| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Keyboard and Mouse is Cheating!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyboard and Mouse is Cheating!
    Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 7:59pm
Yes you are a cheating noob if you  use kb/m against players using the six axis. Console = Controller, I can only imagine what kind of carnage i could have caused using KB/m. Don't belive me? This link proves my point. Shame on you noobs.

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 8:01pm
All your montages mean jack Sh%$ lol, u know who I'm talkin about.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 8:28pm
Did Envy put you up to this? This is a bad case of Dejavu... FOF!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 9:05pm
how do you explain kb/m players being rayped by controller players?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 10:04pm

^^ easy, they suck so bad they can't even cheat to win.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 10:30pm
Someone's bored :o
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:53am
LMAO...you still Crack me up Lunar...O_o

sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 4:22am
If using Kb/m is cheating, then I love cheating. Playing with a controller blows.  For the first 3/4 of my time playing this game I used a controller and was like "f*** all you kb/m players" but it was only because I just didn't understand.  Now that my eyes have been opened I will never go back.
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 4:51am
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 8:27am
I guess using this against kb/m players is cheating also because it has even a bipod and removable barrel?

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 8:56am
Controller = Console and KB/M = PC point blank. And why are you complaining when people use KB/M for UT3 PS3? It shows that you probably got rayped by those KB/M players. Pathetic.....
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 10:21am
Keyboard & Mouse isn't Cheating, By Using a Mouse on a Console you are limited to what the Controller can do.

I Own a XIM3 Which gives me Perfect 1:1 Mouse Movement to a certain extent...... I Can't turn any faster or look up/down/left/right faster then a controller Player its impossible, Some People need to understand a Mouse on a Console is just Emulating the Joysticks & thats why a Mouse can only do whatever the Joysticks can.

You can't flick the Mouse & do a instant 180 like you can on PC, you need to treat the mouse like the joystick and Drag it. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by summ3rblink

I guess using this against kb/m players is cheating also because it has even a bipod and removable barrel?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hilarious!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Keyboard & Mouse isn't Cheating, By Using a Mouse on a Console you are limited to what the Controller can do.

I Own a XIM3 Which gives me Perfect 1:1 Mouse Movement to a certain extent...... I Can't turn any faster or look up/down/left/right faster then a controller Player its impossible, Some People need to understand a Mouse on a Console is just Emulating the Joysticks & thats why a Mouse can only do whatever the Joysticks can.

You can't flick the Mouse & do a instant 180 like you can on PC, you need to treat the mouse like the joystick and Drag it. 

Not really, mouse works better, on controller you gotta crank up the sensitivity and acceleration all the way to come somewhat close to a mouse and that gets impossible to control.

And if you say its the same thing and doesn't give you an advantage why do you spend all your money on **** like this XIM3? Must be worth it in some sense huh?

I really dont care if you use kb/m cuz it doesn't make you unstoppable, see plenty of controller players own kb/m players. Which is why i say some of you can't even cheat to win. :)

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 9:09pm
here we go again
the best don't make excuses, they just get better.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by summ3rblink

haha

T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 11:05pm
My thort's about kb.m are open.
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Arkos315

LMAO...you still Crack me up Lunar...O_o
No doubt, 315. Este tipo es tremendo CoMePinGa.

This clown's stupidity level is only rivaled by Prodigy's fake death. But then again, at least Prodigy stayed “virtually dead“ - go figure.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Not really, mouse works better, on controller you gotta crank up the sensitivity and acceleration all the way to come somewhat close to a mouse and that gets impossible to control.

And if you say its the same thing and doesn't give you an advantage why do you spend all your money on **** like this XIM3? Must be worth it in some sense huh?

I really dont care if you use kb/m cuz it doesn't make you unstoppable, see plenty of controller players own kb/m players. Which is why i say some of you can't even cheat to win. :)

Saying using a Keyboard/Mouse is cheating is like saying using a steering wheel/pedals on a Racing Game is Cheating. What makes it funny is my XIM3 is Microsoft Approved so guess what? it isn't cheating..... & PS3's Support Kb/M out the Box so again it isn't cheating Confused

The Reason I spend stupid amounts of money on products like the XIM3 is so i can use my Preferred Input Device, Example is to use a Xbox 360 Controller on a PS3 or PS3 Controller on Xbox 360. But i Choose a Keyboard & Mouse since I've used it since the Age of 13 to Play Games. Why should I Bother to use a Controller When I can use something i used for years... it doesn't make sense. + XIM3 is the only Adapter that doesn't have Mouse Lag hence why it cost's so much compared to a FragFx/Eagle Eye, So Yes it is Worth it to Someone like me.

