FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOW vs AK47 live!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOW vs AK47 live!
    Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 12:14am
LOLOL villin went hard on fehtalatee ahahahha
i actually laughed ahahhahaa
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 12:14am

you use slang and sub words all the time. i dont pay attention on what i post i just keep writing away. you are so wack and you keep acting like your ghatto but your not. your a lil sissy french boy. plz boy lets just stop now and fight it out later in your ctf mode where i ra pe youSmile

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 12:17am
lol didnt even look at the vid he posted. was it realy dat funny? ha he is realy trying hard to joke me today. ill give him points for dat. but im still not going to go over every one of his post and check his grammer and spelling dats to much -_-
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 1:34am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

you dont want to know JP. its a slang word. "H.A.M"

Villn plz stop trying to use these words ca you sound so wack. dam man your realy do piss me off (just a lil) ca its so fake.

and i thought warheart was cool, i didnt realy know he caused everyone promblems. just look at it this way, out of all the douch bags on this thread he didnt fake his death, talk trash 24/7, he is not like Phant(biggest douch bag), he doesnt disrespect the ladies like others did/do. he is cool with me(only thing i just dont understand is why leave iAM and join AR, not starting anything 4real).

everyone gets over heated during pub matches and 2x in clan matches. the game is fast and you dont think what your saying after game/during game, all you think about is winning(back in those days i hear). i say give him a break, being mad at someone for a long time is a waste of time and waste of enjoyment in this game and on this forum.

hey War, if you do play, you better get back into shap. lol we have some heavy hitters playing and you dont want to get pushed around.Wink

looks like alot of old kids want to play ut3 lately. ppl say "why would i play a dead game?"

lol ca its da best and most fun game out there and if cool ppl like warheart comes back i think this game would be popin like it once was

warhore and warheart r two different people from two different countries i hope u know.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 4:41am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

you dont want to know JP. its a slang word. "H.A.M"

Villn plz stop trying to use these words ca you sound so wack. dam man your realy do piss me off (just a lil) ca its so fake.

and i thought warheart was cool, i didnt realy know he caused everyone promblems. just look at it this way, out of all the douch bags on this thread he didnt fake his death, talk trash 24/7, he is not like Phant(biggest douch bag), he doesnt disrespect the ladies like others did/do. he is cool with me(only thing i just dont understand is why leave iAM and join AR, not starting anything 4real).

everyone gets over heated during pub matches and 2x in clan matches. the game is fast and you dont think what your saying after game/during game, all you think about is winning(back in those days i hear). i say give him a break, being mad at someone for a long time is a waste of time and waste of enjoyment in this game and on this forum.

hey War, if you do play, you better get back into shap. lol we have some heavy hitters playing and you dont want to get pushed around.Wink

looks like alot of old kids want to play ut3 lately. ppl say "why would i play a dead game?"

lol ca its da best and most fun game out there and if cool ppl like warheart comes back i think this game would be popin like it once was

Hey Tee, It's not Warheart, its warhore. Two Different PPL. And you're right, Warheart is a cool dude, but its not the guy posting here or being talked about.

Edit**** Sorry Jib didn't see that you said this already, my bad man.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:10am
This is so cute I go to work and this thread is still going on about me. And Fehtaleteee adds his 2 cents, Sepiroth is sill sweathing my sak....oh wait cheeseinmyballs is your new name. But the one thing remains no takers on my challenge. Even though I said I now have a few people to add to my team. Its funny how you losers who all live on this site morning noon and night all have the same cute comments...my balls are starting to droop from you all hangin from them. I played the other night under my other account and really didn't realize I had a voice changer on. So I'm sorry if it bother some people but it was fun none the less. Hey and if I never play this game again I know when it comes to Warfare I can hold my own against the best....and *** all the rest. Now really get back on topic. I have tried to respect the thread creator and the rest of the people involved
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:15am
I told you countless times your voice changer was dumb and needed to be changed but the only you could manage to say back was, "Sephiroth is a f*g"  lol but whatever i guess you didn' t notice it. If you're lookin for a match tho i'll put together a team and take you on.

