FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:29pm
LOL
yeah i was like bum just dont let them score.
been doing it ever since
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:34pm
well i have had a ctf challenge up for a very long time.. its well known.. but its probably too late now? VIDEOGAMEPRINCE-SEIFER-JKDMAN-SIZZLE vs WHO THE FK EVER :) 47-1 on 360 would of still been great you know.. oh well
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:37pm
lololololololololol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:37pm
syg..we said we'll play you like a million of times..2 different consoles..WE ARE WAITING ON YOU..WE ALWAYS READY  TO GO.
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:45pm
why play on the 360 when everyone on that team has a ps3 and on ps3 we can do dedicated servers and custom maps?
in order to beat us you gotta do what we do better than us

nobody can flag run better than paw in ctf
nobody defends better than bum, especially when its "business" and not pleasure
nobody does what I do better than me.
you throw in deadaim at D, trendy at D or any one of our members and we won't lose.

I am in no means being arrogant but if we werent that good we would have lost a long time ago.
the fact that we did it with the 360 controller as well just proves it.
we didnt complain about the slowness or the stiffness of the 360 we just adapted.
lame pun warning!
but we've always been uP on the competition.
I mean our motto is flawless victory.

when we would play tri we would be PISSED i mean EXTREMELY salty when we would win 3-1.
other teams wish they could beat tri in overtime... us when we played them we wanted them to hear humiliating defeat at the end.
and thats what separates us from other teams.
other people get happy if they almost won.
when we win, we want the announcer to say flawless victory.

in tdm we would be like if you die your getting kicked out the clan LOL. of course we were jkin but at the same time we werent dieing.

I mean dude, when we played teams that werent tri we were litterally seeing how fast we could 3-0 them. We were laughing while the other team was still in the single digits. Once again if it wasnt tri or it wasnt a eu server, I would littterally be texting someone or my girlfriend in the middle of the match.
Bumrush left in the middle of a match vs MEGA and me and paw still scored.

I hate to talk like this but if you ask If I am qualified then I will definitely show you my credentials.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

syg..we said we'll play you like a million of times..2 different consoles..WE ARE WAITING ON YOU..WE ALWAYS READY  TO GO.

no you said only on ps3 :) but basicly the same team acually already won best of 3 so it aint like they still needed to prove how good they were anyway so it really didn't matter to any of them.. i just wanted to play a top team with them, but no one from ps3 stepped up so? and no 360 team stepped up either? its just probably to late now?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:59pm
i never understand what you be sayin brah..i swear dont.

Look all I know is..we will play you and your top players ON ANY CONSOLE..preferred is PS3 due to DEDICATED HOSTING & WAY MORE MAP SELECTION..but if you want to lose on 360 thats fine too..no big deal

;] ..lmao f**kn witchu
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by ax412

why play on the 360 when everyone on that team has a ps3 and on ps3 we can do dedicated servers and custom maps?

you throw in deadaim at D, trendy at D or any one of our members and we won't lose.

I am in no means being arrogant but if we werent that good we would have lost a long time ago.
we didnt complain about the slowness or the stiffness of the 360 we just adapted.
lame pun warning!

when we would play tri we would be PISSED i mean EXTREMELY salty when we would win 3-1.
other teams wish they could beat tri in overtime... us when we played them we wanted them to hear humiliating defeat at the end.

in tdm we would be like if you die your getting kicked out the clan LOL. of course we were jkin but at the same time we werent dieing.

I mean dude, when we played teams that werent tri we were litterally seeing how fast we could 3-0 them. We were laughing while the other team was still in the single digits. Once again if it wasnt tri or it wasnt a eu server, I would littterally be texting someone or my girlfriend in the middle of the match.

I hate to talk like this but if you ask If I am qualified then I will definitely show you my credentials.

