FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Battlefield 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlefield 3
    Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 5:56am
Lol opinions opinions

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 6:03am
but i just dont get how people can even compare cod to such a great game when CoD is a pile of crap lol.. come on mw2 had millions of flaws with it.. BO improved those flaws but the gameplay got more boring.. and veen that still had plenty wrong with it...bullet damage and hit detection is horrible... very noob friendly, and tons ofother things and lol i could go on for years about how bad mw2 was.... battlefield is actually a GOOD game without those problems... i just think some ppl dont know what good games actually are xD
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 6:11am
Idk I just don't see battlefield like you do,
just like u don't see cod like I do

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 6:20am
fair enough just opinions vs opinions lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 3:16pm
Both games are great, just depends on what style of play you enjoy.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 10:39pm
Just Played the Beta & controls feel really similar to Call of Duty....... Which is odd for a Battlefield Game haha, But I love how Fast & Fluid it is compared to Bad Company 2.

Graphics of the game are Nice on Console but not breath taking like the PC Version,
Gameplay is alot Faster but still a little bit Campy.

And who said Battlefield isn't n00b Friendly...... I coming top in nearly every game & I'm n00b at Battlefield haha

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:22am
just test drove this baby n i thought it was beautiful, i do not regret deciding on BF3 over MW3

ability to lay down unlike BFBC2 is nice, yes this means i ran into a few ppl who try to camp but the snipers reflect so u can see them and DICE did a great job at counter measuring camping n such.

gameplay is faster & more intense than BC2 at least thats the feeling i took. finished 3 games of Rush on Operation Metro with 5500+ points each
loving the beta just wish i could test drive a vehicle!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:26am
Xcal from youtube jsut finished doing a livestream of the closed beta
His verdict: Its a fun game, however it is VERY campy, people are prone half the time shooting from bushes, its very COD like in that regard. I would imagine a sniping class is going to be the most annoying, He used the UMP-45 in the game too, lets just say the UMP is nothing like mw2 ;)

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:46pm
is the PS3 beta available? if so, where?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 4:28pm
its open to those whose emails were registered for early access which was obtained either by buying Medal of Honor Limited Edition last year or i think pre-ordering the game from some site idk, but i got my email and so a few hours later the beta was in the store for me.
for everyone else, the beta will go public tomorrow
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 4:50pm
pretty lame preorder bonus.. I'd want atleast a week of closed beta access.
anyhow, they announced this 1.6million tourney for this game.. I was very excited and was hoping it was on PC.. apparently its console only though.
I will be checking the beta out, and most likely buying it for ps3 instead of PC.. although I am not completely decided yet.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:45pm
Get if for PS3 Deadaim, join the cool kids. I am

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:06pm
Moved this into the BF3 thread
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Moved this into the BFBC3 thread

its Battlefield 3, Not Bad Company 3 LOL
Bad Company is a Spin-off to the series.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:45pm
Damnit headhunter you beat me to the punch lol

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 12:05am
the preorder bonus from gamestop was get the Back To Karkand DLC free so hey xD
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:50am
I wasnt impressed. felt like an alpha not a beta.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 10:02am
The graphics looks amazing. It's easy to get use to the game.

Only problem I got yesterday was getting kicked out due to sh*tting on my competitors. This is foul.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 10:35am
i thought some of the graphics were bad and some were good. the kill cam graphics need work. the best graphics were at the end of the level in the city. but Deadaim is correct. it's more an alpha than beta. needs alot of tweaking. i'd like to try out some of the other modes too.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:32pm
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 6:57pm
Haha da guy with da golden d*** xD
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 10:10pm
I'm not going into great detail as I did on the A-R site... This game blows a mean ¢ock & EA is doin' real fu¢king bad if they honestly believe that this game is going to topple CoD.
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 1:52am
^propably it won't what comes to amount of sold games. But I think for those, who like more realistic war games, it's a good choice.
In MW or MAG you couldn't rpg the doorways three sizes bigger in case your lard a$$ wouldn't fit in other ways. Hell, in BF one can even grenade the trees down for  camouflage. TIIMBEEERrr& sorry Dogmatix/Idefix!

Yes, the beta is more like alpha and buggy as anything. For an UT3 Vctf/War player this one with it's vehicles and stuff could be a pretty darn good deal.
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 7:16pm
For my part, I can't stop playing the BF3 beta.
Usually it's not my kind of game, but after comparing the way BF et COD is played, I think I prefer the way shooting is handle in BF3.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:53am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

I'm not going into great detail as I did on the A-R site... This game blows a mean ¢ock & EA is doin' real fu¢king bad if they honestly believe that this game is going to topple CoD.

LOLOLOL  :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>