Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 Alumni Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Alumni Reunion
    Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 12:40pm
As some of you know i'm planning something a lil big. in about a month (beg. of April) i wanna round up all of the old schoolers for a Reunion. all modes. 1 played every weekend. i don't want anyone important being excluded. warfare, vctf, tdm and duel. i have dusted off my SMP_TWO_FASE account to send pm's and friend requests to get the word out and see if people are interested. THIS IS JUST FOR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAYED THE GAME IN THE 1st YEAR OF RELEASE.

Current players i'm trying to get a hold of
Deadaim
Xerxes91
Colombian Crusher
Ledpoizen
Nootsac
Spagender
Godead
or anyone from following clans
ICE, qm, GOW, TWC, tRi, T-H-E, cKc, NRG, BLACKCATS, ICN, AK-47, DEEP, 420, Qcp, Pcx, Force, RTO, Diablo, Biofreaks, FEAR, DSX, SRC, tOp, TRU, ARCH/MEGA, PCX, SMP

im gettin old so don't send hate mail if i forgot an ORIGINAL clan from 07'/08'. i know im missing alot of good players so lets spread the word and try and get this goin. the idea is not to have set teams. just play and have fun like we did back in the day before everyone and their momma joined a clan. Smile  hit me up under SMP_TWO_FASE on PSN for any inquires requiring a direct response from me or for those of u that have my number....u know how to use a phone. lol

feel free to drop names off as to who played in that era as well.

Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 4:57pm
i would be very interested in this! :)
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 12:31am
good luck finding spagender, IT just up and disappeared! That person was cool as hell...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 6:38pm
any takers? i would like to have a heads up before hunting and harassing people down
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 6:49pm
I e-mailed Spag from an Email that he used when he was online, I know its stretching a bit but who knows.. he might answer lol. I'll let you know if I get a response.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 7:39pm
I'll pass. I'm tired of this game...
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

As some of you know i'm planning something a lil big. in about a month (beg. of April) i wanna round up all of the old schoolers for a Reunion. all modes. 1 played every weekend. i don't want anyone important being excluded. warfare, vctf, tdm and duel. i have dusted off my SMP_TWO_FASE account to send pm's and friend requests to get the word out and see if people are interested. THIS IS JUST FOR THE PLAYERS THAT PLAYED THE GAME IN THE 1st YEAR OF RELEASE.

Current players i'm trying to get a hold of
Deadaim
Xerxes91
Colombian Crusher
Ledpoizen
Nootsac
Spagender
Godead
or anyone from following clans
ICE, qm, GOW, TWC, tRi, T-H-E, cKc, NRG, BLACKCATS, ICN, AK-47, DEEP, 420, Qcp, Pcx, Force, RTO, Diablo, Biofreaks, FEAR, DSX, SRC, tOp, TRU, ARCH/MEGA, PCX, SMP

im gettin old so don't send hate mail if i forgot an ORIGINAL clan from 07'/08'. i know im missing alot of good players so lets spread the word and try and get this goin. the idea is not to have set teams. just play and have fun like we did back in the day before everyone and their momma joined a clan. Smile  hit me up under SMP_TWO_FASE on PSN for any inquires requiring a direct response from me or for those of u that have my number....u know how to use a phone. lol

feel free to drop names off as to who played in that era as well.

DONT DO THIS TO ME TWOOOOOOO!!!!CryCryCry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 7:59am
SMP_Jibwa

(or A-R_Domination if I can't remember my log ins).
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 8:04am
looks like there was a reason i saved my SMP acct...lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 8:05am
lol chissox i was gonna say the same thing haha.. xD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 11:54am
ICN FTW!!!!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 4:11pm
Hey Two-Fase dont forget the SOULDARK clan - many of them are now DEVIL and ReC - c'mon u must remember them?  Also we were Heavenly back then...Papa and Ether have used their tags recently too ;-) 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Hey Two-Fase dont forget the SOULDARK clan - many of them are now DEVIL and ReC - c'mon u must remember them?  Also we were Heavenly back then...Papa and Ether have used their tags recently too ;-) 

and why are not you using yours????  lol
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Ether404

u know y b4stard - i got a new ps3 now but cant remember the pw for my old acct. But theres always a Heavenly solution....
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 4:20pm

u know y b4stard - i got a new ps3 now but cant remember the pw for my old acct. But theres always a Heavenly solution....

If you remember your email address for your Heavenly account, you can get your account back.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 10:22am
NRG FtW
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

If you remember your email address for your Heavenly account, you can get your account back.
tnx OneMan i'll give it a try...maybe even get to retrieve all those paid for DL content too Thumbs Up
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 6:43pm
Hows this working out for ya two_fase?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 9:38pm
i've contacted a few people. ALL seem interested. the problem i'm having is knowing will it be worth the effort. i'm still waiting for some replies on my SMP account.
XERXES
INCREMENTAL
90% of A-R (old schoolers)
TX2KY
XTERMENATOR
GREENROOSTER (Undecided)
Trainwreck
and a few others (the few that have posted here) have show interest. i need more feedback so that i can get it goin for those who want to play
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 11:07pm

lol who am i kidding i cant play if i started 2-3 years after it game out. 

well good luck bro on this project. hope some body is going to put this on youtube....ill get the popcorn...ZELLOT!!!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 11:15pm
count me in Two_Ply
just lemme know wat else u need
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

i've contacted a few people. ALL seem interested. the problem i'm having is knowing will it be worth the effort. i'm still waiting for some replies on my SMP account.XERXESINCREMENTAL90% of A-R (old schoolers)TX2KYXTERMENATORGREENROOSTER (Undecided)Trainwreckand a few others (the few that have posted here) have show interest. i need more feedback so that i can get it goin for those who want to play

Depends on when it happens & if i'm bored of Black Ops by then..
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 11:55pm
So you really haven't brought many back yet? Seems like the list is of ppl that either still play regularly, or play once in a while still. Except INC.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 11:46am
qM FtW
PSN:Imaginative
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 12:13pm
i'm interested
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>