JKD didn't have a ps3 and you know it lol ps3 ctf is wack and you know it lol your the first one that told me how gay ps3 ctf was lol 8 people camping you said lol you and Trendy both said how gay ps3 ctf was lol

If VIDEOGAMEPRINCE SEIFER JKDMAN will still play? SERIOUS SIZZLE is ready!!! just don't bother using Spamguin!!! i don't want any dam excuses k
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

didn't tri win in 1 of those most recent ctf? maybe im wrong about that? and if qm is 47-0 and you played in 50? im confused?

im sure Trendy knows all the qm stats though even though he obviously wasn't used much if any

qm is like 100+-0 in matches, all the gamebattles matches [about 35 on the ps3 side(includes our record as 2nd ammendment on the 4v4 ladder,as qm on the 4v4 ladder, and our 2 2v2 squads on the 2v2 ladder), + 47 as upgrade on the 360 side], were all best of 3.. so you gotta multiply that by 2 if your talking actual maps.

plus we had some big every mode matches which were like 15 total maps all together

and countless other matchs vs teams that werent recorded on ladders

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:16pm
 ps3 pub ctf is gay yes.
4v4 clan match ctf is my preferred choice on ps3.
better servers no complaints
and jkd  does have a ps3
i almost wish you wouldnt use jkd cuz thats my boy lol
no fear its just I rather him to not have to be on the receiving end of the I told you so.
seifer as well lol his name aint uP I Seifer for nothing
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:17pm

lame pun warning!

JKD didn't have a ps3 and you know it lol ps3 ctf is wack and you know it lol your the first one that told me how gay ps3 ctf was lol 8 people camping you said lol you and Trendy both said how gay ps3 ctf was lol

If VIDEOGAMEPRINCE SEIFER JKDMAN will still play? SERIOUS SIZZLE is ready!!! just don't bother using Spamguin!!! i don't want any dam excuses k

Syg..CTF is exactly the same on 360 & PS3..lmao..It is actually worse on 360 because of the hosting.

Reason why there isnt 8 people camping because 360 dont have a server that can handle that many people..rooms are usually 5v5...so since there isnt 8 people camping..there is 4 people camping. still just as bad.

CTF PS3 "PUBLIC ROOMS" are whack yes..8v8 is too much
CTF 360 "PUBLIC ROOMS" are slighty better because limited players but laggy as f***
CTF PS3 "CLAN & PUGS matches" is the best ctf experience you will be able to get. small rooms..dedicate hosting..large map selection.
CTF 360 "CLAN & PUGS matches" is good but it'll still laggy as f***
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:30pm

how did this become about qms record lol? i was asking you yours :)

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:32pm
Lmfao syzygy you are fn hilarious bro. I never got destroyed on the 360 when I came back. You're a liar man everybody can see it. The reason why no one says I'm good is because I don't make friends on this game. It's all a popularity contest. I'm actually surprised deadaim said I was good, I was pretty sure he hated me. Its obvious that I have never sucked up to any ps3 player. The ony players I talked to on the ps3 was paw, rican, q80, and frag. My mic was off most of the time. I didn't suck at duel, I had my good days and bad days. I have beaten paw, rico, and Kali countless times just like they have beaten me. Only dueler I never beat that I played with was phantaci and It was because he picked deck which was his best map. He will even tell you I was a top 360 dueler. Yes I never beat deadaim either but we only dueled twice and he had a unique duel style. I'm sure if we played more I would beat him as many times as he could beat me. Every playerhas there good days and bad days. Only way to truly know who's best is a LAN. I don't care if someone says I'm good o a forum, I know how good I am and if I couldn't beat players like penguin ad phantaci in duel then I wouldnt have talked trash to them.