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 9:48am

Nuke Countdown:

Approx. 58 hrs to go
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 12:27pm
Yo Zellot, I still don't know the map list we are playing.  Are there any custom maps you need me to download?  Someone mentioned 'Royal Flush' poker map, but is there any others?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 5:28pm
na dude no poker map cause no one knows that map that well except u probably
it's basically going to be
downtown
avalanche
serenity
confrontation
torlan
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:50pm
where can u get that royal flush poker map i want to try it
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 7:28pm
You can download GOW Map Pack 1, which has Royal Flush, among other maps as well.

All of these maps play really well, and we have countless hours testing/playing them.

P.S. - everyone should get these so we can play GOW Deathdome!!! Mwuahahahaha
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 7:33pm
cool thanks man
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Zellot

downtown
avalanche
serenity
confrontation
torlan

Okay, here's the plan.

Downtown: manta taxis orb to prime and then another quick taxi to center (with a fling if you want to add flair). Hellbender goes to bridge and hops in bender turret to snipe their orb carrier (if they were dumb enough to have it go on foot alone). Paladin goes straight to center, throwing off one shot across the bridge to hit something/anything; if you get stuck on that stupid barricade, go over it backwards. Other person(s) can go to tank or take scorpion and do whatever. Once you get center, ALWAYS have at least one 'big' vehicle there (hellbender/tank/paladin) defending. Too often, a team will try to push forward with no defense and end up losing center as a result. With these notes, you'll be beating GOW in no time. 

Avalanche: this map is unbalanced and favours the necris side (map is more balanced on PS3 than it is on PC, but still favours necris side). So make sure your team starts on the necris side. Don't push tank toward enemy prime until it's definitely down. On the axxon side, use the scorpions defensively to hold off vipers and orb runs. Also, don't leave core without an avril and teleport back for one anytime you can. Don't warfare without an avril.

Serenity: this one is mostly obvious, just keep the orb moving. Also really useful to have someone timing berserk/udamage combo for taking down nodes quickly. If you lose prime, always keep at least one person in front of core area with an avril (or in a scorpion) to hold off anyone coming to core.

Confrontation: don't care; map is garbage.

Torlan: this is a rush map that depends largely on the opening. I would suggest maybe having someone teleport from core (with avril) to prime to hold off any manta/raptor that may try to rush your prime (and have someone from prime teleport to core in response - if necessary). Or, just have the people that spawn at prime to stay and hold/heal it until your rush team can take enemy prime. Sometimes flying orb to the side node on the other side of the map can be effective. Just remember the first rule of Torlan - do not take the center node.
Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 9:03pm
Lol hint-korp, who pissed you off?

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 9:07pm
LMFAO!!!!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 9:19pm

Just dropping some delicious knowledge.Hug

Edit: another Downtown protip: you can get the paladin up on the platform in prime by ramming the scorpion closest to the stairs and continuing to push against it. It will eventually pop over the scorpion and up onto the platform.

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 9:33pm
thanks for the tips man but kicking it in front of the core on serenity its not really the best idea.

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 9:47pm

Not right in front of core, but in front of the core base area, where you can watch the woods and avril mantas before they can get into the core base area. Someone should always be out there if the other team has your prime. Also don't want enemies sneaking through the keg area and hammer jumping up there.

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by hinterland

downtown
avalanche
serenity
confrontation
torlan

Okay, here's the plan.

Downtown: manta taxis orb to prime and then another quick taxi to center (with a fling if you want to add flair). Hellbender goes to bridge and hops in bender turret to snipe their orb carrier (if they were dumb enough to have it go on foot alone). Paladin goes straight to center, throwing off one shot across the bridge to hit something/anything; if you get stuck on that stupid barricade, go over it backwards. Other person(s) can go to tank or take scorpion and do whatever. Once you get center, ALWAYS have at least one 'big' vehicle there (hellbender/tank/paladin) defending. Too often, a team will try to push forward with no defense and end up losing center as a result. With these notes, you'll be beating GOW in no time. 

