FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 12:23pm
naw Tuna if this match does happen i'll be play'n all out! and Prince has to play or it just ain't happening! unless you get someone else to play you guys? pubs don't count for anything so i can do whatever in pubs, but its still obvious that a lot of people just don't have a clue. you can kill them 4 times on 1 flag run and they still don't realize anything at all. so from now on if its called a tourney or a match i'll go hard every time! just to make sure all the idoits get a clue. there will be plenty of friendly ctf games with random teams on 360, but this is being called a match so lets not act like it aint serious. everyone that plays is going to go hard! Prince, Seifer and JKD all three play ctf like it should be played.. they can all three defend and run.. they all can and will back up the runner.. there the best three allround ctf players on 360 4 sure! there's no doubt in my mind about that! they don't talk sh1t though they just play.. if im going to play a ctf match? im playing with those three! and only those three! thats about as simple as i can put it. ive done played on everyones team in pubs and pugs and i still will, but just not in a match.

and Tuna ive done said that i havn't talked to Prince or JKD in forever! and i done said that im talking to Seif! so before you post sh1t like (im speaking for my team) and make yourself look stupid.. think first!   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 12:27pm
"Ohhhhh it's gettin fun na!"
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 12:43pm
naw its more annoying then fun atm

it may just get fun though? :)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 1:30pm
Haha ok
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 2:17pm
it's not like me bum and tuna are saying we won't play without pawweezy :/
we will use next best substitute.
if trendy can play trendy, if q80 can play q80.
lol our team works well becuz we have one common goal. And agreement works well very well.
sorry for typos I'm on a palm pre
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 3:48pm
well yea but your already 47-0 on 360 with qm, so you wont really count it as a match unless you win. if you do win however? im sure my team will never hear the end of it! i remember how it went after VGP's little tourney even though we had CurlUp and you were spawn kill'n.. my whole team just said ggs, but there was still a lot of bs on this site afterwards anyway.. thats just what qm players love to do.. any chance to remind the people that youve beat of your record and rub it in.. no one on my team has ever lost to qm in a acual match though! so posting your record over and over doesn't bother me at all.. i don't intent to ever be added to the list of people that qm has beat in an acual match!

so i wont be playing in a ctf match without all three!
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 4:13pm
Well **** all this jaw-flappin has got me excited.  Since I have serious doubts this match will ever happen, how about I pick up the leftovers and play one of you guys.  If I can get hatred, maniac, and either q80 or whoever else has been snubbed I wouldn't mind getting a little friendly match going.

ps, phantaci your automatic signature on that phone must be "sorry for the typos I'm on a palm pre"

pss, the only person posting qm's record there is you syg
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 4:45pm
ahaha no dude! I just do that cuz I know it looks bad

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Carn4ge 0

Well **** all this jaw-flappin has got me excited.  Since I have serious doubts this match will ever happen, how about I pick up the leftovers and play one of you guys.  If I can get hatred, maniac, and either q80 or whoever else has been snubbed I wouldn't mind getting a little friendly match going.
ps, phantaci your automatic signature on that phone must be "sorry for the typos I'm on a palm pre"
pss, the only person posting qm's record there is you syg

really? well if your post made any since at all? then id take it serious, but its just more stupid bs even though you aren't even envolved Carnage.

@Phantasi I already called my bro so I'll have my 360 back tonight, i'll be ready to play soon as i knock a little more rust off.. my gold ran out but i'll just take care of that tommorow

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 8:00pm
Haha his post did make sense dude no reason to be hostile.

@carnage
Yeah man, get those players together and let's play. I won't be on tonight but i will be on tomorrow if you want to play ctf
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 8:05pm

@carnage
Yeah man, get those players together and let's play. I won't be on tonight but i will be on tomorrow if you want to play ctf
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 8:40pm
wow now im seeing double? im not hostile Tuna just serious! every dipsh1t has something stupid to say.. instead of butting into someone elses buisness about playing a match on a dead game.. people could just go get there own match! im not the only game in town! it always seems that ut3 ego just gets people butthurt really easy? which usually always makes me lmao

but im try'n really really hard to be 4 real for once! im done explaining sh1t! 20 questions is up! we will either have a match or we wont! IM DOWN! nuff said!   
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 3:20am
^^^ LMAO!!!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 9:26am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

@carnage

I'm gonna talk to em.  I probly won't be on today, but tomorrow night and the rest of the week I'll be on.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 10:33am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

wow now im seeing double? im not hostile Tuna just serious! every dipsh1t has something stupid to say.. instead of butting into someone elses buisness about playing a match on a dead game.. people could just go get there own match! im not the only game in town! it always seems that ut3 ego just gets people butthurt really easy? which usually always makes me lmao

but im try'n really really hard to be 4 real for once! im done explaining sh1t! 20 questions is up! we will either have a match or we wont! IM DOWN! nuff said!   
stop acting tough goofball. you have the biggest ego on this site. and talk the most **** and basically killed this site. but yet you have no skill. no reason to have an ego.

