| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hatred4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol hold on a second.... when u was playing Bum u was bragging about the kills and didnt mention how he capped flags and won against you... the score didnt matter to you.. and u play phantaci and its about the flag caps now is it?.... contradicting yourself now? ok cool.. glad thats clear

Well no. I wasn't going out of my way to kill bum, the way phantaci cleary was yesterday to kill me.

Actually though, in all honesty. I thought phantasi played quite well. He is smart to keep out of the way and pick his fights. He played very well actually. It was less "camping" and more strategic positioning. He is a smarter player than bum, IMHO. All in all, very good.

Hope to see you around more.

And this will be the last trash I talk.

really i was just hoping to get more people to come on. It hasn't really worked, though. Maybe I'll buy a PS3.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by hatred4you

Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol hold on a second.... when u was playing Bum u was bragging about the kills and didnt mention how he capped flags and won against you... the score didnt matter to you.. and u play phantaci and its about the flag caps now is it?.... contradicting yourself now? ok cool.. glad thats clear
Well no. I wasn't going out of my way to kill bum, the way phantaci cleary was yesterday to kill me.Actually though, in all honesty. I thought phantasi played quite well. He is smart to keep out of the way and pick his fights. He played very well actually. It was less "camping" and more strategic positioning. He is a smarter player than bum, IMHO. All in all, very good. Hope to see you around more. And this will be the last trash I talk. really i was just hoping to get more people to come on. It hasn't really worked, though. Maybe I'll buy a PS3.

ive been try'n to get Spamguin on 360 for a while but he has absolutely *NO BALLS* he sounds and acts just like Trendy and BoneX ingame :) you, Seif and VGP would just tear him up on 360 imo everyone knows that flaq is over powered and easy to kill with on ps3 and thats what he mostly uses.. but on 360 flaq isn't nearly as affective so he wouldn't be half the player imo Phantasi uses shock and rockets and thats the best 2 weapons for ctf on 360 so he's just as good or maybe even better on 360

i'll get some good ctf games going on 360 4 sure.. i wouldn't waste the money on a ps3 just for the ctf if i was you Hatred unless you intend to add to the camping and spawn kill'n? :) vctf is a lot better on ps3 4 sure though and there's some decent warfare and tdm pubs at times too
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 5:20pm
it's too cute how syzyshyt judges my gameplay off of a PUB when this passed week is the most i've played in 6 months  <3 

he also has Alzheimer's   ;.;
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 6:26pm
that is true, going off what u see in PUBs is not a good way to rate people.
Im decent in pubs but i play like sh*t in actual matchs.  :(
Its only okay to judge ppl over pubs if thats all they play... LIKE AR-ONE_FIVE!!!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 6:26pm
lol hatred yes I did kill myself it was because when I fought you I didn't want to be touched at all, so I knew we were fighting because of your character so I focused my strategy in terms of dodging.
however you and scroundrel hae the same character. While you may think I was trying to kill you only, o I was aimingfor a dominating, and I have to kill everyone for that.

mid field is who I am dude LO.
I don't think anyone else can say I ctf mid field is their position. Everyone else either camps or runs. I just choose fights, and if I took your armor off I did my job. If bum or paw can't kill someone with half health they don't deserve to be in qM ;)

I don't hate you at all lol, it's just you aroused the competitor in me.
sorry for typos I'm on palm pre
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 6:28pm
and sizzle rockets are the way to GO. Rockets shock and link gun and I'm straight.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 6:29pm
And i dunno, i don't really see him using flak as his main thing in CTF.
The reason he is so good imo is his running skills. He hardly has to fight back or fire a gun, he just knows which way to go and how to get away quick.
Seeing as how everyone says 360 is wayyyy slower then PS3 version, actual flag running is prob much harder.
So that the systems fault for having a half-ass version of the game.
(im only going off what ppl have said about it, never played 360...)
Watch in 720P....duh
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 6:53pm
is there something that Im missing about A-R_one_five? he's a ctf player that I seen often, there isn't too many of those so I give him credit for playing a beast mode.... but who is he???
Riff Raff - True Artist
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 6:57pm
I promise you people be talking out they head when they say it's slower. The game feels slower due to the stiffness of the controller's analogs. In reality 360 just requires a higher sens and accel.
In fact the 360 is more precise imo.
Ps3 you get hit with a rocket and your reaction i s random. 360 you get hit with a rocket and I know exactly where to throw the next one. 360 is harder to hitscan so technically that means more skill.
controller isn't that bad I personally feel it's a lil lazy lol not to get use to it. Maybe now there's no point, but back in the day we were tryna be qM on 360 so it took a few days to get use to sure. But it's not that bad. My time on 360 was fun real fun, ps3 is just easier to do hitscan
360 movement and strategy is real imprtoant beczu hitscan is harder but rockets are easier if you are good.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

