FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Penguin

shut up syzygy

you just haft to read em all don't you? lol to tell the truth.. im starting to get bored with it myself :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 6:53pm
whyd haha wtf make an alt to talk shyt?
o:
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 8:10pm
@tuna - Hatred and maniac are in, haven't heard from q80.  Could you guys play sometime this week?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 10:30pm
Paw, everytime you make a thread, it turns into flames. you got some bad luck my friend.

Syg just stop man, you are going through everyone on this thread back and forth. it is getting annoying 4real. just chill man, and what ever some one says to let it "go."

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Paw, everytime you make a thread, it turns into flames. you got some bad luck my friend.

Syg just stop man, you are going through everyone on this thread back and forth. it is getting annoying 4real. just chill man, and what ever some one says to let it "go."

well its just been amusing to me.. it is getting to be a bore now though.. im bout to own on 360 again so i might as well let the ps3 peeps have at it on here 4 a while :)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Carn4ge 0

@tuna - Hatred and maniac are in, haven't heard from q80.  Could you guys play sometime this week?

I'm down to play if bum and phant don't mind playing another match with me on their team. I'm all warmed up and ready for ctf
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 2:36pm
date and time are the only things that concern me
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 2:46pm
Let's aim for a weeknight around 7-8 pm central.  I should be free most nights this week and will check with the others.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 3:05pm
of course i'll play again.

PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 12:59pm
(:        360 rocks!!!          :)
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:48pm
Yerty is not VGP just to throw that out there Tuna. Also,  not to bring this whole convo back up but QnL played you that day with Q80 myself Tuna i forget the 4th now lol sorry but Q80 had only started playing the game 2 months in to be exact. You stacked your team with good players around you and everyone knew it syzygy. Your own teammates admitted it. Also, you have been playing 360 ctf again which is great but please stop saying you brought everyone back you did not ever bring them back they have always been playing but none of them added you because they are all chill dudes and do not want to hear bull****. I have nothing against you Syzygy so do not take this personally :).
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 12:26am
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

Yerty is not VGP just to throw that out there Tuna. Also,  not to bring this whole convo back up but QnL played you that day with Q80 myself Tuna i forget the 4th now lol sorry but Q80 had only started playing the game 2 months in to be exact. You stacked your team with good players around you and everyone knew it syzygy. Your own teammates admitted it. Also, you have been playing 360 ctf again which is great but please stop saying you brought everyone back you did not ever bring them back they have always been playing but none of them added you because they are all chill dudes and do not want to hear bull****. I have nothing against you Syzygy so do not take this personally :).

i stacked my team? lmfao boohink and Buzzin asked me to be on my team, and i asked Kosack because i saw he was a team player.. you must be thinking of the other team i put together for that tourney? Seifer, Prince, JKD and Jason

you guys used Minow who wasn't on your team, and Kosack wasn't online so i used Seifer, so what? it was me, Seif, Boohink and Buzzin that played you guys.. you shouldn't worry about me, and Tuna's fued anyway
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 12:30am
miinow was not there as he had work so idk where minnow came from. Like, I said I am not trying to start bs but just saying.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 12:34am

miinow was not there as he had work so idk where minnow came from. Like, I said I am not trying to start bs but just saying.
you try to say some people havn't added me, but your not try'n to start bs ay? same old Fase! well ive already gotten so many messages say'n its great that im back on 360 so your few ctf buddies not adding me isn't a big deal :)
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 12:39am
You know what I was not starting anything with you just throwing my 2 cents out and you say same old fase(learn how to spell, we went over this a year ago). I am happy for ya but please quit complaining about the servers we understand that not everyone will be happy but jesus your server is slow as f***.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 12:59am

You know what I was not starting anything with you just throwing my 2 cents out and you say same old fase(learn how to spell, we went over this a year ago). I am happy for ya but please quit complaining about the servers we understand that not everyone will be happy but jesus your server is slow as f***.

Seifer, VGP, Bumrush, Keshire, Obie, Kosack, and some others say my host is great.. Barrels and Yerty's hosts are horrible for me, but i don't try to change host like you guys do.. Seif and VGP hate bad lag too! hell everyone does lol

you guys are in your party, and we're in ours so what are you talking about anyway? ive never joined a party that your in!
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:05am
We change host due to we can not see where our shots are coming from. Death has a good host same with amatic thats bout it.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:16am

We change host due to we can not see where our shots are coming from. Death has a good host same with amatic thats bout it.

Amatic's host is the worse! you change hosts because you guys can't even slow me down lol if me, Seif, Prince or JKD host its just not fair :) if we're all 4 on the same team its over!
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:20am
No response needed for this if joshy saw this he would laugh his ass off :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:28am

No response needed for this if joshy saw this he would laugh his ass off :)

Joshy? he stands next to Yerty bio'n, and spamming the flag every game lol what can he say :) Yerty and Joshy don't leave there flag ever! there both good at d but i still cap
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:41am
Yo is Syg realy good as he say he is? ive played him on ps3 and he is just a normal player. who is top runner for 360 for vctf and ctf?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:49am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Yo is Syg realy good as he say he is? ive played him on ps3 and he is just a normal player. who is top runner for 360 for vctf and ctf?

your average at best on foot! i just wreck you on foot myself lol (FOREVER NOOB) on foot.. on foot (YOU ARE HOPELESS)!!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:52am
lol i wasnt trying to bash you that time mr. 0-15 in duelWink
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 2:15am

yea well if i was play'n you'd need an excuse like on SS when i handed you your ass in those head to head sniper fights when i only had 100 health and you had extra health.. i hit you 3 times and then took your head off with the final shot lol you only hit me once.. different story on foot when you have my flag and i want it back ain't it?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 2:29am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

yea well if i was play'n you'd need an excuse like on SS when i handed you your ass in those head to head sniper fights when i only had 100 health and you had extra health.. i hit you 3 times and then took your head off with the final shot lol you only hit me once.. different story on foot when you have my flag and i want it back ain't it?
lol yeah that was pretty good. even tho you got me twice and than headshoted me and i got you twice so i know you had some health. lol remember when you grabbed my flag in the SS and i got  a headshot on you? you remember when i headshoted the flag runner and sniped you when you tried picking it up? lol ggs tho but all the same you got ****dTongue

igtg, i have surgery tomorrow...peace chat with you later playaWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>