| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOW-Katana Mutator

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOW-Katana Mutator
    Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 12:52pm
this is a really fun mutator that just needs to be installed by the host:

it includes the ability to do multiple jumps, a kamikaze hoverboard, a translocator that replaces the impact hammer, health regeneration, increased gameplay speed, increased manta and viper health, increased weapon damage and jump ability for the scavenger, drop all weapons when killed, the ability to heal team mates with the alt link fire and the chance to become superman for 30 seconds if you destroy three orbs.

check it out!!!
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:01pm
WOW i need this!!!!!!!! pacer n noot should be hired by epic 4 ut4!! so awesome
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:35pm
This is the way unreal should be played.  All you vanilla players best recognize
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:40pm
lol nice killin.. I must say, it was a lot of fun playing Katana again! I'm working on midair kamikaze board kills, so hilarious!!! 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:40pm
pacer did all the coding
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:43pm
yo is this the one where u can do the matrix jump and stay in the air for like 7 secs
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:49pm
yeah.. if you click on the link it will tell you specifically what it can do, the only thing that wasn't working last night was the duel enforcers and the 150 health start up. Here is the full list of things.

• *NEW* Matrix Moves - Low gravity mid-air dodging.
  • *NEW* Default Inventory - Dual-Enforcer, Link Gun, and Avril... no Impact Hammer
  • *NEW* Hover Vehicle Health Boost - Manta and Viper now start with 250 health...
  • *NEW* Translocator not included in next/prev weapon cycling... use the circle button on sixaxis.
  • *NEW* Semi-Berserk - Weapon Speed now set to 50% greater than normal... previously it was 80%.
  • Translocator - It's baaack!. Now you can use either the translocator or hoverboard at any time. On the sixaxis, the circle button brings up the translocator. On keyboard, it is the same as A.S.S.
  • Team Linking - Boost teammates' link gun damage by using your link gun's alt-fire to create a direct link chain like UT2K4.
  • Team Healing - Use link gun alt-fire on teammates to heal them up to 300 health points. Teammate must not be firing a weapon to be healed.
  • Scavenger Boost - Scavenger does much more damage with its bolt weapon and can jump much higher.
  • Fast Hoverboard Remount - Remount your hoverboard without having to wait (stock board makes you wait about 1 second).
  • Superhero - Destroy 3 enemy orbs to receive 30 seconds of super-health (800 pts), super-speed (2x), double-damage, and the ability to fly.
  • Kamikaze Board - Hoverboard moves faster and jumps higher. Push L1 to trigger kamikaze blast. Push R1 to attach to vehicles including other hoverboards.
  • Game Speed + 10% - Same speed as PC version.
  • Dual Enforcers - Two enforcers given from the start.
  • DropItAll - Drop all weapons when you die.
  • Anti-Spawn Camping - Slightly increased invulnerability time when spawning.
  • Anti-Idle - 2 Minutes of Idling... Adios
  • AutoHealth x2. Starting health is 150 - Collect super-health pickups to 300

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by BAIN

this is a really fun mutator that just needs to be installed by the host:

it includes the ability to do multiple jumps, a kamikaze hoverboard, a translocator that replaces the impact hammer, health regeneration, increased gameplay speed, increased manta and viper health, increased weapon damage and jump ability for the scavenger, drop all weapons when killed, the ability to heal team mates with the alt link fire and the chance to become superman for 30 seconds if you destroy three orbs.

check it out!!!

I like the hoverboard and link gun part, but I either don't care much for the others or have similar mods. (Dropitall, Auto Health, PcX and umm.. Quad Damage (instead of UDamage))  Then again, I like the superman (Invulnerability?) a bit to?  I'll look into it.  I have a lot of mods myself, including other modes, like Reaper's Curse (how do you use the power-up things?) and Invasion.  Speaking of which, it someone can find a better version of Invasion or version of Galtanor's Invasion, I'd be a happy camper.  It's too easy (though that might be because ofthe difficulty level) and a bit too bland. (The monster variety is kind of weak.)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 9:26pm
Here is some footage of GOW Katana played the other night. 

First  watch JP get bent!!!

then about an hour of playing

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:07am
"You've been killed by JPINATOR" (Hoverboard) bahahahahah

OMG, go to 17:46.. Bain kamikazes himself trying to latch onto Killin in the manta hahaha R1.. R1... NOT L1 hahahah you crack me up Bain!!!

OH and at 26:57, nice eagle eye on Zodi!!! Wink
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:43am
yeah yeah, you were the only one who got me with the hoverboard kamikaze  I think.  Bain's suicide latch attempt  was pretty funny XD.  Eagle Eye on Zodi to save the core with 1 hit point left!!  I forgot all about the translocator until the last match I think.  Was that you on top of my Paladin on Power Surge when I did the alt fire shield blast and got the double kill?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:28pm
hahahaha no, Seph was on top, Junglenut was on the side, I was around cause I remember yelling at seph saying don't get on top of the paladin he's going to kill you with the shield, before I could get all those words out it had already been done.
 Post Reply Post Reply