Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:32pm
well tuna me phan some other player..no idea tho..probably 3v3 then
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

probably tuna, jkdman, & us two vs Syg & Top players.

ima beast midfield too..lmao..i remember when phantaci would flag run.."dang I didnt see anyone that run..LMAO"

lololol son once again im always playing with you and paw but dont think i dont be knowing ahahha
LOOLOLOL i do be saying that!
ill be like dude i didnt lose any health!

well sizzle if trendy could be forced out of retirement then we'd have a makeshift 4.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:44pm
i don't even know if VGP is still around? i don't know if he's even still on my friends list? he drops people a lot lol since i havn't been on 360 for a long time he may have drop'd me? :) i'll need to buy a recording device because i intend to kick yo ass's and i'll want the proof :) Phantasi's ass is getting spawn killed 4 sure this time!!! lol Weezy was the one i was most worried about.. i just can't kill his ass.. he must have tricked out internet or aimbot? if you really want JKD? id trade for Weezy! :)

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 2:46pm
LOL ;)
and weezy wont be there unless this match happens 2-5 months from now
by that time crysis 2 and nexuiz will be out
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by ax412

LOL ;)
and weezy wont be there unless this match happens 2-5 months from now
by that time crysis 2 and nexuiz will be out

you wouldn't be willing to trade Weezy would ya? 4 real i can wait 2-5 months :) Weezy acually is a game changer.. let Weezy get the belt or cage and he can fk'n tap dance with the flag if he wants to lol he can't sing worth a fk though
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:01pm
if weezy has belt or keg and hes in our base we score.
i trust that guy the most with the flag and the game is on the line.
me and bum can kill some ol' flag carrier lol!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

The last few matches I played I was just messing around so don't go off those bum. I was a beast on 360, I just don't play anymore. If this is goig to get competitive then I will play a lot more. Already gonna play syzygy in a 4v4. Funny thing is he picked 2 of the top 5 players to help him and I'm still not scared. Guess that says something
omg TrueNa i picked people? lmao lie! and you never were a beast.. not even at duel.. you just suck up to any ps3 player that says your ok at ut3 lol you can't shock combo your own flag from mid :) so thats another lie! some people just can't handle cheap weed i guess? ^ and VGP hasn't even been play'n ctf for a long time so why did you put (recently) in your earlier post about him? another dam lie! lmao so why even respond to you Mr Fiction?

Vgp = yerty and he plays all the time. When are you getting your 360 back?
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:03pm
wait WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?
yerty is vgp?!

tuna get on today.
me and bum should be on, i made a new account didnt feel like buyin xbl yet...
uP I PhaNtaCi
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:09pm

lol tuna, you and rico were the ONLY guys i can remember whoever fought me and gave me some competition for midfield.
and paw if hes on the other team and not flag running, but we rarely play against each other unless its duel
i know thats not true for a fact!!! Seifer plays mid and he dies less then anyone who's ever played ut3!!! lets keep it real here fellas!!! Seif's skill is off the chart!!! Tuna ain't even near Seif's fk'n level!!! :) Shooting Seif in the back while he's focused on the flag carrier is about the only way people ever kill him, and you'll never even hear Seif say he's good :)

That's funny because seifer is primarily a defense player. Kinda funny that you say he's ten times better than me when benwa and some players in chat months ago were talking about how seifer and I play so similar in ctf that it's hard to tell us apart
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:10pm

wait WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?
yerty is vgp?!

tuna get on today.

me and bum should be on, i made a new account didnt feel like buyin xbl yet...

