12 [29.27%]
29 [70.73%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox360 vs ps3
    Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 11:09pm
^^ is tall and scrawny.... Im 6' thats only short to a beanstock like you lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

lol wanna duel?

there would be no point, you would lose

Not if we 1v1 vctf, u'd get worked
Worked, haha.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 11:33pm
Heres one of the smartest private messages i've ever got.... its from phantom

Honestly.....Come on man. Really, first you insult the 360 with a biased statement and then just once i didnt think you couldn't say anything more stupid, you say wanna 1v1. Kinda sounds like you are the 12 year old.  

UMMM dipsh1t i think we made it clear that my opinion is my own and you can have yours.... and 1v1, did you think that was serious???? ever heard of strider?????? GTFO me kid.... your a 16 yr old mexican b1tch that has to borrow his cousins system to play, get a job.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 11:55pm

lol you sure u seen the right picture there hoss??????? lol i prolly have more muscle in my right arm then you do your whole body

muscle? lmfao real hard now.. that pic of you attacking New York reminded me of ghost busters.. OH NO ITS THE STAYPUFF MARSHMELLOW MAN
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:02am
bahaha, didn't see the fluff, jacket was fluffy so that makes me just made of pure fat huh??? your funny sizzle ;) just dont turn into a dousche on me like phantom did

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:07am
i remember when i was only 6'
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:07am
dam, and i thought it was you turning into a dousche on me? if not you have a very sic sence of humor :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:11am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

dam, and i thought it was you turning into a dousche on me? if not you have a very sic sense of humor :)

How am i turning into a dousche?? Are you butthurt about me dissing the xbox too???

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:21am
Originally posted by BAIN

i remember when i was only 6'

Was Moses still walking the desert?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:25am
no, he just got back
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 3:39am

^^ is tall and scrawny.... Im 6' thats only short to a beanstock like you lol

^^^jokes on this guy cuz his post is at the top of a new page so no one sees who hes pointing at. lol wat a noob
<<< realises this is the wrong thread but carries on anyway...lol wat a noob

vvvv will also probably be short like seph...lol wat a noob
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 6:27am

dam, and i thought it was you turning into a dousche on me? if not you have a very sic sense of humor :)

How am i turning into a dousche?? Are you butthurt about me dissing the xbox too???

I have just realised that you are the most pathetic person on this forum, I actually feel sorry for you, I would rather have strider in my team than you coz at least he talks about UT3, you just talk about how amazing you are in real life and no one cares at all.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 7:01am

I play both systems and like them both for all of the various reasons already posted...even though if I had to lean one way or the other I'd probably take the 360...

It doesn't make me happy though,  that this has happened to Sony.  We, the players, NEED at least two different consoles out there because it ensures neither company gets complacent.  They have to innovate and work to keep their customers and that can only be good for the users.
Sony will come back from this stronger than ever, HOPEfully having learned a few lessons. 

I never understood why Hackers seem to be glorified by alot of people, especially in the media.  They often portray them as cool "nerds" in movies.  Alot of them even become celebrity-like. It's almost like people admire them for sticking it to "the big guy"....They are nothing but thieves and vandals and I put them right up there with spammers and idiots who are always trying to infect my computer.Angry

The only consolation is that they'll get prison time IF they are caught.

Edit:  FYI I'm NOT implying anyone on this site who plays the 360 is gloating about this...I just meant as a general point that 360 users BENEFIT by having a competitor's system out there.Smile
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 8:32am
Originally posted by warfare

It doesn't make me happy though,  that this has happened to Sony.  We, the players, NEED at least two different consoles out there because it ensures neither company gets complacent.  They have to innovate and work to keep their customers and that can only be good for the users.
Sony will come back from this stronger than ever, HOPEfully having learned a few lessons. 

Definitely agreeee, say if Xbox Live was never made and only PSN.....LOL, the service would be terrible because Sony wouldn't have to make it better since gamers had no choice. (PSN was terrible when it released)

Both coming out with updates trying to be better/compete = Beneficial

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Penguin

Originally posted by warfare

Definitely agreeee, say if Xbox Live was never made and only PSN.....LOL, the service would be terrible because Sony wouldn't have to make it better since gamers had no choice. (PSN was terrible when it released)
Both coming out with updates trying to be better/compete = Beneficial

Don't tell me you forgot about wii online
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 9:08am
^^^^No, I considered adding them but from what I've read, the Wii is not really the same sort of system, is it?  I mean they don't really cater to the same sort of gamers that the PS3 and 360 target.... 

