Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aimbot and Radar hacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aimbot and Radar hacks
    Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:41am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

But that wasn't the case he was much worse then he ever was with a controller for the 1st Week
No that was because you sent him not only the Xim, but a crate of scottish single malt LOL
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:45am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Originally posted by Sk-iller

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Mouse & kibård is cheating. ask Headhunter who will agree after 10 hours of torture...

YOUR DAMN RIGHT!

M&KB and FragFX are BANNED from any official PS3 tourny.

You all a bunch of F u King cheats period!

@Shaker
Even if you tortured me I still wouldn't say its cheating LOL
But that's cause I no the Limitations of using a Mouse on a Console.

The funny thing is you would be better of with the Controller then Most M&KB Adapters since they do a Horrible Job Emulating Joysticks.

Remember when I give Zake my XIM2 (M&KB) Adapter? Some people thought he would become instantly GODLIKE at Black Ops, But that wasn't the case he was much worse then he ever was with a controller for the 1st Week, He had to learn how to use it & is getting much better everyday.

So he WILL pass he's old standard and WILL get better with it...
By cheating i mean that console is created for controller..
Maybe cheating is the "wrong" word. But one WILL get better with Mouse n keyboard...

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 9:30am
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

So he WILL pass he's old standard and WILL get better with it...
By cheating i mean that console is created for controller..
Maybe cheating is the "wrong" word. But one WILL get better with Mouse n keyboard...

Well the thing is the PS3 was made for Controllers & Mouse/Keyboard, Game Developers just never added that feature into there games apart From Epic (UT3) & the PS3 isn't Labeled a "Console" its Labeled as a "Computer" like a PC Wink

Xbox on the other hand.... They don't have any problems with Kb/M Adapters since it doesn't Violate there "Terms of Use" Since these adapters only Emulate the Controller, So that means what ever we can do a "Controller Player" can do the same.

As for Zake, He's been using a Mouse for the past 2 years on UT3 so its more natural for him to use a Mouse then having to learn to use a Controller, So yes he would be better with a Mouse & Keyboard.

Not every1 who uses a Mouse is going to become Super Amazing,
It Might make them better/Worse or just the same as they were using a Controller, its just whatever they Prefer to use Confused
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 2:59pm
DOES IT REALLY MATTER? 

I couldn't give a **** whether someone kills me with a controller, mouse, carrot or dildo. Games really should just be for fun, if you're having fun... then who gives a FU K
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 3:24pm
Dude stfu about kb/m, you say the same thing in every thread. i've tried using a kb/m and you're wrong, it makes aiming so much easier. its way easier to track ppl. only thing that makes it harder is movement cuz i wasn't use to using a keyboard which is why i dont use kb/m, but you can not say the mouse is the same as a controller.... SHUT UP

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 4:56pm
My argument is has any1 tried using Kb/m on any other game apart from UT3 on the PS3? I'm talking about Kb/m Adapters! Not Built in Support, Which is still crappy btw.

FragFX - Eagle Eye - XFPS - XIM etc.....?

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 10:14pm
ask DEVIL guys about kb/m.. they all use them
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 10:34pm
1) Kb/M makes things alot easier in UT3
2) Ive used both and movement is easy to get the hang of on the keyboard + you can crouch now (something a controller could never let you do)
3) people who say it doesnt give you an advantage is only justifying their use of a mouse, honestly I never play pc games at all and i could get headshots in TDM much more easily.

