers you  xP  woooooow Do you have f***in Alzheimer's or something???  probably do   D:   UT3 360 is trash along with a trash controller so im not playing it.  I don't care about "comfort zone" I dont care about having the balls, I have nothing to prove, I play for fun and playing on the 360 is not fun so please tell me why in the f*** i should play it  >_>;   LOL quit against a good team? which clan match or pug are you talking about? oh wait talking about a pub....nvm  ;P 
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:16pm
^ I think he's talking about yesterday when we left too duel lol.... Even though we played ctf for 4 straight hours before we left.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by FoXy

offle.....?

lol that was intensional :)

you need to defend your guy ay? xD no worry's Foxygirl he can take it and he's doing pretty good himself
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:27pm

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Making a name for a clan INCASE you join?  ok ima make an iam, mega, top, smp, twc name just incase i join them  XD!!  just because i respond to your posts doesnt mean i listen to your opinion  (: should i care you were all on the same team?  you prob beat like ar one five and corcosta then thought ya'll were hot shyt   XD!  I'll trash people all I want cause it's funny and it obviously bothers you  xP  woooooow Do you have f***in Alzheimer's or something???  probably do   D:   UT3 360 is trash along with a trash controller so im not playing it.  I don't care about "comfort zone" I dont care about having the balls, I have nothing to prove, I play for fun and playing on the 360 is not fun so please tell me why in the f*** i should play it  >_>;   LOL quit against a good team? which clan match or pug are you talking about? oh wait talking about a pub....nvm  ;P 

then you just shouldn't talk all big sh1t about 360 players then k.. because you don't know nothing about 360 players until youve played them on 360 too.. Bum has so he would acually know how good some 360 players play on 360.. there's a difference in ps3 and 360 4 sure
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:30pm
Syz why do you keep standing up for 360 players when not one of them have said you were good on the 360?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 2:30pm
oh well i'll continue to talk shyt cause i can   :3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>