your right it doesn't make us Unstoppable & thats because of the different look mechanics/Deadzone of every console game we are Limited to + Aim Assist. 1 example is Halo Reach.... even on sensitivity 10 its still slow as hell because Halo has a Slow Turning Rate Compared to a game like Call of Duty :/ Now say Halo Reach Had full USB KB/M Support like a PC Game where we could turn as fast as we want with a flick, Yes we would be pretty much Unstoppable vs a Controller Player..... Sleepy

I'm still trying to figure out why you guys think its cheating? Unreal Tournament & Quake had full Kb/m support on Dreamcast/PS2, whats even more funny is that PC & Console Players Could Play against each other & no 1 Complained back then LOL

oh btw....

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 5:18am
I dont think you get the point of my post. You were really stuck on the cheating part. I never said it shouldn't be allowed, just think its sad someone needs to use a device that gives them an advantage in a game. If you like KB/M so much then buy the PC version. Then you wouldn't need to waste your money on stupid lil gadgets like that. Why put yourself through that? I grew up playing Nes and Super Nintendo but you dont see me buying fancing things to make them controllers work with my PS3 lol. And my First Shooter was on PC as well. I'm sure we all have played DOOM. Still just seems dumb to me to waste that cash, PLAY PC!

And the arguement here is that it does give you guys an advantage, cheating or not. So stop trying to say it doesn't cuz we all know it does. But like i said before i dont care. I shouldn't even be posting, but your lil gadget bothered me, couldn't believe someone would buy that just so ppl like phantaci, paw, chrisc, ether, trainwreck, me or anyone other decent controller player could come in and still kick your ass with a controller.

P.S. Nothing against you personally i think you're a good player. And i love the show Scrubs <3

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 8:33am
Guys... KB/M = advantage over controller, especially when sniping... It is not cheating since the devices are supported.
Godmode = cheating, Aimbot = cheating, KB/M != (not) cheating
If you KB/M players want to see how good you really are play against other KB/M players.  If you lose to controller players, you lost even with an advantage ;P
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 8:47am
Not everyone has a pc that can handle ut3-pc  :p  or having to upgrade your shyt whenever a new game comes out, or deal with your pc crashing, seems like a headache to me  :@

As for the advantage part...I heard ut3 ps3 gimps the kb/m in some way?  I've heard ppl go off about it plenty  XD  If anything they would only have the advantage in aiming, I think movement is way easier with sticks   :/  and It's not like kb/m makes you a god, so if they take the time to use it, or spend money to be able to use it, they deserve the advantage or deserve any benefit they want from it.....same with people with headphones. They spend their money for an advantage so they deserve it   :/   If someone really doesn't like it, they can either get better with sticks or go buy their own kb/m.   

Also, I doubt anyone that uses KB/M or thinks about using Kb/m has the thoughts of "OH YES THIS WILL MAKE ME AMAZING UGH" more so just their preference  o_O;   f*** i'd pay that much money for something that would let me use a ps3 controller on 360  XD  Not because I think I would raype everybody, just cause it would be my preferred input  >_>;;;

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 9:16am
Seph does have a point
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 1:46pm
I do play on PC, I also Play on PS3 & Xbox 360 <3 I Use a Mouse because it's made the Transaction easier for me to play on a Console with my Friends. There is no advantage of using a Mouse on a Console game because we are just as limited as Controllers Players.

We are using Controller Emulation so we have to treat our mouse like a "Thumb Stick" So We don't have that high Precision aiming like we would when using a Mouse on a PC Shooter. We are stuck in Low Precision "Mode"

If you guys still believe there's a Advantage I recommend you plug a USB Mouse into your PS3 & start up UT3, Go into a Private Match & turn up Mouse Sensitivity and try do little & Fast Movements. You'll notice the Mouse Pixel Skips all over the Place & isn't very accurate so thats the Hole Aiming Advantage thrown out.

Watch this Please.

DEVIL_-ReVeNgE- View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-ReVeNgE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Guys... KB/M = advantage over controller, especially when sniping... It is not cheating since the devices are supported.
Godmode = cheating, Aimbot = cheating, KB/M != (not) cheating
If you KB/M players want to see how good you really are play against other KB/M players.  If you lose to controller players, you lost even with an advantage ;P

wow. Coming from someone who is trash .How funny.

Love when people think kb/m=advantage.
combo?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>