Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Solids back.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Solids back.
    Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 12:45pm
@ ram, everytime u attempt to insult me it involves zelda, millions and millions of people including most people on this site like zelda coz its one of the best series ever made

are you and qwest gonna start trying to take the piss out of people for liking the unreal series, in the future put more effort into your insults and think up something new that hasnt been said by you 1000 x and that might actually be slightly insulting instead of lame zelda jokes, I should imagine you will come up with nothing apart from kids talk, dont tell your mom I said all this will you I wouldnt want her on my back
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

are you and qwest gonna start trying to take the piss out of people for liking the unreal series
basically yeah & there's nothing u can do about it
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 12:51pm
LoL Derkie boy you notice he hasnt posted anything lately haha
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 12:52pm
LooKN 4 GF <3 - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
doesn't cs have a gf irl?
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

are you and qwest gonna start trying to take the piss out of people for liking the unreal series
basically yeah & there's nothing u can do about it

your correct in saying I can do nothing about it and lucky for you that I cant
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 12:56pm

@ ram, everytime u attempt to insult me it involves zelda, millions and millions of people including most people on this site like zelda coz its one of the best series ever made

are you and qwest gonna start trying to take the piss out of people for liking the unreal series, in the future put more effort into your insults and think up something new that hasnt been said by you 1000 x and that might actually be slightly insulting instead of lame zelda jokes, I should imagine you will come up with nothing apart from kids talk, dont tell your mom I said all this will you I wouldnt want her on my back

Are people still calling you a homosexual gothic elf?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:00pm
^^^thats what he prefers to be called
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:02pm

theres a line between liking zelda and living zelda. you've crossed that line.
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

@ ram, everytime u attempt to insult me it involves zelda, millions and millions of people including most people on this site like zelda coz its one of the best series ever made are you and qwest gonna start trying to take the piss out of people for liking the unreal series, in the future put more effort into your insults and think up something new that hasnt been said by you 1000 x and that might actually be slightly insulting instead of lame zelda jokes, I should imagine you will come up with nothing apart from kids talk, dont tell your mom I said all this will you I wouldnt want her on my back

<FONT> 

<FONT>Are people still calling you a homosexual gothic elf?

hahahahaha thats what strider said but everyone knows all he does is chat sh.it that isnt true and knowone cares anyway.

where u been anyway supreme venom I remember the last time I saw you actually was about 6 months ago and you got destroyed by me on heatray 10 - 0 and then you thought you would try again on sentinel and got destroyed then as well, I'm not suprised you dont play anymore
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:05pm
hey someone tell me about my zits I feel left out :(
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

theres a line between liking zelda and living zelda. you've crossed that line.

how the fu.ck do I live zelda when I work 40 to 50 hours a week, face it ram you have nothing at all. you and qwest are 2 little kids that can only insult people on here but when you go back to school people just sh.it on you all day and you 2 are deffo to pu.ssy to stick up for yourself so you go home and act hard on here hahahaha id rather be a real man with a real job, a REAL girlfriend and a zelda fan than you 2
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:08pm
@trm: we aren't talking about you for a reason 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:10pm
hey collossus do you have your gf dress up as an elf??
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:10pm

RJD3 STFU b****

Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:10pm

@ ram, everytime u attempt to insult me it involves zelda, millions and millions of people including most people on this site like zelda coz its one of the best series ever made are you and qwest gonna start trying to take the piss out of people for liking the unreal series, in the future put more effort into your insults and think up something new that hasnt been said by you 1000 x and that might actually be slightly insulting instead of lame zelda jokes, I should imagine you will come up with nothing apart from kids talk, dont tell your mom I said all this will you I wouldnt want her on my back

<FONT> 

hahahahaha thats what strider said but everyone knows all he does is chat sh.it that isnt true and knowone cares anyway.

where u been anyway supreme venom I remember the last time I saw you actually was about 6 months ago and you got destroyed by me on heatray 10 - 0 and then you thought you would try again on sentinel and got destroyed then as well, I'm not suprised you dont play anymore

6 months ago.. smh... you carry a printed screenshot picture of that in your wallet? Not to mention the time where I made you rage quit on heatray. But of course like we all know, you blamed it on your connection :)

6 months later and you still a homo, congratulations.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

who the f*** are you, never even heard of you before.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:12pm

hey colossushomosexualgothicelf do you have your bf dress up as an elf??
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:15pm

<FONT> 

hahahahaha thats what strider said but everyone knows all he does is chat sh.it that isnt true and knowone cares anyway. where u been anyway supreme venom I remember the last time I saw you actually was about 6 months ago and you got destroyed by me on heatray 10 - 0 and then you thought you would try again on sentinel and got destroyed then as well, I'm not suprised you dont play anymore

6 months ago.. smh... you carry a printed screenshot picture of that in your wallet? Not to mention the time where I made you rage quit on heatray. But of course like we all know, you blamed it on your connection :)

6 months later and you still a homo, congratulations.

you can lie all you want just like you and strider saying tRi were to scared to play you hahahaha MEGA LOL
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:15pm

who the f*** are you, never even heard of you before.
hes a minnature chris and is banned from mw2 for hacking just like his master
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:16pm
lol trm awww did i hurt your feelings?? come at Cvnt lol and yea i am a team stacker collossus lol i was that everytime you attempted to play vCTF you got R@pED and rage quit sent you packing, back to CTF B1tch :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm
lol trm homo get ur facts straight they did an update for that nobody got banned unless you published the hack and that sh!t was fun as hell hater
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm

if you have to cut your hair and wear less make up to even look like ugly chick, then u kno ur doing bad
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm

hey colossushomosexualgothicelf do you have your bf dress up as an elf??

if you look into what elves are ment to look like if they did exist you would find they are beautiful and elegant just as J.R.R.Tolkien intended them to be when he created them in his books
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm
yea kinda dude my virtual feelings are broken :(
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:20pm

lol trm awww did i hurt your feelings?? come at Cvnt lol and yea i am a team stacker collossus lol i was that everytime you attempted to play vCTF you got R@pED and rage quit sent you packing, back to CTF B1tch :)

what the hell are you talking about, I hate VCTF all I do is kill people, what did you do kill me in a raptor hahahaha great skill there, invite me to a duel and see what happens noob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>