12 [29.27%]
29 [70.73%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox360 vs ps3
    Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:26pm
Maybe there is a poll like this! Dunno.
Kinda curious about the outcome.
So voteBig smile
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:37pm
the only good thing about xbox is that it was not hacked yet Big smile
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:57pm
This forum is packed full of PS3 fanboys. This is an interesting subject but not on this forum coz 360 will get bashed to death even though it is an amazing console.

In all honesty, I am one of the least bias people on this forum because I have both and think they are both great and I am not voting because I dont know which I prefer.

I think the correct question for this topic is who is more clever Sony or Microsoft?? the reason I say this is because I believe that the PS3 suffers in certain areas because of Sony been stupid and depriving the PS3 of must have features that the xbox has, like Cross game party chat which makes the whole gaming thing alot more sociable and enjoyable, I would rather pay for PSN and have it revamped with features like this than it be free. I think that the PS3 is capable of been the best by far but Sony are oviously been tight.

The topic is very debatable but you must understand that its a fanboy war and just gets stupid.

You cant just say The PS3 is Sh.it or the Xbox is Sh.it because neither of them are sh.it its just like most things they have there ups and downs.

This is my opinion so if you dont agree then thats fine, but I believe that the xbox is better for gaming, because I play online mostly and xbox tends to be less laggy and just runs games more smoothly, plus updates for games take like 5 seconds not 2 hours in some cases on ps3

The Ps3 is better for other media such as films music and photo's but thats about it

the solution to all this is just have both :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:06pm
No one needed to hear all that crap about a simple question. Why do you feel the need to defend everything? Or start drama about it? Your the biggest drama queen on this site. Good for you for liking xbox, all you had to say was undecided and you would have summed up that whole bullsh1t story. But as for my opinion its ps3 cuz i think the xbox controller layout is ****, and i've been with playstation since the beginning. One good thing about xbox is that its keeps the homos like you away from us, even if its just for a short while.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

No one needed to hear all that crap about a simple question. Why do you feel the need to defend everything? Or start drama about it? Your the biggest drama queen on this site. Good for you for liking xbox, all you had to say was undecided and you would have summed up that whole bullsh1t story. But as for my opinion its ps3 cuz i think the xbox controller layout is ****, and i've been with playstation since the beginning. One good thing about xbox is that its keeps the homos like you away from us, even if its just for a short while.

there we have fanboy number 1 already

EDIT: carry on hating on me coz it just gives me cause to piss you of as much as possible you f***ing loser
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

This forum is packed full of PS3 fanboys. This is an interesting subject but not on this forum coz 360 will get bashed to death even though it is an amazing console.

In all honesty, I am one of the least bias people on this forum because I have both and think they are both great and I am not voting because I dont know which I prefer.

I think the correct question for this topic is who is more clever Sony or Microsoft?? the reason I say this is because I believe that the PS3 suffers in certain areas because of Sony been stupid and depriving the PS3 of must have features that the xbox has, like Cross game party chat which makes the whole gaming thing alot more sociable and enjoyable, I would rather pay for PSN and have it revamped with features like this than it be free. I think that the PS3 is capable of been the best by far but Sony are oviously been tight.

The topic is very debatable but you must understand that its a fanboy war and just gets stupid.

You cant just say The PS3 is Sh.it or the Xbox is Sh.it because neither of them are sh.it its just like most things they have there ups and downs.

This is my opinion so if you dont agree then thats fine, but I believe that the xbox is better for gaming, because I play online mostly and xbox tends to be less laggy and just runs games more smoothly, plus updates for games take like 5 seconds not 2 hours in some cases on ps3

The Ps3 is better for other media such as films music and photo's but thats about it

the solution to all this is just have both :)
For the record. This^ was a good post.. Ty Colossus..
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

This forum is packed full of PS3 fanboys. This is an interesting subject but not on this forum coz 360 will get bashed to death even though it is an amazing console. In all honesty, I am one of the least bias people on this forum because I have both and think they are both great and I am not voting because I dont know which I prefer. I think the correct question for this topic is who is more clever Sony or Microsoft?? the reason I say this is because I believe that the PS3 suffers in certain areas because of Sony been stupid and depriving the PS3 of must have features that the xbox has, like Cross game party chat which makes the whole gaming thing alot more sociable and enjoyable, I would rather pay for PSN and have it revamped with features like this than it be free. I think that the PS3 is capable of been the best by far but Sony are oviously been tight. The topic is very debatable but you must understand that its a fanboy war and just gets stupid. You cant just say The PS3 is Sh.it or the Xbox is Sh.it because neither of them are sh.it its just like most things they have there ups and downs. This is my opinion so if you dont agree then thats fine, but I believe that the xbox is better for gaming, because I play online mostly and xbox tends to be less laggy and just runs games more smoothly, plus updates for games take like 5 seconds not 2 hours in some cases on ps3 The Ps3 is better for other media such as films music and photo's but thats about it the solution to all this is just have both :)

For the record. This^ was a good post.. Ty Colossus..

thanks dude.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:29pm
Kinda a bad time to post this shakes!