uP I PhaNtaCi

Ok cool I'll get on. Should be aroun 8 central
- Best Coast

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:14pm
most hated black dude on this game I swear..lmfao..AND ALL I DO IS PLAY
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:24pm

ar one five has a mic too thats what makes it funny LOL
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:25pm

one_five's nickname is to close to my old alias on this site "ninefive". imo :0

i had to yell at some guy already, he made the name sevenfive

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:25pm

im the most hated white dude then
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:30pm
lmao son everytime I played ut3 on PS3 then I quit..I get a message..ITS ALWAYS HATE MAIL..lmao
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:35pm

i used to talk sh1t to Weezy all the time :) not because i didn't realise instantly that he was a sic killer and a game changer, but because he was always so dam obnoxous.. bout like Bum and Penguin are now lol watching some of Weezy's duels, its not just his aim.. he gets around a duel map like a flag runner would in ctf.. his movement is just different then anyone else's.. Seifer's movement is about the same way.. i have a harder time kill'n Weezy and Seif then anyone else i play against.. i honestly don't think Weezy respects anyone else but Phantasi.. if you can't hang with Weezy at duel your garbage lol i dueled him on deck on ps3 and he totally trashed me 20-0.. i figured he was going to clown the fk out of me, but he didn't? he was cool as hell about it acually.. he just said i would need to learn duel like everyone else and it just takes a lot of time to get real good.. he's been cool in my book every since
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:39pm
deadaim
its cuz you got that laser dot!
lol!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 3:49pm

i used to talk sh1t to Weezy all the time :) not because i didn't realise instantly that he was a sic killer and a game changer, but because he was always so dam obnoxous.. bout like Bum and Penguin are now lol watching some of Weezy's duels, its not just his aim.. he gets around a duel map like a flag runner would in ctf.. his movement is just different then anyone else's.. Seifer's movement is about the same way.. i have a harder time kill'n Weezy and Seif then anyone else i play against.. i honestly don't think Weezy respects anyone else but Phantasi.. if you can't hang with Weezy at duel your garbage lol i dueled him on deck on ps3 and he totally trashed me 20-0.. i figured he was going to clown the fk out of me, but he didn't? he was cool as hell about it acually.. he just said i would need to learn duel like everyone else and it just takes a lot of time to get real good.. he's been cool in my book every since

weezy respects everyone in qm.

hes beaten me tons of times 1v1, and imo him and phantaci are the best.

ive beaten him plenty of times tho.. plenty.

some day we need to have a qm lan.. i wanna see me bum vs phantaci and weezy tdm.. worm and helscream could play the winning team
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

has syzygy learned how to strafe jump yet? ..or does he still just double jump around everywhere? lol

I actually wish you could double jump sideways, I liked dodging like that when I was fiddling on PC version :/.

Originally posted by Deadaim

<FONT style=": #000000">one_five's nickname is to close to my old alias on this site "ninefive". imo :0

I think he's had that tag since before A-R was made :o so don't worry too much about that :P.

To me 360 version always felt slower :/
If you think it's because of the sensitivity.. I couldn't turn it up anymore I guess. Maybe that's why I noticed the aim assist's pull so much more on there as well, but it still just felt sloow. Oh and is it just me or are the hitboxes a bit silly.. I probably am just paranoid but it felt they're a bit higher on one console and a bit broader on the other.
Finally, xbox controller is poo.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 4:13pm
lol deadaim we can maybe do that lan over the summer somehow, bumrush is like a frequent flyer.
and i think theres an mlg event in the meadowlands
and yeah paw respects everyone in qm, most of fna, 1 or 2 tri guys and a couple of other people.
hes not as mean as people think he is
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 4:38pm

lol deadaim we can maybe do that lan over the summer somehow, bumrush is like a frequent flyer.
and yeah paw respects everyone in qm, most of fna, 1 or 2 tri guys and a couple of other people.

well you guys know Paw better then me.. it just seems that way to me.. in 360 duel rooms, between Paw and Trendy garbage was every third word :) it was mostly Trendy though.. and Trendy was definently a big time Weezy and Phantasi fan lol he even kept your stats

how in the hell did Trendy get in qm? #1 cheerleader i guess?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 4:56pm

idk if its a fact or not but i think D-W33zy respects me lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

and the answer is? hell no! :)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:11pm

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

and the answer is? hell no! :)
lol me R-Sw33zy cool thats why i said that. you didnt realy see me back in the day when i use to hang wit da qM geeks. you still signing autographs for your fans? haha i still havnt seen anyone say that you are the player"you" say you are
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:22pm
lol its not a popularity contest feh, everyone just knows u cuz ur a noob ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>