@ Penguin: Exactly
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 10:12am
this is the funniest thread I've seen in a long while (talking about the off topic posts) Big smile

carry on, guys !! ... carry on !!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 10:20am
same basic rules for almost any product.
Everything needs competition, otherwise things would never improve and every year would be the same old sh!t over and over.
Take whats been happening with the smartphone scene.
iphone came out and dominated for years, there really was no phone that could come close.
The the Android OS comes out, on multiple phones and is now the leading OS for phones.
Just about every Month some new crazy ass feature comes out on a phone and sets a new standard. 
The more competition there is, the better/faster things will improve.
And Nintendo has a new console coming out next year that they said "will NOT be a 2nd wii"
If Nintendo decides they want in on all the HD, super computer stuff that PS3 and 360 both did, i think they may have a serious product on there hands.
Nintendo is always crazy creative with there stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 10:46am
ehhh idk about a New HD Console from Nintendo....

the only reason Nintendo sells so much and is so popular is it's appeal to kids/family, cheapest price (they'll lose this advantage if they make a super computer) , and it's Classics..... Mario/Zelda/Donkey Kong/etc (no HD is really needed for these tbh)   and I doubt they'll make hardcore games like Gears/Resistance/Uncharted...... 

I don't think a lot of kids or Nintendo fans care about graphics and Xbox/PS3 players won't go out and buy an HD-Nintendo system just cause it's HD so I don't know why Nintendo would do it. 

Maybe they'll try something with 3D but I really don't care at all for 3D soooo whatever  :p
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 11:17am
naw, i doubt it as well. i just heard them saying it was not a 2nd wii and its an entire new console,
the only thing i can think of is HD, 3D or some improved motion gaming (like the kinect..)
and nooo, they will never come close to the action type of games nor will they sell near as much as 360/ps3 can but they have to find a way to get some of the more adult gamers to jump ship.
And with like 75% of people moving on to HDTV's, im sure they will have to include that, action games or not.
Whatever they do, they will bank on it like crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:12pm
maybe some people don't remember how Sony didn't release certain games in the US in the past? its why some people bought playstations from over seas just to be able to play those games, even though the text was in Japanese.. Sony made a 3 part series of one of my favorite games, and they only released the first one in the US.. i was so pizzed.. we were getting screwed! when i heard Microsoft was getting into video games i knew we would be first, and never get left out on a great game.. Microsoft pushed the envelope right off the bat by throwing everything but the kitchen sinc into the xbox, making Sony play catch up.. now both Microsoft, and Sony have great systems, but i remember very well how Sony was fking us over before xbox came along, so im sure in the hell going to support xbox! they do charge for xbox live, but its worth it imo

American made nuff said :)
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:14pm
The ONLY reason i dont get xbox is the layout of the controller... No symetri on the analog. Is there R1,2-L1,2? Or just R & L....
Is it enough to just buy xbox, plugg it in the wall and play.. Whats the price of live internett?
Maybe i can use ps3 controller on xpox??    Danny..?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm

maybe some people don't remember how Sony didn't release certain games in the US in the past? its why some people bought playstations from over seas just to be able to play those games, even though the text was in Japanese.. Sony made a 3 part series of one of my favorite games, and they only released the first one in the US.. i was so pizzed.. we were getting screwed! when i heard Microsoft was getting into video games i knew we would be first, and never get left out on a great game.. Microsoft pushed the envelope right off the bat by throwing everything but the kitchen sinc into the xbox, making Sony play catch up.. now both Microsoft, and Sony have great systems, but i remember very well how Sony was fking us over before xbox came along, so im sure in the hell going to support xbox! they do charge for xbox live, but its worth it imo

American made nuff said :)
This is butt hurt Zizle...
"American made" is also a retard argument.
but it's ok ! As Draggy would say:-)
Do you like the layout of the contriller on xbox zizle?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:19pm
WTF is a contriller...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

maybe some people don't remember how Sony didn't release certain games in the US in the past? its why some people bought playstations from over seas just to be able to play those games, even though the text was in Japanese.. Sony made a 3 part series of one of my favorite games, and they only released the first one in the US.. i was so pizzed.. we were getting screwed! when i heard Microsoft was getting into video games i knew we would be first, and never get left out on a great game.. Microsoft pushed the envelope right off the bat by throwing everything but the kitchen sinc into the xbox, making Sony play catch up.. now both Microsoft, and Sony have great systems, but i remember very well how Sony was fking us over before xbox came along, so im sure in the hell going to support xbox! they do charge for xbox live, but its worth it imo American made nuff said :)
This is butt hurt Zizle...
"American made" is also a retard argument.
but it's ok ! As Draggy would say:-)
Do you like the layout of the contriller on xbox zizle?

lol yes i was very butthurt that Sony didn't release parts 2 and 3 of that series in the US!!! i almost RAGE QUIT sony's punk ass i did RAGE QUIT sega after they shelved the Saturn right after i spent all that money on that dam thing.. i sold my Saturn but i still have the 5 games for it.. hey they were good games what can i say :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>