I dont care that headshot uses a kb/m, if its there use it, just dont try and act like it doesnt help at all, because the minute i started using a mouse 3 or 4 games in, it improved my ability to aim alot.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 10:54pm
lol good post! I agree with that 100%... the only way to prove me wrong is to get Hintkorp or Helscream vs cbizzy or envy in warfare and play some tank/paladine/hellbender wars... like to see how that would turn out.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

whoa what an outlandish claim, do you even know if they really do or not old man
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 12:32am
Why dont we get the thread back on track, didnt anyone see my old post with the hate mail from 360 player saying i had moded xbox with cheat codes and super armor  lol.... n e way anyone who has looked into this at all knows its all full of ****, too bad ACE has to cry about BUM, i watch bum r4pe just the same on 360 so he must be a good hacker.   I think this thread should be about ACE crying about **** instead.  listen to the guy cry about stacked teams all the time then it 3 on 6 and hes just fine not switching, also the last person ive ever seen switch so  BOO F*CKIN HOO lol lol lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 1:13am
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

whoa what an outlandish claim, do you even know if they really do or not old man

i can tell they use kb/m Vlln.. i like it better when there on my then when there not.. there all a pain in the ass to go against :)
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 1:21am

i can tell they use kb/m Vlln.. i like it better when there on my then when there not.. there all a pain in the ass to go against :)
most of us are controller hoss... just good thumb action and precision :)
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 1:51am
thats impossible..no one can have good thumb action and precision! YOU MUST USE RADAR HACKS AND AIMBOTS! CHEATER!
PSN:Imaginative
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 1:54am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

thats impossible..no one can have good thumb action and precision! YOU MUST USE RADAR HACKS AND AIMBOTS! CHEATER!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 3:43am

most of us are controller hoss... just good thumb action and precision :)

naw Banki Terror Draggy Vendetta all use kb/m
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 6:36am
Lol. The other day when BuMrUsH was playin duel with me, Frag and R0tten on Koos Barge, he took a few hits. I don't believe he's a modder/hacker or uses any kinds of modd tech. Just a laptop with a real good videocard and ram mem ;p Respect Bum. People could learn if they would stop f***ing hating. jus f***in jealous.
Hope to see u around more on CTF 360 man. ****'s practicially every night on.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 6:41am
lolol syz barely any devil use kb/m.. ive known most of them for a very long time and i know they dont.... hunt4ams (vendetta) dont use kbm and never has... anyone in text chat would know this as he is always trying to find the "perfect" fkn sens and turn accel.... none of the players u mentioned uses kb/m lol
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 6:45am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lolol syz barely any devil use kb/m.. ive known most of them for a very long time and i know they dont.... hunt4ams (vendetta) dont use kbm and never has... anyone in text chat would know this as he is always trying to find the "perfect" fkn sens and turn accel.... none of the players u mentioned uses kb/m lol
at least Draggy uses sometimes as he has stated. But any devil would buttr4pe most of ut3 players with controller just using an enforcer anyways.

If the server supports kb/m and one loathes kb/m ->one should go to non-kb/m support server and stop whiningStar
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 7:33am
This thread is stupid and not even worth debating over. end of story
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 7:47am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

This thread is stupid and not even worth debating over. end of story
So r you end of story
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 7:51am
Only Draggy uses kb/m when he's in the tank or walker sometimes. Associate, Terror and hunt aka Vendetta don't use kb/m. idk about Villn

You know it can be skill and not always unfair advantages.

Like Skiller said I use kb/m, wtf ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 8:31am
Originally posted by FullMetalJacket

2) Ive used both and movement is easy to get the hang of on the keyboard + you can crouch now (something a controller could never let you do)

3) people who say it doesnt give you an advantage is only justifying their use of a mouse, honestly I never play pc games at all and i could get headshots in TDM much more easily.

I dont care that headshot uses a kb/m, if its their use it, just dont try and act like it doesnt help at all, because the minute i started using a mouse 3 or 4 games in, it improved my ability to aim alot.
Don't forget they can honk the horn in vehicles!!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Yes that.. I think that deserves a topic of it's own. I mean the scale of advantage is so vast.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Originally posted by FullMetalJacket

I dont care that headshot uses a kb/m, if its there use it, just dont try and act like it doesnt help at all, because the minute i started using a mouse 3 or 4 games in, it improved my ability to aim alot.

you just like that feature because people can see your honk if you have a foot fetish bumper sticker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>