I love Sony, PS3 looks sexier, I love the controllers and it serves its purpose.

XBOX is probably better though.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:35pm
i have had both, to me its simple.
For people strictly into online gaming and nothing else, Xbox is the clear winner.
But when it comes down to what is the better console, it is an easy answer.
PS3 has Free online gaming, WiFi on launch, 3D Gaming, A Top Rated Blu-Ray Player,and a much better built system.
(Do not forget how bad 360 use to be with the RROD.. i for one, got 3 of them, and i didnt play that nearly as much as PS3.....)
Xbox has a few things going for them as well, like i said, the online experience cant really be matched, at a price of course...
The design is much better, and the all around interface of the system.
So imo, as for what is the best overall system, PS3 is a clear choice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

i have had both, to me its simple.
For people strictly into online gaming and nothing else, Xbox is the clear winner.
But when it comes down to what is the better console, it is an easy answer.
PS3 has Free online gaming, WiFi on launch, 3D Gaming, A Top Rated Blu-Ray Player,and a much better built system.
(Do not forget how bad 360 use to be with the RROD.. i for one, got 3 of them, and i didnt play that nearly as much as PS3.....)
Xbox has a few things going for them as well, like i said, the online experience cant really be matched, at a price of course...
The design is much better, and the all around interface of the system.
So imo, as for what is the best overall system, PS3 is a clear choice.

Id say that was a fair post
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:52pm
HMMM....

Online..............................  Tied  (Free-ness is nice but Xbox gets a couple features and a bit smoother online)

Controller.........................  PS3   (No not because I have "small hands" because my hands completely cover the Xbox controller. It's stiff and uncomfortable)

User Interface/XMB.........  Tied, both have pros and cons, customization is different, speed, looks, simplicity, it all comes down to preference.

Games(Exclusives).........  Tied, both have games that will make you go out and buy the system.
           (Multi-Plat)..........  360, they look better on Xbox. If they are essentially the same and graphics are the only diff then it makes the Xbox better in that category although it's not groundbreaking for me.

Graphics(Exclusives)....  PS3 exclusives look better than Xbox exclusives. Not saying Xbox ones look bad, just that PS3's are a 10 while Xbox's are a 9.9   ;P
              (Multi-Plat).....  360, better looking overall. The difference is clear on an HDTV.

To me there is no better console, just the console that you prefer; and I prefer the PS3   ;P

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:59pm
u forgot 2 factor in onlinde community penguin. xbox is full of prepubescent gremlins
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

u forgot 2 factor in onlinde community penguin. xbox is full of prepubescent gremlins

I think more people own xbox = more 12 year old trolls so I guess your right
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:06pm
Yeahhh i started to type out about the age thing but I started to think  XD
The first time i played Cod-360 i did run into a ton of kids, but it's probably just because theres a larger number of people on Xbox in general, it's only natural to run into them.....but I have run into my fair share of kids on PS3  :P     
Say there is 50% kids on Xbox.....out of a million thats about 500,000
Say there is 50% kids on PS3....out of the 500,000 thats 250,000...

Would make sense to say theres more, but the mute button is amazingness so it doesnt bother me much   xP
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:07pm

YOU STOLE MY ANSWER   >:O
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:14pm

This!!!  I was an original PSX fan boy.  I loved PS.  So anything that wasn't PS was trash.  So when XBox came on the scene, I waited till PS3 came out.  Which also helps cement the idea that 360 owners are young kids.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:14pm

What is your problem, man?
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Penguin

YOU STOLE MY ANSWER   >:O

I SAID IT FIRST :D
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:24pm

WTF
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:30pm
LOLOLOLOLOL

Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:40pm
This thread has now been hi-jacked into a picture thread.....
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:43pm
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:43pm

HMMM....

Online..............................  Tied  (Free-ness is nice but Xbox gets a couple features and a bit smoother online)

Controller.........................  PS3   (No not because I have "small hands" because my hands completely cover the Xbox controller. It's stiff and uncomfortable)

User Interface/XMB.........  Tied, both have pros and cons, customization is different, speed, looks, simplicity, it all comes down to preference.

Games(Exclusives).........  Tied, both have games that will make you go out and buy the system.
           (Multi-Plat)..........  360, they look better on Xbox. If they are essentially the same and graphics are the only diff then it makes the Xbox better in that category although it's not groundbreaking for me.

Graphics(Exclusives)....  PS3 exclusives look better than Xbox exclusives. Not saying Xbox ones look bad, just that PS3's are a 10 while Xbox's are a 9.9   ;P
              (Multi-Plat).....  360, better looking overall. The difference is clear on an HDTV.

To me there is no better console, just the console that you prefer; and I prefer the PS3   ;P

This ^^

But I Choose Xbox because the Multi Platform games like Call of Duty Perform & Look better, PS3 allways seems to get a ****ty Port :/

oh & Cross Game Chat Wink
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:45pm

No rasism intended just think its rate funny
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>