I talked to seifer and me q80 and carnage are playing them in a 3v3. Told them how you pussed out too

I think all of us good duelers should set up a ut3 LAN. Would be fun
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:43pm
anyone up for a vctf iAMg pug?Smile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:44pm

i never understand what you be sayin brah..i swear dont.Look all I know is..we will play you and your top players ON ANY CONSOLE..preferred is PS3 due to DEDICATED HOSTING & WAY MORE MAP SELECTION..but if you want to lose on 360 thats fine too..no big deal;] ..lmao f**kn witchu

allow me explain the Bum

VIDEOGAMEPRINCE SEIFER JKDMAN JASON KILLS played Weezy Phantasi Trendy Godbiofreak and won 2 of 3 maps and they beat everyone else they played too and showed that there all dam good ctf players so they didn't care about proving anything.. later just before i switched to ps3 i wanted to play with them against a top team so i made the challenge

i hand picked that team for my tourney from what i seen when i played with everyone on 360.. i could of played with them but i picked JASON KILLS instead because at that time i was new to ut3 so he was much better at running then me.. but just before i switched to ps3 there wasn't anyone better at running then me on 360! im sure the top 360 players all know that! JKD may of still been a little better all round? but im just not sure about that? thats why i wanted to play a top team and find out
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:46pm
this site is f***ed
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:50pm

ps3 pub ctf is gay yes.
4v4 clan match ctf is my preferred choice on ps3.
better servers no complaints
and jkd  does have a ps3
i almost wish you wouldnt use jkd cuz thats my boy lol
no fear its just I rather him to not have to be on the receiving end of the I told you so.
seifer as well lol his name aint uP I Seifer for nothing

JKD didn't get his ps3 until later lol the only person i wont play against in a match is Seif.. for 1 im smart like that for 2 Seifs my boy :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 4:59pm

lame pun warning!

JKD didn't have a ps3 and you know it lol ps3 ctf is wack and you know it lol your the first one that told me how gay ps3 ctf was lol 8 people camping you said lol you and Trendy both said how gay ps3 ctf was lol If VIDEOGAMEPRINCE SEIFER JKDMAN will still play? SERIOUS SIZZLE is ready!!! just don't bother using Spamguin!!! i don't want any dam excuses k
Syg..CTF is exactly the same on 360 & PS3..lmao..It is actually worse on 360 because of the hosting. Reason why there isnt 8 people camping because 360 dont have a server that can handle that many people..rooms are usually 5v5...so since there isnt 8 people camping..there is 4 people camping. still just as bad. CTF PS3 "PUBLIC ROOMS" are whack yes..8v8 is too much CTF 360 "PUBLIC ROOMS" are slighty better because limited players but laggy as f*** CTF PS3 "CLAN & PUGS matches" is the best ctf experience you will be able to get. small rooms..dedicate hosting..large map selection. CTF 360 "CLAN & PUGS matches" is good but it'll still laggy as f***

ps3 does have servers Bum +1 and i acually agree with all of that.. but 360 has no kb/m.. id play on either system too but im alone in that :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Lmfao syzygy you are fn hilarious bro. I never got destroyed on the 360 when I came back. You're a liar man everybody can see it. The reason why no one says I'm good is because I don't make friends on this game. It's all a popularity contest. I'm actually surprised deadaim said I was good, I was pretty sure he hated me. Its obvious that I have never sucked up to any ps3 player. The ony players I talked to on the ps3 was paw, rican, q80, and frag. My mic was off most of the time. I didn't suck at duel, I had my good days and bad days. I have beaten paw, rico, and Kali countless times just like they have beaten me. Only dueler I never beat that I played with was phantaci and It was because he picked deck which was his best map. He will even tell you I was a top 360 dueler. Yes I never beat deadaim either but we only dueled twice and he had a unique duel style. I'm sure if we played more I would beat him as many times as he could beat me. Every playerhas there good days and bad days. Only way to truly know who's best is a LAN. I don't care if someone says I'm good o a forum, I know how good I am and if I couldn't beat players like penguin ad phantaci in duel then I wouldnt have talked trash to them. I talked to seifer and me q80 and carnage are playing them in a 3v3. Told them how you pussed out too I think all of us good duelers should set up a ut3 LAN. Would be fun

