| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:31am
Is it possible to kick or ban other players from the psn network?
Or is my PS taking a dive?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:41am
A lot of people are having issues tonight, there was a message on the PS3 website saying that they are aware of the issues.. nothing on when it will be fixed unless someone else found something. 
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 5:28am
have those probs going for 3/4 days now evrytime with a different code Confused

Uploaded with
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:02am
did you try restarting the internet? the psn will send you a message saying your ban.
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:32am
=(  error  80710A06 / 80710092 / 8071053D / 80710d36 

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:46am
playing Castlevania in the meantime Smile

Uploaded with
biglipsjim88 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:24pm
ok thanks for the info
so i have to just wait this out.... wft will i do... out.. out side WHATS THIS!!! no one told me
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:37pm
going outside is alright.... the graphics are way better... but the gameplay sucks

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:46pm
lol
any time on how long this may take?
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:59pm
just maintenance i believe, & it is possible for sum 1 to ban ur account,only way i know is through playstation home.
ive been banned for 7 days couldn't even sign on to play MW2 ha ha
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

A lot of people are having issues tonight, there was a message on the PS3 website saying that they are aware of the issues.. nothing on when it will be fixed unless someone else found something. 

What is this site to tell the status of PSN?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 6:06pm
Servers have been attacked by a hacker group named "Anonymous"who is retaliating for what Sony did on one of the past firmware updates. Also, for retrieving peoples I.P. addresses from a Hacker's site. The site is known for the guy..i forgot the name..he jailbroken the PS3 then they finally patched the update where you no longer have to ability to install another OS.  So since sony ignored the petition to enable that option..hackers are attacking the PSN. they dont want to affect players..they want sony..but they have to do what they have to do.
PSN:Imaginative
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by HanFei

Originally posted by JPINATOR

What is this site to tell the status of PSN?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/

or any Playstation 3 website, even the PSN facebook page has news..
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 9:44pm
im having the same issue :( hopefully they fix it fast..
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:21pm
WoW sound like 4chan
id like to put my own **** on my ps
but dudes f***en it up bad
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:17am
sorry for the cursing
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:32am
hahaha everyone here is a salty sailor.. no worries
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 1:31am
tR1p dA f@k out
In our ut3 CLAN base(PRO) i posted 2 vids of exactly whats going on with the PSN,, wowConfused
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 9:12am
just watched the vids
ps is getting their taints handed to them
maintenance my ares
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:38am
no it was mikey brennan who hacked it just dont tell psn
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:40am
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:49am
I think bum himself is the guy he's talking about and the leader of that group
pretty sure
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:00am
I have to wonder if this is any way related to the problems currently happening with Amazon's web services (AWS). PSN went down roughly around the same time. Giantbomb.com (and the other Whiskey Media sites) are down as a result of it. Reddit.com has been in 'emergency mode', which is worse than PSN going down, because I waste most of my work day reading it. 

Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:03am
i've been having problems logging in to the psn for over a week now. also, i've been getting logged out of UT3, KZ3 and GT5. so maybe there is something to this maintenance thing. if it's Anon then they're making a big mistake pissing off all of the gamers. 
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 11:08am
Instead of getting errors today it says something about maintenance,  Hopefully that's a sign that it's almost up & running..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>