| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:15am
yeah, i got the same thing this morning, "undergoing maintenance". i hope they hurry. i'm taking off work after lunch. if i don't get to shoot someone online soon i think i'm going to go and kill some kittens.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:31pm
TX is not happy....i just got the Prince of Persia trilogy the other day but only hv enough HDD space fr 1 game at a time, n with psn down im damn near finished with it n i cant DL the other 2....grrrrrr x_x
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by WaR

tR1p dA f@k out
In our ut3 CLAN base(PRO) i posted 2 vids of exactly whats going on with the PSN,, wowConfused

part2

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:44pm
Rivers just turned me onto this story...Expect more of this $h!t too happen if pSn continues to act stupid!

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:49pm
thats f***n funny man haha wow.....
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Servers have been attacked by a hacker group named "Anonymous"who is retaliating for what Sony did on one of the past firmware updates. Also, for retrieving peoples I.P. addresses from a Hacker's site. The site is known for the guy..i forgot the name..he jailbroken the PS3 then they finally patched the update where you no longer have to ability to install another OS.  So since sony ignored the petition to enable that option..hackers are attacking the PSN. they dont want to affect players..they want sony..but they have to do what they have to do.

What's the best way to pay Sony back for doing something against the users? Attacking the other users :D brilliant folks over there

edit: that guy was Geohot btw, and that lawsuit is already settled
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 2:58pm
the "online gamer" is not going to be happy about this lol

and hey this gives everyone the chance to get back on ut3! since every game is died right now, when everyone can get back online everyone should play UT3!Big smile vctf servers ON ME!!Star
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

and hey this gives everyone the chance to get back on ut3! since every game is died right now, when everyone can get back online everyone should play UT3! vctf servers ON ME!!
yeah every1 is gonna play a game w/ 3 ppl playing online
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:14pm
Lol, I'll put R2 back in before that game!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:17pm
me too R2 was better than ut3 anyway
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:19pm
Slow your roll turbo, I wouldnt go that far! Hah.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:21pm
i would LoL look @ my sig
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:21pm
ummm....R2? whats dat Quest?
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:22pm
ugh Resistance 2 & online gamer likes the 360 & h8s the ps3 smart 1
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:23pm
I had the R2 beta.. Was glad I was warned in time just how bad it was.
See? It's easy talking down on games I don't like
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:25pm

Awe, That's cute.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

ugh Resistance 2 & online gamer likes the 360 & h8s the ps3 smart 1
im sry ut3 was my 1st ps3 game, oh great online geekSmile
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:29pm
Drokun involving in beef ! :o

Joking, Dro has a point it's stupid to randomly talk down other games, like don't you have anything else that bothers you in your life besides videogames that you don't play ? jeez wow
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Joking, Dro has a point it's stupid to randomly talk down other games, like don't you have anything else that bothers you in your life besides videogames that you don't play ? jeez wow

Well i guess we shouldnt give our opinions or thoughts on video games...I thought this was a gaming site, I guess i was wrong?  I should go find a priest & tell him what games suck & why..
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:41pm
do u guys think that the network will be up 2morrow??

i actually turned on my xbox 2day and tried out black ops online ... and i gotta say ... i kinda enjoyed it o_O ... no lag!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Well i guess we shouldnt give our opinions or thoughts on video games...I thought this was a gaming site, I guess i was wrong?  I should go find a priest & tell him what games suck & why..
DoD the only thing u are allowed 2 do is unispire. & wtf is up w/ a random telling me what i can & cant do?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:53pm

DoD the only thing u are allowed 2 do is unispire. & wtf is up w/ a random telling me what i can & cant do?

You're involved in a text beef, Good luck.  Hope you make it out ok..
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:58pm
if Rivers gets involved u won't
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by BAIN

yeah, i got the same thing this morning, "undergoing maintenance". i hope they hurry. i'm taking off work after lunch. if i don't get to shoot someone online soon i think i'm going to go and kill some kittens.

So BAIN, How many pussies did you kill?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:15pm

You're involved in a text beef, Good luck.  Hope you make it out ok..

lmfao yo DOD i'll send QwEsT some “BIG BOY SHOES” just to make sure he's ok
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>