| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team JFF General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JFF SERVER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team JFF
Team JFF

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_RAZIELGAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFF SERVER
    Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 5:14am
sorry Guys the JFF server is no longer.........had a bit of a falling out with Clanwarz over the lag issue .....hopefully i will find a different company for a new oneSmile
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:10am
well it's not like we can use it right now ...lol

there are more hosts around, I can't think of them/remember the name of the sites right now though.

I reckon there will be another 1-2 weeks of  PSN downtime anyway. *sighs* ...

JFF_DeeDeeTee View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeeDeeTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:40pm
Good call ffrr! why someone would want to damage something that is beneficial to themselves and like minded others is beyond me. Damn good thing the new Mortal Kombat has lots of tasty offline goodness. Censored
Only after the last fish is caught, and the last river poisoned. Only after the last tree's cut will we find that money cannot be EATEN!!
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by JFF_DeeDeeTee

Good call ffrr! why someone would want to damage something that is beneficial to themselves and like minded others is beyond me. Damn good thing the new Mortal Kombat has lots of tasty offline goodness. Censored

how bout tryin' to beat some of my interceptor times!? *chuckle*... I finally did that annoying Snake Pit one *grins* ... I just have 'Double Cross' to do in under 40 seconds!!!! (which is stressing me out 1000%), oh and the 8 second one you and Ether404 got, I wont even bother with (lol).

ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:24pm
had some amazingly close games with redeemer yesterday!!! I got 30-29/28 on two matches and then redeemer got all nasty and got a 30/14 lol...!

We played on some Efnet linked server with a decent ping <120.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeeDeeTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:41pm
Dead I havent tried any other  games than MK since the PSN (poop stain network) came back up. Had it for weeks b4 i was able to try out the online. Was itching to do some UT# but my damn JFF account is locked up tight!
Only after the last fish is caught, and the last river poisoned. Only after the last tree's cut will we find that money cannot be EATEN!!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeeDeeTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:44pm
Anyway those  offline interceptor times r about as good as their gonna get for me. WWWAAAYYYY to frustrating. I dont know how i was even able to get that 8 second one anyway. i believe it was some kind of fluke thing the other car did and i got lucky!
 Post Reply Post Reply