and stop acting tough and "serious" its embaressing.. you think acting like you flipped your psycho switch and are gonna "own" at ut3 all of a sudden people are scared. i honestly will come back to ps3 if this match is held on ps3. just to put you in your place.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

wow now im seeing double? im not hostile Tuna just serious! every dipsh1t has something stupid to say.. instead of butting into someone elses buisness about playing a match on a dead game.. people could just go get there own match! im not the only game in town! it always seems that ut3 ego just gets people butthurt really easy? which usually always makes me lmao but im try'n really really hard to be 4 real for once! im done explaining sh1t! 20 questions is up! we will either have a match or we wont! IM DOWN! nuff said!   
stop acting tough goofball. you have the biggest ego on this site. and talk the most **** and basically killed this site. but yet you have no skill. no reason to have an ego.

and stop acting tough and "serious" its embaressing.. you think acting like you flipped your psycho switch and are gonna "own" at ut3 all of a sudden people are scared. i honestly will come back to ps3 if this match is held on ps3. just to put you in your place.

tough? thats a really weird choice of words? but your just talkin out cha ass like a lot of other people.. you don't know any more then the next guy.. i mean really.. how many people have you put in there place lately? your ut3 scrap book is really really old DeadAim! i know how much it means to you, but it just don't mean sh1t to people now days! and please don't break out your quake pub stats again.. now thats whats fk'n embaressing lol maybe you were good at spam'n in tdm a long tine ago? but now your just an iam asshat that don't even play ut3 unless you hide on an alt! hop on 360 under your real tag if you have the balls? why you always play'n on an alt? ut3 ego thats why! you just can't stand letting people see that DeadAim tag getting own'd now can ya? :) its all good DeadAim.. im sure someone remembers play'n against you on your DeadAim account
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 2:28pm

wow now im seeing double? im not hostile Tuna just serious! every dipsh1t has something stupid to say.. instead of butting into someone elses buisness about playing a match on a dead game.. people could just go get there own match! im not the only game in town! it always seems that ut3 ego just gets people butthurt really easy? which usually always makes me lmao but im try'n really really hard to be 4 real for once! im done explaining sh1t! 20 questions is up! we will either have a match or we wont! IM DOWN! nuff said!   

thats a really weird choice of words? but your just talkin out cha ass like a lot of other people..

R tHe OtHeR PeOpLe YoU?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 2:33pm
IMa Be StRaiGhT uP. Syzygy U HavE No RoOm To TaLk BoUt AnYoNe ElsEs SkIlLs WhEn U CaNt EvEn HoLd Ur OwN wIt A NoViCE BOt. U'R SkIlLs On FoOt R JuSt PaThEtIc anD AlWaYs LaUgh aT wHeN U DiE oR TrY To JumP LeFt Or RiGhT bUt TakE a HaRdcOrE RoCkEt To ThE FaCe. Ur A nOob EvErYMoDe.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

^^^ LMAO!!!
I'Ma BaCk . SoMe MoD DeLEtEd My AcC
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by haha wtf?

IMa Be StRaiGhT uP. Syzygy U HavE No RoOm To TaLk BoUt AnYoNe ElsEs SkIlLs WhEn U CaNt EvEn HoLd Ur OwN wIt A NoViCE BOt. U'R SkIlLs On FoOt R JuSt PaThEtIc anD AlWaYs LaUgh aT wHeN U DiE oR TrY To JumP LeFt Or RiGhT bUt TakE a HaRdcOrE RoCkEt To ThE FaCe. Ur A nOob EvErYMoDe.

haha

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 5:10pm

tough? thats a really weird choice of words? but your just talkin out cha ass like a lot of other people.. you don't know any more then the next guy.. i mean really.. how many people have you put in there place lately? your ut3 scrap book is really really old DeadAim! i know how much it means to you, but it just don't mean sh1t to people now days! and please don't break out your quake pub stats again.. now thats whats fk'n embaressing lol maybe you were good at spam'n in tdm a long tine ago? but now your just an iam asshat that don't even play ut3 unless you hide on an alt! hop on 360 under your real tag if you have the balls? why you always play'n on an alt? ut3 ego thats why! you just can't stand letting people see that DeadAim tag getting own'd now can ya? :) its all good DeadAim.. im sure someone remembers play'n against you on your DeadAim account
I remember playing against him and people were talking trash to him, while he was owning them... isn't that the same reason why you deleted your Syzygy_oOPS account???  too much harrassment Shocked
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by haha wtf?

how you gonna be straight when youve already created 2 new acounts today just to say i suck? lol i guess your other one got deleted? :) maybe you can keep this one more then 5 minutes? the harder you people try the more lame you sound!

sh1t just wont work on me.. no ego to bruse here genius
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

<FONT style=": #000000">I remember playing against him and people were talking trash to him, while he was owning them... isn't that the same reason why you deleted your Syzygy_oOPS account???  too much harrassment Shocked

you remember play'n against who? if DeadAim was own'n someone? it must of been years ago :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 6:18pm
shut up syzygy
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 6:25pm
ha who's haha wtf and why do u type like a fakn idiot
Riff Raff - True Artist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>