Avalanche: this map is unbalanced and favours the necris side (map is more balanced on PS3 than it is on PC, but still favours necris side). So make sure your team starts on the necris side. Don't push tank toward enemy prime until it's definitely down. On the axxon side, use the scorpions defensively to hold off vipers and orb runs. Also, don't leave core without an avril and teleport back for one anytime you can. Don't warfare without an avril.

Serenity: this one is mostly obvious, just keep the orb moving. Also really useful to have someone timing berserk/udamage combo for taking down nodes quickly. If you lose prime, always keep at least one person in front of core area with an avril (or in a scorpion) to hold off anyone coming to core.

Torlan: this is a rush map that depends largely on the opening. I would suggest maybe having someone teleport from core (with avril) to prime to hold off any manta/raptor that may try to rush your prime (and have someone from prime teleport to core in response - if necessary). Or, just have the people that spawn at prime to stay and hold/heal it until your rush team can take enemy prime. Sometimes flying orb to the side node on the other side of the map can be effective. Just remember the first rule of Torlan - do not take the center node.

lol hint the thing is we play different then the way nootsac and the rest play we all have our own style. And mine is watching, analyzing, and f***ing ppl up(ex. spidermine placements). So the thing thats wrong with these "hints from Hint" is what if by u putting this up, i analyze the **** out of it and find the weak points of ur plans and f*** it up, before AK-47 does it. Then they're stuck looking for what to do next. Thats why i say u never go in with a set plan cause if someone throws a monkey wrench into it, oh then u my friend are f***ed. if  i were u i would  of messaged this to mafia or rudy instead of posting it on here.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 12:56am
Originally posted by hinterland

downtown
avalanche
serenity
confrontation
torlan

Okay, here's the plan.

That is amateur strategy. Try that against a well established warfare team and those matches will end in simple defeat. These strategies are too obvious, too easy to defend and too easy to counter.
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 1:11am

hinterland, you also forgot to include the redeemer in your equations. that is not a strategy, it's gamer tips from the strategy guide hahaha. this a clan match not a people vs bots on campaign. clan matches are (especially warfare) LOOOONNNNGGGG. it's all about endurance and who doesn't have to go to the bathroom near the last few seconds of the game.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 2:44am
superior tactics prevail!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 2:45am
Originally posted by WaRHore

This is so cute I go to work and this thread is still going on about me. And Fehtaleteee adds his 2 cents, Sepiroth is sill sweathing my sak....oh wait cheeseinmyballs is your new name. But the one thing remains no takers on my challenge. Even though I said I now have a few people to add to my team. Its funny how you losers who all live on this site morning noon and night all have the same cute comments...my balls are starting to droop from you all hangin from them. I played the other night under my other account and really didn't realize I had a voice changer on. So I'm sorry if it bother some people but it was fun none the less. Hey and if I never play this game again I know when it comes to Warfare I can hold my own against the best....and *** all the rest. Now really get back on topic. I have tried to respect the thread creator and the rest of the people involved
my mistake. thx Jib Seph. war you need to chill its just a game. if you would like a clan match how about just asking us with a lil bit more respect than that. if your going to talk trash like dat, im not going to **** you in wf ca its fun, but im going to **** you in wf ca you you disrespecting a A-Team member. but plz send me a pm or Seph so we can get this started.

ha good luck...

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 3:10am

I've played plenty of warfare clan matches/scrims on PC. I miss them. I certainly hope all the garbage I wrote is nothing new to warfare players, but I hope both teams are playing Downtown and as soon as they get center they start thinking, 'we need some big vehicles on defense immediately'. Then a paladin rolls in (backwards) and everyone cheers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>