Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Killzone 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

KZ3 Hacked?/Bug/Lag/FTW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KZ3 Hacked?/Bug/Lag/FTW
    Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 6:22am
Yesterday I was playing Guerilla @ Bilgarsk Boulevard, and I shot one clip close range to one to the back of an enemy player who was playing medic class I think:
No effect whatsoever. Another clip to the chest->no effect. The guy just jumped up and down so I moved forward and meleed him(twisted neck animation, so I know I hit him)->he fell down for a split second and jumped right up again, no points  awarded. I meleed him again and that gave me 100 pts I was after.

That was the first time it happened to me, anybody had any similar experiences?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:10am
i emptied a clip into a guy's back, he turned, knifed me and then fell over dead. it's just some weird lag. they really should keep everyone on their regional servers.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 2:09pm
I noticed this too..emptied a clip on this guy in kazan Jungle and he didnt die until I stopped firing...but then some1 got me proly due to the sound of the heavy machine gun that the engineer carries. Most the other players were US so I think the game crosses the regional servers when u specify to play a particular map. Anyway how the hell did u manage to get online y'day all i got was error code due to anonymous!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:40am
It actually may have happened on Saturday  Trin, not 100% sure Embarrassed
For two days I couldn't connect to KZ3 multiplayer, it gave me error, and also PSN was disconnecting and didn't sign in automatically. Last night I  then changed my adsl box and suddenly everything started to work fab! Clap 

So let's melee some laggy noggins tonight if you're online!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:15am
im def on tonight so yea i'll msg u soon as im back from some recreational Badminton lol. I managed to connect y'day and played Stahls map warzone. Dropped a C4 charge by a door and some guy came out and guess what...nothing happened! I was distracted thinking wtf and he killed me...n00b eh! LMAO the charge went off about the time I respawned cos i got an assist +20 which tells me ur right some strange sh1t happens in this game. Mind u sometimes ppl drop spiders by the armour in sandstorm and they have no effect at all so i'll look at where i place my charges next time.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 8:46am
Lol, yes those explosives are sometimes bit tricky even without lag. Granades bump to invisible walls & back to your lap->boom suicideClap. Btdt sooo many times.

But yea, the lag... seems like somehow the character data is moving back'n forth ok, but fragging data comes with a lag. Strange.
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:43am
I've had some lag issues, but nothing as bad as you guys are describing. But I havent really been playing much lately.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:26pm
monday i put a whole smg clip into a guys back then my buddy put half of a AR clip into him. he eventually died when my buddy melee'd him. lol
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:51pm

Sounds like Bum got bored of hacking with UT3 & has now moved on too KZ3?

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 1:27am
Is KZ3 dead also? Anybody?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2012 at 1:13pm
haven't played in ages. might have to dust it off.
 Post Reply Post Reply