FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Crysis 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crysis 2
    Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 1:55am

Teams represented? Post here.

my team Rated R
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 1:09pm
So this game got any clan action goin on in it?
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 10:10pm
hmmm the campaign is freaking awesome! i love it! the Multiplayer dont like it a lot, too mucho invisible campers, and.... in the section NEW RECRUITS the ranked player joins only to level up, thats f4g. :S

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 3:49am
iAM is in it to win it BABY!! Equa,Omni,Two, and mr MVP Zellot...Equa go get the key so we can put this game on lock...dont 4get to through it away when your done...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 10:03pm
nobody is playing really
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:49pm
Why not?  Has the hype died down..
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:12pm
I bought it on release day and tbh its not exactly inspiring although it does look good. The campaign is dull as a suspense match where every1 camps and no one attempts to grab the flag. Played it 3 times and really want it to be great but ...it aint!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

I bought it on release day and tbh its not exactly inspiring although it does look good. The campaign is dull as a suspense match where every1 camps and no one attempts to grab the flag. Played it 3 times and really want it to be great but ...it aint!

Well said..I'ma give it another chance before i trade it in for Red Dead or Uncharted 2...
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:16pm
yea me too..i'll wait and trade for Brink. I know its because ive been playin KZ3 and it dont compare, KZ3 weapons handle much better and aim system seems less artificial.
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 7:24am
Originally posted by ax412

nobody is playing really
mycrysis.com
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 9:40am
Kmart has Crysis 2 for $39.99 and Black Ops is still 59.99
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 11:34am
battlefield 2 smashed any CoD game imo but its been alot cheaper 2 buy from day 1. ut3 dosts 5 pounds n it smashes both gmes
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 8:39pm
Anyone play this on 360 besides phant??
i just got it and wanna get some games in online
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Well said..I'ma give it another chance before i trade it in for Red Dead or Uncharted 2...
get red dead and we'll go chase some whores down in mexico.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

get red dead and we'll go chase some whores down in mexico.

Now that sound like a good time.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:24am
Started playing the campaign and finally, it gets going at roughly 1/3 of the way through. Its very HALOish with the Ceph elite exactly looking and moving like hunters. Prophet aka Alcatraz moves with more stealth and purpose now and it demands more skills at last!
EDIT: This is Halo with Master Chief on steroids! A super bio-enhanced marine in a tech advanced suit and an array of weapons. How the hell did CRYTEK get away with this? Were BUNGIE paying attention or what?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:59am
Lol if it means anything, the chief is strong without his armor.
Alcatraz, is alive only due to the suit.
But I think the Chief's marine allies are more useful and have a higher probability of killing an alien than do the G.Is on crysis
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:04am
im split on this game, at times its really fun, and theres it sucks hardcore.
graphics are pretty amazing tho
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:16pm
well tnx to no PSN I completed the single player campaign a few days ago, oh my bad theres no co-op lol. Anyway the latter stages are the best and give you a real taste of what the game could have been like. Rican Id recommend you finish the game on that basis. Why the hell the initial levels lacks pace and action is puzzling. Agree Phant the grunts dont really engage and you have to babysit them on too many levels. I do like how Alcatraz moves and weapons and abilities are cool. Its a mixed bag imo and not as good as Halo 3 or KZ3 in campaign. Like to see what it offers online but I may still trade for Brink this friday. My only reservation is that Brink is similar to KZ3 in gameplay and this could be fun online IF people still play it that is!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:10pm
i might be doing the same, brink looks pretty cool, need to hear some reviews first.
Ill beat this game ether way, just not as good as i would have liked it to be  :/
Watch in 720P....duh
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:44pm
Shoulda been a pc release only.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
darkangel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:06am
i thort it was good to start off , but its wak man crap !! dun the full game now , peace ov ,,,,, but thats what i think eney way , peace
piss me off !!!! its your falt !!!!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:44am
Niceee
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:30pm
yo i love crysis 2 good game but this guy is funny
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 4:10am
just started playn this tonight, i love it already...it great to hv a new game too xD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>