didn't Deadaim post that he gets really annoyed with people posting pub game details? he must be so annoyed reading all these pub details lol hell i might as well add one.. i got 11 straight no scope headshots on the eu server on Corruption yesterday.. we still lost 1-0 even though Jibba and BDT just kept losing there heads :) Corruption can be a fun map if you just kill people and don't worry about getting the flag.. rocket ho's have absolutely no chance once there midfield and there's no mini in your weapon inventory like there is on Suspense so no one spams mini mid.. i must say 37-4 kdr with 11 straight no scope headshots on foot in the eu server felt pretty dam good even in a pub :)
never knew u could headshot someone in the walker??? LOL!!! didnt get head shot once by u. i did by two other people in necro when i was on ur team. and in that match we were all not really playing besides cool cause me, bdt and that other guy on team i dont remember his name. but we where makin jokes about bdt and where he is from and what not and other things. can u even justify that kill to death ratio cause i dont even think u past a rampage on any map haha and the 1 of the 3 time we played on necro our teams highest scorer had 9 which was me. i dont know where ur coming up with these numbers but i bet u no will believe u on that kill to death ratio and that 11 straight headshots that were no scope. btw syzygy ill die 1,000 times if it meant our team would win cause thats what matters the most a win. im not a selfish player thats y i play more mid to d then run flags. if u want to keep running ur mouth make it the truth and have something to back it up till then go hide on ur 360 cause ur def not doing **** on the ps3. yeah ur friends made an impact and a name for themselves but u missed out so now ur on here talking **** to get notice.  
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 7:01pm
Syzygy = corcostas   o:
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 7:05pm
penguin do u like how on the first page syzygy says ur close to be a top player than on the second page he says ur a top player whats he gonna say next?? lol!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 7:41pm
he forgets lots of stuff and he makes stuff up in his mind  D:
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 8:42pm
Jibba everything in that post is true! i headshot you more then once.. you should stay in walker so you don't lose your head so much.. 0 skill on foot

Spamguin is 80% flak which won't work on 360

Phantasi is right about 360 vs ps3

Rican Spamguin is judging my skill by the couple ps3 pubs ive fk'd around in so whats the difference? :) now Penguin says he hasn't played ctf very much for a few months? lmao i havn't played ctf at all for 15 months
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 8:48pm
You have only played in PUBS tho, at least on the ps3 from what i know.
tRi has prob played the most clan match's in the game. 
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:02pm
on ps3 yeah tri probably did
360 and ps3 combinded ive probably played more.
me and dahblackworm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:09pm

Jibba everything in that post is true! i headshot you more then once.. you should stay in walker so you don't lose your head so much.. 0 skill on foot

Spamguin is 80% flak which won't work on 360

Phantasi is right about 360 vs ps3

Rican Spamguin is judging my skill by the couple ps3 pubs ive fk'd around in so whats the difference? :) now Penguin says he hasn't played ctf very much for a few months? lmao i havn't played ctf at all for 15 months

I'm not judging you by pubs, I don't need to. I already know you're garb   ;P  got my 6th sense  O:

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by ax412

me and dahblackworm
Course i meant PS3... who cares about that other system??? 
Sleepy    <--- Not this guy
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Originally posted by ax412

me and dahblackworm
Course i meant PS3... who cares about that other system??? 
Sleepy    <--- Not this guy
lol 360 had more clans :P
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

You have only played in PUBS tho, at least on the ps3 from what i know.
tRi has prob played the most clan match's in the game. 

i wasn't in none of those tri matches though :) i said Spamguin is very good on ps3, but 360 just wouldn't suit his style at all imo and since he's scared to dust off his 360 copy of ut3 thats just laying on his shelf and put it in his 360 he can't really say im wrong about that.. ive followed him on his flag runs and he does the same sh1t that we do on 360 so who cares

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Jibba everything in that post is true! i headshot you more then once.. you should stay in walker so you don't lose your head so much.. 0 skill on footSpamguin is 80% flak which won't work on 360Phantasi is right about 360 vs ps3 Rican Spamguin is judging my skill by the couple ps3 pubs ive fk'd around in so whats the difference? :) now Penguin says he hasn't played ctf very much for a few months? lmao i havn't played ctf at all for 15 months
I'm not judging you by pubs, I don't need to. I already know you're garb   ;P  got my 6th sense  O:

being 3rd 4th or 5th best on ps3 at ctf is ok i guess for a pubstar like you.. Veda impresses me a lot more as far as just running the flag goes
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 9:55pm
no one cares about your opinion syzygy, do you not realize that?  It means nothing at all.
Funny how you're the only one with these sort of opinions on me  (;  

In the words of Pawweezy, Your opinion is void.    XD!!!!!!!!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Penguin

no one cares about your opinion syzygy, do you not realize that?  It means nothing at all.
Funny how you're the only one with these sort of opinions on me  (;  
In the words of Pawweezy, Your opinion is void.    XD!!!!!!!!!!

whatever you say pubstar.. flaq spam and old flag runs just don't impress me like it does your ps3 fans .. on 360 you'd just get own'd
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:19pm
ZzzZZzz.....ZZzzz... 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 11:23pm
alrite noobs lets get on 360 or ps3 i wanna play ctf and kill some people
i kill myself everyday :o so i need to branch out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>