lmfao don't get too happy because Deadaim said his point on you wasn't based on personal knowledge :) all flaq on your host and i still almost beat you at duel so bark that sh1t somewhere else dude.. but were talking about ctf here son and sorry but you got wrecked on 360! and its kind of hard for me to play a 360 match atm TrueNa but if that makes me scared to play? then everyone thats plays ctf has been scared for over a year because i posted that ctf challenge over 15 months ago now you expect me to jump through hoops and get in a big hurry just to play your sorry ass? gimme a fk'n break.. i'll be on 360 soon enough..but id much rather play qm then just wreck you again! been there did that and ps3 people still say i suck? i guess wrecking you just don't count for much?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 5:39pm
we never played them in a 3vs3 and lost.
maybe a random pub, but if the match were serious we would have won.
I definitely don't remember that, ad it defiitely wadnt an uP match
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 6:30pm
Syzygy, you never almost beat me in duel. The times we did duel you were in the negatives. You never destroyed me either. What challenge 15 months ago? I'm talking about the 4v4 we we talked about in this thread. I really think you are slow. You misread every post and you lie. You have never almost beat me and I hardly ever play on my host. All flak? You're an idiot man. Check my duel stats on the 360. I use rockets and shock
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 7:18pm

we never played them in a 3vs3 and lost.maybe a random pub, but if the match were serious we would have won.I definitely don't remember that, ad it defiitely wadnt an uP match

i posted the teams already.. it was 4v4.. everyone went all out so you can call it a scrim instead of a match but its the same difference.. it was during my tourney and there were 8 of us in a party waiting to hear the results at the time.. they took 2 out of 3 maps.. weve all talked about that match a quite a few times since then so im sure JKD or Seif could tell you all about it
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 7:24pm

lame pun warning!

JKD didn't have a ps3 and you know it lol ps3 ctf is wack and you know it lol your the first one that told me how gay ps3 ctf was lol 8 people camping you said lol you and Trendy both said how gay ps3 ctf was lol If VIDEOGAMEPRINCE SEIFER JKDMAN will still play? SERIOUS SIZZLE is ready!!! just don't bother using Spamguin!!! i don't want any dam excuses k
Syg..CTF is exactly the same on 360 & PS3..lmao..It is actually worse on 360 because of the hosting. Reason why there isnt 8 people camping because 360 dont have a server that can handle that many people..rooms are usually 5v5...so since there isnt 8 people camping..there is 4 people camping. still just as bad. CTF PS3 "PUBLIC ROOMS" are whack yes..8v8 is too much CTF 360 "PUBLIC ROOMS" are slighty better because limited players but laggy as f*** CTF PS3 "CLAN & PUGS matches" is the best ctf experience you will be able to get. small rooms..dedicate hosting..large map selection. CTF 360 "CLAN & PUGS matches" is good but it'll still laggy as f***

ps3 does have servers Bum +1 and i acually agree with all of that.. but 360 has no kb/m.. id play on either system too but im alone in that :)

OMG..now with KB/M..LOL..so what about it??

Syg you close your mouth and let your ass talk son. hahaha
KB/M has NOTHING to do with anything.

I hate players that talk and never want to play. There is always an excuse. ALWAYS.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Syzygy, you never almost beat me in duel. The times we did duel you were in the negatives. You never destroyed me either. What challenge 15 months ago? I'm talking about the 4v4 we we talked about in this thread. I really think you are slow. You misread every post and you lie. You have never almost beat me and I hardly ever play on my host. All flak? You're an idiot man. Check my duel stats on the 360. I use rockets and shock

yea just like i didn't beat you in a MATCH right? a MATCH were you say you cap'd every game even though you got SHUT OUT 2 maps? ive only dueled you ONCE on DEISEL!!! you almost LOST on your HOST!!! so just give it up TrueNa.. your just LAME
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 7:38pm

lame pun warning!

OMG..now with KB/M..LOL..so what about it?? Syg you close your mouth and let your ass talk son. hahahaKB/M has NOTHING to do with anything. I hate players that talk and never want to play. There is always an excuse. ALWAYS.

oh yea? well i can't get anyone to play my dam team and its been over 15 months so its real hard for me to take anyone serious!!! alls ive gotten is excuses!!! same thing when i tried that tourney!!! people are just all talk and past glory!!! you will never beat my team on 360 SON!!! no matter whut cha crew!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>