MAG VS COD?????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG VS COD?????
    Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:21pm
yeah, it's definitely a niche game. kind of like UT3. not for the masses. and i think the choppiness comes from the fact that they don't have regional servers anymore. they are all US based now.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 6:06pm
yeah im going to have to say THANK GOD FOR THE DEMO cause i think this game is sloopy as hell.  no offence to anyone who likes it just seems to play really gritty and chopy.  ill leave all the other reasons to myself, was starting a list but its just my opinion lol.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 9:47am
MAG is an objective based, team oriented game. Your most important stat is major victories. It's best played with a group of people or a clan. Aquisition and Domination are the two best game modes, imo.
Can't compare it to COD's. Never played them online.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 7:21am
Original Doom > CoD.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 7:12am
lol.. imo its better than cod simply every cod has tons of flaws... and its good there is no killstreaks... why reward players with stuff to get extra free kills such as dogs or whatever when they obviously dont need it since they done well enough to get the killstreak anyway lol... even though BO is fun and i play it more with friends but i think MAG is better.. just takes a long time to kill someone... probably the only flaw lol
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2011 at 1:27am

should i bother with this game? got the demo and got 10frags the first match ever played.  ripped **** the rest of the night but dont think its better then mw2 or COD all together, kept wondering were the kill streaks werer cause i dont like ****in on people without a missle to drop for it.Big smile

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
 Post Reply Post Reply